3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21 12:03 am

Any questions about the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

People tell me how to collect money from stores, but I don’t understand

The topic changed its name a little. Here we write any questions about the game that are not related to the "Walkthrough", "Technical problems", "Optimization", etc.
ReDoXo

---
oXo close the tags please ..
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

people tell PLIIIIIZ here I have a warehouse but where can I find dealers from whom you can buy weed (cocoin) thanks in advance for your answer WAITING FOR ANSWER

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Through the empire ... Complete a mission or two as Felix, and Large Suppliers will open up ....

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

What are these Large Suppliers?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Large dealers ... Sell coke in kilograms ...

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

and the icon in the business department kg do I understand correctly?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Right....

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

thank you

C
CJey 20.11.21

And where are the saves ???

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

2 CJey
Read the FAQ, it says the following:
Question: Where does the game store saves?
Answer: The root folder of the game is the Scarface * file, where * is the number of your save, depending on the save slot, from 1 to 4)

C
CJey 20.11.21

Many thanks

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

How much does the Babylon club cost?

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Exactly lemon.

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Wow, wow. How much profit does it bring?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

It depends on how much coke you buy ....
And I think it will surprise you, but Babylon is far from the most expensive place in Miami .... On North and East Beach, real estate costs 5, 7 or even 11 mulons ...

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Well Duc by that time and you will not earn a penny.

M
MAg 20.11.21

There are a lot of Pechenegs ... Who is better to send to wet? Tony or the big guy with glasses?

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

The comrades are different in taste and color ... Are there any differences between them (not external)?

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

I prefer to hunt freaks as an enforcer. He always has a heavy weapon at hand, and there is more than enough ammunition.
I did not notice any special differences between Tony and the enforcer, except for external ones. Unless the latter is unusually more silent and does not know how to get angry.

M
MAg 20.11.21

Nobody knows how to get angry except a Cuban, like everyone knows how to talk ..

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Share your experience, kind people - I need to improve my reputation, to increase the level, more than two million points are needed. Missions for Felix or Sandman give no more than a couple of thousand, I do not have the funds to buy Exotics - almost everything that is open, bought up, and those that remain - each for a couple of lemons of value, or even more. I ask for hints - are there any other ways to raise your reputation?