3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
In my opinion, I wrote where it was according to different criteria. And you are all about your electricity. It's funny already))) Why are your facts, for example, more true than mine?

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534 For an
adequate person, of course, everything is clear. ))

M
Mr. Rifleman 19.11.21

stalker7162534
Russia was in the FOURTH place in the world for the production of electricity !!!!!

And the USSR ruined her ... oh, what a nightmare.

In terms of the total volume of gross domestic product and industrial production, the USSR in the mid-1930s took first place in Europe and second in the world, second only to the United States and significantly surpassing Germany, Great Britain and France. Only in 1930-1940 the industry of the USSR temporarily moved to the second place.

Already by the 1960s, the economy of the USSR ranked 1st in the world in: coal mining, iron ore mining, coke and cement production, diesel locomotive production, sawn timber production, woolen fabrics, granulated sugar and animal oil, etc., and 2nd place in the world in terms of production of all industrial products, electricity, oil and gas production, steel and cast iron, chemical products, mineral fertilizers, mechanical engineering products, cotton fabrics, etc. Subsequently, the USSR overtook its world competitors in the production of steel, cast iron, oil production, the production of mineral fertilizers, reinforced concrete products, footwear, etc. In the 1950s, the USSR economy was second only to the developing United States.

Before the collapse of the USSR, the Soviet economy and industry in terms of gross indicators ranked second in the world, second only to the United States (about 1.5 times). The share of the USSR in world industrial production was 20%.

Than the USSR is worse? Give a link to the ukrop site or BBC / CNN. (sarcasm)

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

igoryok31
listen what are you talking about, what is the 4th place? have you heard anything about GOELRO ah?

What does the GOELRO plan have to do with the production of electricity in the Republic of Ingushetia?
Figures from "Small Soviet Encyclopedia of 1929-32 edition in 1913 RI ranked 4th in the world.
By the way, in 1960, the USSR ranked 8th.
Http://bash-m-ak.livejournal.com/20562.html?style = mine # cutid1

i
igoryok31 19.11.21

stalker7162534 the
most direct, if you don’t understand what I mean , then here’s you straight from Wikipedia - the basis of the GOELRO plan was the developments of the Energy Department of the Academic Commission for the Study of the Natural Productive Forces of Russia (KEPS), created in 1916,
I also want to say if with electricity everything was so great, why the hell was this plan and its implementation needed?

M
Mr. Rifleman 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev Information
war, for example, goes even on this forum.
With might and main. Throughout RuNet. Even on the English-speaking Gamebanana and ModDB (on which I am registered) foreigners either speak positively about Russia, or neutrally. But no one pours shit on Russia, and does not say that it is a living hell on the planet, which, O HORROR, is also expanding. But the side to the dispute is important, yes.
OK. Good luck with your argument, as strange as it sounds. Posts are still then erase for "provocation" or something else.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]
By the 1960s

This does not prove that Russia would not have been more developed without the October Revolution. I have already given the figures for the development of the railway network under the tsar, they are higher than in the USSR.
I have already cited in grain production figures for the year
1903 _______________ 52.2
1904 _______________ 52.6
1905 _______________ 53.0
1906 _______________ 53.3
1907 _______________ 53.6
1908 _______________ 54.1
1909 _______________ 56.9
1910 _______________ 59.9
1911 _______________ 63.0
1912 _______________ 56.4
1913 _______________ 50.5
1914 _______________ 51.3
1915 _______________ 52.0
1916 _______________ 52.8
comparable under the communists
1930 _______________ 48.8
1931 _______________ 48.1
1932 _______________ 47.5

M
Mr. Rifleman 19.11.21

stalker7162534
Well, let it be. In the end, it didn't turn out so badly, did it? "Well is that which ends well," as they say. True, the fate of the USSR cannot be envied. Okay, I already "I'll be back" -nul in the previous post. Good luck.

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
I wrote there about the grain where everything went. Didn't bother to read it)) Drive all your cart. About literacy, make another exposure, in vain that I copied and pasted so much information)) Until we meet again on the air))

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

igoryok31
if everything was so great with electricity, then why the hell was this plan and its implementation needed?

You see, under the tsar, Russia developed, a plan was developed to increase the generation of electricity. So Russia was not a backward country.
Why did the February (bourgeois) revolution take place? Because tsarism held back the country's development. Those who were close to the court (to the tsarist EU) received government orders. Not because they would have done better for the given amount of state money, but because they had connections. And (probably) they did worse, because they were saving on quality, for the sake of profit. There was no fair competition, and therefore the thieves could not try to do well.
We add that in such conditions those who were not close to the court found themselves in a worse position and in everything else that did not concern government orders.
The autocrat surrounded himself with such people who expressed views consonant with the views of the king himself. This is natural, the king considered himself smart, and therefore the one who speaks like him, the king also considered smart. But in fact, the king was surrounded by sycophants and flatterers who assented to him. This can lead to bad decisions. After all, there is no criticism of erroneous designs.
For example, before WWI, the tsar focused on the fleet. The Navy received more funding than the Army. As a result, when WWI began, the fleet was idle, and the army did not have what was required. Even what was available could not be fully utilized. For example, the army experienced "shell hunger" (and artillery is the god of war), despite the fact that the warehouses were filled with shells, charges for shells, but there was a strong shortage of shell parks, in which shells were prepared for use in battle.
The leadership positions were taken not by those who were capable, but those close to the tsar's entourage.
Corruption strangled Russia. That, in the conditions of war, led to the February Revolution.

p
pa_ul 19.11.21

ReKsSam
This is called patriotism. Now there is so little that there is probably no good. This is a good skill for collective survival. Without this, "outstanding personalities" do not work out, so some grabber come out. Without this, they would not have won the Second World War. Now people still think that the state owes them something, although in reality everything is exactly the opposite. ))

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev
I wrote there about the grain where everything went. .... As a result, according to the consumption of bread, Russia consumed 345 kilograms of bread per person per year. USA 992 kilograms

You did not write, but Arsen Aydunbekov and Mark Sorkin. You scolded. And maybe you haven't even read it yourself. And it seems to me that they did not even try to comprehend what was written. Otherwise, they themselves would have seen the contradictions in the text.
You are quoting the authors of the Communists who continue the communist chatter about the fact that life was bad under the tsar. And to know how it really was, you have to look at the historical facts. And not to repeat the nonsense about the fact that the American worker ate three kilograms of bread a day.
As for the bread under the king
French roll 1.5 kg - 8 kopecks (Source: http://valhalla.ulver.com/f383/t11430.html)
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5410/2118499.23/0_73a6c_fc9001c1_XL table of consumption of Russian and German workers (Davidovich M. Petersburg Textile worker // Anthology of socio-economic thought in Russia. Pre-revolutionary period. Edited by A.I. Kravchenko. - St. Petersburg: Publishing house of the RGHI, 2000.)
(The cost of a ruble at prices of 2009 1908-1913 450 rubles)
http: //cs9747.vkontakte.ru/u4041838/147887752/y_33a62864.jpg table of prices for products and wages

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
You write nonsense and all your "documents" are fake. I can and quote the authors of the communists. And, in fact, what authors are you citing? and why you think your information is more truthful than mine. And why should I believe the papers printed on the copier, which is now considered a historical document? I already understood your position in life. We are, if I may say so, on opposite sides of the barricades. Therefore, I have nothing more to prove to you, just as I have nothing to prove to you.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannayev
Tell this to an American who consumes 992 kilograms of bread a year.

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
If I put this information together in a table in exel and then print it again, scan it and show it to you, will it become more convincing or can it be immediately written down to historical documents?

i
igoryok31 19.11.21

stalker7162534
And this is your snack

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev
You write nonsense and all your "documents" are fake.

You can fanatically believe that the past is what you want. Or you can impartially search for historical facts to find out how it happened.
If you do not agree with some data, you can search, check other sources. Everyone can be wrong.
Here you are quoting Aydunbekov and Sorkin - "in Russia in 1913 there was a record (80 million tons) grain harvest. Russia exported about 10 million tons of grain annually abroad." - the figure is higher than that of Simcher "year 1913 Gross grain harvest, million tons 50.5"
You proposed to consider what happened under the last tsar, and how good it became under the communists. Let's look for objective criteria for comparison!
For example, in 1975, 62.25 million tons were collected in the USSR. grain and imported from North America 9.14 million tons of grain. a source. And do not say that this is a fake, that the USSR has been importing grain since 1972, it is a well-known fact.

I will repeat. You can find out how it really was, or you can continue to fanatically believe that the past is what you want.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 19.11.21

stalker7162534
and how good it became under the communists.
Spoiler
Plus victims of the famine.

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

"Who began to reign Khodynka, he will end by standing on the scaffold" Konstantin Balmont

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev
Here is another indicator - under the communists the Germans reached Moscow, but under Nicholas II they did not.