3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Dying Light Activation

How in one of the first tasks to activate light traps on two poles on the railway tracks? There are no buildings nearby, and you cannot climb directly onto the pillars.
249 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZmS 19.11.21

where is the entrance to the radio station outpost?

A
Alamut95 19.11.21

death888
You have to climb up and down the rope.

Spoiler

b
bugaminas 19.11.21

I just don’t find the third bottle of paint. One is on the rack, the other is on the top, and where the third is. -WOOD- these are bushes or grass

A
Alamut95 19.11.21

bugaminas
Forests are the "racks") I remember exactly that I found two sprays on the woods.

V
Virgin1 19.11.21

bugaminas
scaffolding, or whatever you call them, that they help to climb the building.

V
Virgin1 19.11.21

bugaminas
there is 1 platform on the other side of the building and there is a spray of paint on it.

_
__NeoN__ 19.11.21

Tell me what to do here? You cannot enter the house there and nothing can be done. My friend and I went through all but one side quest and do not know where to find it. I think this is it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

P
P_Avel 19.11.21

Guys tell me:
In the quest "stop actions", you need to find a bag of money in a locker at school.
I come to the search area and find nothing, all the lockers are empty.

N
Nikewww 19.11.21

__NeoN__
my friend and I went through this, I approached the door was not active, and my friend somehow managed to start the task, but the action must be done strictly near the door

b
bugaminas 19.11.21

thanks Virgin1 found. I even found binoculars which were less than 100 years old. Likely you put the bottle and the binoculars there THANKS

A
Alexey Lexovich 19.11.21

Good time of the day! Please tell me on the assignment: Evacuation, you need to fight with Rais on the roof of the building. I go up to the sign to the building, there the door "entrance to the sewer" the sewer area itself is not active, that is, not a single door opens. What to do, how to fix it?

S
SCAR. 19.11.21

Alexey Lexovich
You, in fact, do not have to run through the sewers at all. For this task, you must return to the Slums and run to the Tower of Rais.
You can go to the Tower of Sparks (where Troy and Brainstorm are sitting + there is a store / bed / cache of the player and a boy with whom you can complete parkour tests) and through fast movement "teleport" to the Tower of Bracken and from there run to Rais.

A
Alexey Lexovich 19.11.21

Thanks, I'll try!

A
Alexey Lexovich 19.11.21

It worked!

J
JIaHrycT 19.11.21

Igyana
where you left off you need to climb the yellow-black cable

c
ctvf 19.11.21

guys help me a task on the "gas supply" where to find gas cylinders

A
AdroV 19.11.21

SCAR.
Fast travel for weaklings)

A
Alamut95 19.11.21

ctvf
If I'm not mistaken, you need to find three cans of gas? They are usually found in closets, baskets, etc.

d
death888 19.11.21

Alamut 95-30
ok ATP, otherwise it's worn out already

V
Virgin1 19.11.21

death 888

I found in this building.