3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21 12:03 am

Any questions about the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

People tell me how to collect money from stores, but I don’t understand

The topic changed its name a little. Here we write any questions about the game that are not related to the "Walkthrough", "Technical problems", "Optimization", etc.
ReDoXo

---
oXo close the tags please ..
131 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 20.11.21

If I'm not mistaken, reputation is given for won races, but VERY little is added (scale).

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

The fact of the matter is that there are very few. Above all, here's another shit: Felix stubbornly refuses to make appointments for me with major suppliers. He pokes his fingers at the punks who offer me only half a kilo each - you know, with such portions of the goods, the money you need to buy Exotics is not very easy to get hold of. So I'm, ept, practically stumped.

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Have you tried to exterminate the gangs? You can get a lot of money from them ... Sometimes, after all, you can earn a million ...

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

And here, unfortunately, there is a problem. I have already exterminated practically the entire bandit population in the three territories discovered by me. Havana and Downtown are empty; only two or three gangs live on South Beach. Perhaps I will get three lemons for them, but this will not be enough for more than two things, which will not significantly raise my reputation. For a start, of course, I will do this too, but what I should do in the future is completely incomprehensible.

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

I can offer and give a link to the trainer, but I really hope that you will refuse =)))

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

No, damn it, trainer shit. Now I will try to deal with the remaining bandits, after which I will spend the proceeds - and then how will fate be.

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

I found a way to make more money. In half an hour I got the five.
Here's the thing. Outside the territory of Miami, in addition to the large islands, there are incomparably small ones. The latter are abundantly inhabited by pirates. They attack in detachments of 10-15 people, and the first (detachment) is replaced almost instantly by the second, the second by the third, and so on ad infinitum. The Rage mode is very convenient here, because as long as you kill countless enemies, it will not end.

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Yes, but it’s probably terribly annoying, the monotonous hours-long shooting of adversaries, if only I could find a more interesting way ... Who nashk, write.

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Why many hours? As I said, half an hour was enough for me to pocket more than 5 million. From each killed pirate, 10-15 thousand dollars are poured. This is not counting their cocaine, which can be sold for a good amount. Collecting money, I simultaneously collected 22 kilograms. Very profitable, don't you think?
ZY A small request for you. In the previous post, instead of the word "small" I wrote "small". Can you fix this?

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

By the way, unfortunately the game is still uninstalled for me, so I want to ask if the amount of money dropped from the enemies depends on the passage of the game, that is, the more you go through, the more money?

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Yes. First, the pennies will pour in, then more or less decent amounts.
But the pirates on the islets are a different story - there is something like a glitch, I think.

s
show_off 20.11.21

How to arrange naval battles with pirates?

D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21

you sit in a boat, sail in the sea, look for pirates and ...............................

s
show_off 20.11.21

By the way, it's better to kill drug dealers in order to earn coke and money. First, it's better to kill the one who has the "Cannon" weapon.

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

But if you mow down suppliers and dealers, the scale of gang hatred will quickly fill up, and there will be problems with the purchase of cocaine. And to lower the level of hatred is to spend a lot of money.

s
show_off 20.11.21

This is exactly where the lemon is sixty thousand to knock down an almost full strip.

J
Jorjio 20.11.21

Do the real estate purchased in the game bring any benefit ??? all sorts of cafes bars, etc. if so, when ?? and what does this encryption 56g / $ mean in the section where are all the bars in the city ...

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Do the real estate purchased in the game bring any benefits ????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, having bought a store, you are its owner and it begins to bring you weekly profits.

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Weekly? Is it? They only bring material benefits during the distribution and sale of the cocaine you have with you.
Giorgio, more about encryption. Slightly not truncated.

J
Jorjio 20.11.21

Scarface, when you enter the section where the city districts are, select a district, for example, your own, and there is a list of establishments that you can buy, and each store (bar) has its own information ... at the bottom right and there is this most incomprehensible designation, for example, maybe 67 $ / g at another store 45 $ / g, etc.