3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 21.11.21 09:26 pm

GTA Online Festive Surprise 2015 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

New Year's clothes and masks are already available in the game, you can put New Year's horns on cars. Snow will be given later. I never found the New Year's red stocking-mask. Will it be added at all? Or will it only be on consoles, like beer caps?
100 Comments
Sort by:
n
nat.mih 21.11.21

Gta Story
Better honk when it snows. Something too lazy to go into the game once again.

g
goodbandit 21.11.21

Like December 25, snow is activated in the game.

H
HarleyQu1nn 21.11.21

and when will the snowball be added?

n
nonC 21.11.21

vatsonification
They were presented at the old events of the Independence Day, special parcels were only on pastgen with them. On a PC, they could have appeared so easily, at least among my friends (not all of them) after lowriders, but they were not given in any other way on this platform.
_
There are no special parcels now in open sessions by the way? Or is all this special on weekends and streams now packaged?

v
vatsonification 21.11.21

nonC
After the " Freemode Events" update, crates are no longer dropped even during events (

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

victorzh
visited 5 times today and there is nothing, not in ready-made suits, there is no bum santa suit anywhere, and there is also no tampa that I am so looking forward to

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

Rather on the 24th - on Catholic Christmas Eve.

v
victorzh 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
Tampa is not yet available for all players. Apparently, they will add it later. As for clothes - do you really look in stores, and not in your closet?

G
Gta story 21.11.21

victorzh
mutually!

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

vatsonification
Officially beer caps were not opened for PC. It was a bug. The lucky ones managed to get it. There was also a bug for three admin T-shirts with the Rocks logo.
It's like with Kargobub. Those who managed to buy a bug for a call were not taken away from that Rockstar, but the very possibility of obtaining it was quickly covered.

v
victorzh 21.11.21

nat.mih
Heh, I had a bug that opened all transport from Pegasus before I started going through the robberies. I just didn’t know then that it shouldn’t be this way. Then, when the robberies began to take place, almost half of the vehicles (Insurgents, Hydra, etc.) disappeared from sale. I even wrote here (on this forum) - I was indignant that they were removed from the sale :)

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

victorzh
in boutiques

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

It snowed! You can mold and throw snowballs.
Added TAMPA MUSCLE CAR!
We opened the fireworks facility again.
Added a new mode "Beast Vs. Slasher ". It is written that Railguns will be available to the hunter team in this new confrontation mode.
I never found the Christmas sock stocking mask. Perhaps they will give it to the holiday itself, or maybe not. Who will find - unsubscribe.

G
Gta story 21.11.21

snow is great, only the whole view is spoiled by stupid residents of Los Santos in summer clothes

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

Gta Story
Uh-huh. Frost-resistant niggas and beach dwellers in summer clothes are not pleasing to the eye. Could have changed clothes for decency in something warmer. True, I did not see sunbathers under the snow. Maybe she came to the beach at the wrong time. When do people on sun loungers usually sunbathe there? I'd like to scare.)))

G
Gta story 21.11.21

nat.mih
usually the beach fills up from 10 am

v
victorzh 21.11.21

It's snowing in Los Santos!
Steam comes out of the mouth, you can make snowballs, the car gets dirty with white, not brown (but snow does not fall on the surface of the wheelbarrow, as on cars from Yankton). Winter lighting was done very accurately! Driving is more difficult - he drives a car. Better to explore the snow state in an SUV, it drives steadily. Great for this Baller from the update.
Jamb - bots in shorts and T-shirts walk the streets :)))
Tampa has appeared, it costs $ 375,000. There is external tuning, it goes well. Liked much more than the ugly trough of Nightshade.
Yes, upon entering the game, a rocket launcher with a salute appeared in the hands of the Persian.

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

Spoiler

n
nonakukifu 21.11.21

In Los Santos, it snowed, but outside my window behind the place of snowdrifts, mud, puddles and rain comes ...

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

The new mode with the beast is some kind of shit. Is it really possible to kill the beast? Perhaps a cheater was caught, but he did not doh, even though three of them were shot at him from a railgun, miniguns and a shotgun at close range. Moreover, he calmly ran up under the shots in the butt and killed with his paws from the first blow all three of them many times! How many times should a beast die? Tired of getting it wet, they just came out without finishing the game.
Gta Story
Yes, I've already seen sunbathers in a bikini on a snowy beach. )))