3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21 12:03 am

Any questions about the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

People tell me how to collect money from stores, but I don’t understand

The topic changed its name a little. Here we write any questions about the game that are not related to the "Walkthrough", "Technical problems", "Optimization", etc.
ReDoXo

---
oXo close the tags please ..
131 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexeen 20.11.21

People, these values ​​are 67 $ / g, etc. mean how many bucks you have in this place for one gram of coke. This value rises slightly over time if you do not sell coke there. If you sell coke to your store, the value will drop, and the next time, if you want to sell coke there, you will be given less money for it than the first. But if you only sell it after a short period of time, and if you wait a little and complete other tasks, then the value will increase. Just sell the coke to different stores by alternating them. Well, the most profitable is to sell to dealers (White dots on the card), they pay a maximum of $ 100 / g, but they take only 100 grams each, and this still needs to be managed by everyone to sell coke for the maximum amount.

J
Jorjio 20.11.21

Oh thank you, now I will know .. By the way, I sold street traders and 18 grams of this muck is not necessarily 100

A
Alexeen 20.11.21

Jorjio - I meant that they take a maximum of 100 grams and this is very little! If you have several kg, then you will be tired of selling at 100 grams! To sell in kilograms, you need to use your own stores!

J
Jorjio 20.11.21

thanks for the information

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

Alexeen is respectable. I painted everything in great detail and informative. Do not add, do not subtract what is called.

A
Alexeen 20.11.21

Scarface! I'm glad the info came in handy!

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Yesterday I installed the game again and "froze" - I need $ 100k to buy the Oakle Drive club (it’s like this is spelled), I’m only 2 levels, tell me how to get money faster?
Thank you in advance.

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Well ... in known ways ... To reduce the number of gangs in the city ... You can also switch to one of the henchmen, if you have any, and carry out missions for them, which, by the way, bring a lot of money ... Well, or pass Felix Lead, at worst ...

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

Silly question ... But how do I know if I have them, if "Yes", then how to switch to them?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Well, you had to buy them through Exotics ... You can switch through Empire -> Business ...

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

It is better to limit ourselves to the extermination of gangs, because completing missions for Felix or, switching to an armed ward, for Tony himself at the second level of respect, is a waste of time for the sake of kopecks.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

Still, it is better to carry out Felix's missions in this way: One where you have to shoot the bandits, Another is to make provisions to buy drugs.
Fighting with gangs will then cost more Firstly: there is an opportunity to lose a car, business or oneself, Secondly: It is expensive to remove the intensity of gangs for money, Third: drug buyers, with the growing intensity of gangs, give less and less money for drugs.
You can also win money on scams.

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

This problem can be encountered only in the final stages of the game. At the second repute level, and repairing vehicles is inexpensive, and there are not many more enterprises, and the gangs get kinder for small sums. The benefits are obvious.
And, by the way, doing business like a hamster, fearing any failure or conflict, will be boring.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

Can you repaint cars in the game?

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Alas, no ... However, you can fix it ...

B
Bleed on me 20.11.21

It would be very surprising if the latter were not available.

S
Scorpion1987 20.11.21

I have a problem I can’t agree on a large delivery: I come to the switch, I agree with the main one, then I need to talk to the guard and either the game crashes or nothing happens after the conversation

G
GrovemaN 20.11.21

How can you shoot an M4 rifle grenade launcher (after an upgrade)?

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

You need to press the middle mouse button (wheel) like ...

e
edikbl 20.11.21

Guys, just started playing so don't kick for questions.
1. Is it possible to assign stolen cars to San Andreas, say, which one to drive into the garage? And then they were made all around their hands to itch to steal
2.Where to buy cartridges? I want to buy cartridges for ultrasound. In the trunk and in the villa, in the ammunition drawer. The seller only offers an ultrasound scan for 600, but there seems to be no cartridges. What to buy a new barrel every time?
3. How and where to upgrade weapons? Do you have mufflers? And the cops are somehow empathetic? How do they generally react to the mopping up of the gangs? What is the certain time for shooting, and then if the cops do not have time to come?
4. By the way, as for the cops, how and where to pay off them, in the sense of lowering the scale, that I only see them when they chase after me, it's already too late to pay off there. Where and who to buy drugs to improve the reputation of the gangs? Ordinary buyers seem to be just buying. Although when I go up to them in the dialogue, they say, do you want to buy. How to buy that?
5. In Empire -> Business, the second and third points were equally translated (missions for Felix) what is the difference then?
6. As I understand it, shops do not bring profit. And what makes a profit?