3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21 12:03 am

Any questions about the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

People tell me how to collect money from stores, but I don’t understand

The topic changed its name a little. Here we write any questions about the game that are not related to the "Walkthrough", "Technical problems", "Optimization", etc.
ReDoXo

---
oXo close the tags please ..
131 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

For money, you need coke ... In large quantities ... You can buy it from large dealers ... And you should also have a warehouse ...

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

yeah got it

t
tony 34 20.11.21

how to quickly cut a lemon of bucks?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Complete the story, sell coke, complete side missions ...

t
tony 34 20.11.21

What for coke? I understood the rest and therefore thank you

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Coke aka cocaine or white powder, whatever you like ....

t
tony 34 20.11.21

PlayGround.ru I've downloaded the trainer, it doesn't work, I press everything, but there is nothing to do with it?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

I would advise you to play without trainers ... All interest from the game will disappear ...

t
tony 34 20.11.21

Well, yes, you are 100% right, but I still don’t save after I use them. Yes, I have $ 2167856 money, but I’ll have some money.

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Sorry for the question, but where do you get so much money? Have you "crushed" all the shops for yourself? I just don't see the point in large sums of money ... After all, it's interesting to play when everything is "under pressure", and in order to afford something in the game (buy, for example), you would have to sweat ...

t
tony 34 20.11.21

I need to skimp in igzotiks and I need to buy a Babylonian club

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

and what are the women in my mansion? stand at the entrance to Tony's office

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

That's right, decoration .... Of course, there is a flirting option, but it consists only in exchanging two or three phrases and increasing the Balls parameter ...

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

I have too many balls and the fuck are they?

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Yes, for those who have this very parameter is small, and they rightly said that they are also for decoration, just for the sake of "being" ...

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Balls are needed for Blind Rage ....

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

And what exactly is this regime?

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

When the "balls" scale is full, it becomes possible to enrage the already formidable Tony by pressing the "V" key. Useful stuff, especially in large-scale gunfights. I doubt this is the first time you hear of her.

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

A. I got it. This kind of game goes into first-person mode with a red tint and weapons in hand, and Tony shoots in all directions, knocks down enemies, like bullet-time in modern action games. Am I thinking right?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Yes exactly...