3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 21.11.21 09:26 pm

GTA Online Festive Surprise 2015 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

New Year's clothes and masks are already available in the game, you can put New Year's horns on cars. Snow will be given later. I never found the New Year's red stocking-mask. Will it be added at all? Or will it only be on consoles, like beer caps?
100 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 21.11.21

nat.mih I
didn't find the stocking either ( persian -boy, if it's important). There is no new car either. All masks and clothes for the holiday are free :) From hats - knitted, baseball caps, a hat with ears and a bell, antlers. Funny pajamas with Christmas trees, penguins and deer 18+.
Yes, a Christmas tree was installed in every home - very nice.

UPD: The site Rockstar read the description of the holiday surprise:
... Including the chance for a FEW the snowball fights of rare DURING the Phenomenon of the Los Santos snowfall ...
Ie there is a chance to play snowballs if you catch a snowfall, rare for HP. I conclude that it is not a fact that you will see snow at all if you are not lucky enough to be in a particular session at the moment when it is randomly chosen to start the snowfall.

v
vatsonification 21.11.21

victorzh
did not correctly translate about snow: the
opportunity to turn into snowballs during an extremely rare weather phenomenon for Los Santos - snowfall
Rare, in the sense of once a year.

The new car is on the screen:
Spoiler

C
Crysis48 21.11.21

nat.mih a
beer hat and I bought myself on the PC.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

guys cho for tries I don’t have a bum santa costume.

v
vatsonification 21.11.21

nat.mih
Crysis48
Beer Cap can be obtained by picking up Special Cargo crates

v
victorzh 21.11.21

vatsonification
Translated correctly, possibly misunderstood. Hope your version is correct.
Are the boxes being dropped again? Haven't seen them for three months, if not more.

Do I understand correctly that the costumes and masks will be taken away after January 6?

n
nonakukifu 21.11.21

I have such a question, will all New Year's clothes remain forever now? someone once wrote that they seemed to be buying last year, but now they have disappeared from the wardrobe, it will be sad if all these gift clothes are then taken away ..

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

victorzh
A rare weather phenomenon - because it will not be every day during the New Year holidays, but on certain days. Most likely 24-25, 30-2 approximately. Everything that is bought during the holidays stays with you forever. This was the case, for example, with the content for the Independence Day.

v
victorzh 21.11.21

MiGamer86
By Independence Day, content was paid for. The same T-shirts with eagles and revolvers had to be bought. And the whole New Year's clothes cost $ 0. Alarming. Although I hope that you are right, and everything will remain.

DeLaKoren The
same question torments me. A couple of pajamas are simply masterpieces. And I liked the striped knitted hats incredibly.

O
OlegFо 21.11.21

On the female character, all the hats, except for the cap, are like dimensionless buckets on the head.

u
upumeg95 21.11.21

so on consoles last year only 24 gave snow

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

Crysis48
vatsonification
Beer caps on PC have never been issued! They are available to those who made the transfer from the console and received them there. Well, they also received cheats, but not in the store (as opposed to transferring), but saved as a suit. On consoles, they dropped out in boxes, but the console players dug up a lot of bugs that could open all of them at once without picking up a special load.
Didn't you notice that crates, smugglers and armored trucks that could be robbed were removed from the game a long time ago? Achievements for them remained, but the events themselves were removed from all platforms, except for old consoles.

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
If you are playing on older consoles, no new costumes or masks have been added. Only what was available for the last New Year opens there. For older consoles, Rockstar has stopped releasing additional content.
victorzh
DeLaKoren
MiGamer86
I think they will take away. They will hide, like ground fireworks, trees and snow. Those who played on consoles during the previous New Year's events said that the clothes and masks were taken away, only a sock was left. Of course, you can try to save your favorite with a suit, but there are too few slots for clothes.
I wonder if the New Year's beeps will be taken away? Have they been in the past years?
Who played on consoles in previous New Year events, please write what is left and what is taken away!

n
nonC 21.11.21

nat.mih The
lucky ones after the lowriders got beer caps on their PC for that.
In the saved costumes, something was clever, before the ng event they disappeared, in the slots it became empty, if they are removed, I think they can disappear from the costumes too.
victorzh
lol, it snows on certain days, not on certain sessions.
_
Mask of the Yeti / Beast / Stocking, will they give it out?

G
Gta story 21.11.21

people, a Christmas tree with decorations appeared in my hallway. this was not the case in the last update. and moreover, New Year's clothes and masks appeared on sale

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

nat.mih
I play on pc where did you get that ps3 from me

v
victorzh 21.11.21

Gta Story
Everyone has it. Holiday greetings!

R
RoLeV 21.11.21

Gta Story
New Year is coming soon. :-)

v
victorzh 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
It's just that everyone has everything on their PC. Look in ready-made suits in the store. If for no apparent reason you do not have some content that came out exclusively for PC and PS4, then the only option that explains your situation is the old console. You didn't specify the platform in your first post.

PS nat.mih - she, not him;)

v
vatsonification 21.11.21

nat.mih
Beer caps on PC have never been issued!
I don't know, I only played on PC, picked up beer hats from drop boxes before they were removed.