3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 21.11.21 09:26 pm

GTA Online Festive Surprise 2015 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

New Year's clothes and masks are already available in the game, you can put New Year's horns on cars. Snow will be given later. I never found the New Year's red stocking-mask. Will it be added at all? Or will it only be on consoles, like beer caps?
100 Comments
Sort by:
n
nat.mih 21.11.21

victorzh
The same eggs, only in profile ... Tampa is the same Duke, though slightly altered.
Are the Rocks going to pinch the stocking mask? He's even in the picture! Hope that they will give for the holiday itself tomorrow. They will put a sock with gifts under the Christmas tree, and a sock with coal for cheaters.)))
DeLaKoren
Yeah. Soon we, like niggas in the GTAO, will wear T-shirts in winter.

G
Gta story 21.11.21

to get into the festive atmosphere hit the road to Paleto Bai. preferably at night. by the funicular, these snow-covered spruces and pines look more natural

v
victorzh 21.11.21

DeLaKoren
Likewise :) Let me , I think, at least I'll look at the snow in the game. In reality, this winter the snow crop is poor.

nat.mih
Tampa has not yet been tested in full-fledged mode - well, not a car for snow, at all. She was surprised by the price - Tampa is more expensive than Virgo and Chino, although in theory these are higher class cars (all with a discount for the venerable age of the models).

People, who thinks about the "gift under the Christmas tree" that Rocky promised?

A
Anthony diNozzo 21.11.21

victorzh
some kind of weapon will be there ... or money

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

nat.mih
Well, there are enough walruses in reality)))
Most likely, you still got a cheater. Although the beast actually has many times more health, it is possible to kill it. I myself saw how they killed in free mode.
By the way, the robbery has become more difficult to pass, at least missions where there is air transport. Zero visibility.

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

And where was it written about the gift? I looked through something ...

v
victorzh 21.11.21

MiGamer86
I don’t know right away where I saw it, but in my opinion this is text from one of the game loading screens. By the way, I was now in an open session - more than 20 people, and there are a lot of people hanging out at the Christmas tree on the square. Legion, write to the chat - where is the promised gift? Those. I was not the only one who heard it.

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

victorzh
I haven’t seen the tree itself yet. We need to take a look.

A
Anthony diNozzo 21.11.21

maybe the gift will be from December 31 to January 1? or under my personal tree ... it appeared in my apartment and there are gifts, but they cannot be taken or opened

v
victorzh 21.11.21

MiGamer86
I went into the game, checked - indeed, the phrase about gifts under the tree is present on the loading screen with Santa (the text begins with the phrase "look at the sky").

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

MiGamer86
This snow fog makes it very difficult to shoot from a sniper rifle, and the transport is worse controlled in the snow.

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

victorzh
I hope it will be a Christmas sock-mask. This is the only thing that has not yet been added from the update. It is in the picture. Since it is customary to pay more attention to Christmas over the hill than on the New Year, I think the present will be on the 25th when Catholic Christmas is celebrated. The news even wrote "for Christmas".

Spoiler

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

Campaign, we misbehaved, so there are no gifts.

G
Gta story 21.11.21

I don't understand the hype around the new added car, Tampa. no worse and no better than the rest. I still could not remember where it came from, then it came: from episodes of Liberty City. it would be better to add Dukes, and yesterday I found Compact Blistu from GTA 4 in a single, after tuning it turned out to be a good hot hatch.

the day before the snowfall I bought a bentley. Yesterday I leave the garage, skids the wheelbarrow, and puts the rear wing on the concrete ramp fence. the engine roars, the rear wheels are grinding the snow, the car is rooted to the spot. drove in with acceleration. I taxi out into the street, the bentley turns 90 degrees, and the front fender crashes into another fence. moved to an armored car - a completely different matter. no drifts. no slippage. however, against a snow-covered background, the chrome-plated armored car looks like a block of ice. or as a refrigerator on wheels. you look at him and it gets cold. repainted black until the snow melts

v
victorzh 21.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
And what kind of message about fireworks? I seem to have missed it.

Gta Story No
special excitement seems to be observed. Just a nice, nice car. I'm glad it was added online, nothing more. Just as I am glad to have added one more machine from 4 - Cognoscenti. In the end, I bought both options - short and long.

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

nat.mih
Yesterday, with the organization of another, we fired wall to wall on the shore, in general, hell you know where to shoot. Tracers are flying from somewhere out of the void. As for the transport, it depends on the specific car, for some reason my kuruma began to ride on snow better than on asphalt, it dangles less.

R
RoLeV 21.11.21

Gta Story
I somehow got used to driving in the snow, on the same muscle cars and other sports cars, which have a lot of slippage. On foreign forums, they write that off-road tires help - they improve grip and reduce the braking distance.

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

victorzh
When you first entered the game with snow, in the upper left corner it was written that, like, in honor of the holidays, we are giving you a grenade launcher with fireworks.

v
victorzh 21.11.21

_DooM_
Yes, he appeared in the hands of the Persian yesterday, when I first entered the game. Interestingly, it will not be taken away after the holidays? I missed him during the Independence Day, then I really regretted it.

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

victorzh
They will not take it away, but it will disappear from sale, so buy rockets before the end of the holidays.