3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Dying Light Activation

How in one of the first tasks to activate light traps on two poles on the railway tracks? There are no buildings nearby, and you cannot climb directly onto the pillars.
249 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monti-666 19.11.21

_Spyroke_
It turned out to be not such a difficult mission, you throw explosives and then hit with an ax at the maximum distance) Aim at the belt area + drag the mouse down at the moment of impact (xs is there any sense in this) if there is an opportunity to bring zombies between the cars it will be convenient just to kill them by 3, there is a greater chance that all 3 hits will make a cut in half. Something like that.

r
rakill 19.11.21

shrek888
I climbed the cables that go from the supports, the first time the truth fell, but then I sat down and slowly crawled

r
rakill 19.11.21

but that's just the problem. I removed all the lamps, but I still have a marker hanging there, like remove the lamps. I filmed during the day)

D
Dmitry Koscheev 19.11.21

Guys, the problem is this: In the "On Air" quest, after I went down into the sewers, I strangled this crying mutant, and did not fire a pistol, as always, after which I had a rod of zombies for 30 minutes and nothing happened, but loot the boxes and mobs want

D
Dobbi 19.11.21

In the side quest "The Gunsmith Rupert (or whatever it is)", he came now, to the first location of the mission and there is a nursery, and in it there is a pink bear on ottomans. If you touch him, he says that he loves you, and using the plugging method (done, not even bad, smiled) get a drawing.

K
Kiss1k 19.11.21

rakill
There in two places it is necessary to remove the lamps. Above or below there is the same platform from where you first filmed. Search =)

R
RED_ALERT1221 19.11.21

serial86
you kill jumpers and you need runners. The jumper is such a naked fucker who runs at night from the very beginning and the runner is indicated by a blue shard on the map at night and does not attack but runs away

R
RED_ALERT1221 19.11.21

rakill
you counted, now go at night and take off again, or go again but on all lamps in a row both on the upper and lower rows

D
Dmitry Koscheev 19.11.21

In the mission "The Clinic" found a drawing of a grenade, apparently the military called "STATIS FIELD PROJECTOR"
In the first picture is seen drawing
the second self locate in the vicinity (ORANGE cast as a guide), the drawing itself is between the table and the wall slightly above the orange label
A further just a location in the distance
Spoiler

p
propeller-faust 19.11.21

Tell me how to turn on the electricity in a slum in a safe zone in the middle of which there is a tall tower? I turned on the shield in the building, the pointer shows that something else needs to be turned on in the area of ​​this tower, I don't understand what, I climbed to its very top but found nothing there

M
Monti-666 19.11.21

propeller-faust
if this is what I think then climb the tower almost to the very top and use the shield there, if not then just kill the zombies.

d
dimik280888 19.11.21

Guys, I got to the old town - the campaign is over 48%, only 2 rifles from firearms .. pistols and shotguns or something else will be coming soon? or I missed something .. otherwise everything is monotonous just like that.

b
brianm 19.11.21

What do you need to do to complete the side mission "Complete Security"? After cutting down all the generators, in the description of the assignment, you need to examine the same area that was surrounded by current, but having climbed everything and carefully looked out for everything on the roof several times, I did not find anything and I don’t know what to do. Who passed this mission please unsubscribe.

B
Bomber 19.11.21

propeller-faust
flap to the "floor" below the very top. Look where the cables go, there you can clearly see the laid cables from the building itself to the top of the tower.

p
propeller-faust 19.11.21

Bomber
Xs, I climbed everything there, and the very top and the floor below the tower, there are no cables or shields, but he writes: "turn on the electricity", he smears a bug, he already scored on this zone

B
Bomber 19.11.21

look at the propeller-faust near the building on the wall - cables come out of it, which are still marked in black and yellow, and climb onto the tower keeping an eye on the cables.
I also did not immediately catch up.
If you mean this tower
pix.PlayGround.ru

p
propeller-faust 19.11.21

The bomber
already figured it out, did not see this shield point-blank, then I found it, it was not at the very top of the tower, but just below, and I did not pay attention to these cables with black and yellow edging and climbed right to the very top and they lead to the shield. THX

B
Bomber 19.11.21

propeller-faust
yes there is confusing.

A
AdroV 19.11.21

dimik280888
There will be nothing more. This is the whole arsenal.

N
NAGANTT 19.11.21

WHAT IS THE SENSE of anti-crackle weapons? Why this pistol with a hanging can ?!