3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 11.11.19 03:15 am

Impressions of the game (Mad Max)

Share there experiences about this awesome game.

I thought in 6:20 to play GMT, but no Natasa Gabin said))) Oh go to work in the evening will play exactly really.
198 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anonymus000 11.11.19

very cool game and still there grafodrochery I say it 1 year waited and waited for the epic game

p
propeller-faust 11.11.19

Played until just two hours. The impressions are superficial but they are already there. I have to say was expecting the worst. Much worse. Pleasantly surprised, racing cars cool implemented. Ekshona has delivered not regret it. In General the gameplay is great. With customization of cars is not very clear. About optimizan I will not rant because the system I is not weak. But in comparison with the Paper here, you can see what worked, worked. Ported 12 Hindus. Bugs, bugs not yet met. It is a pity that next time I can play today late in the evening. Game recommend. Europe remained a few more days to wait

T
Traun 11.11.19

Before work had time to run, played 15 minutes. Graphics auto-detected as very high, moved on ultra 60 fps stable.
The picture is very nice, the atmosphere is, in fact something like Batman, but the beats here relish (I would call it that) on the machine have not skated, but what I saw in those 15 minutes is very impressive. And very happy about optimization.

N
NDes 11.11.19

Impressions are excellent, also went to the game on 5 minutes, like everything. So I did and waited.

T
Traun 11.11.19

vanoz13
Take it
The gameplay is great
The plot in 5 minutes is still not clear
Grafon - super

X
X-DIMAS 11.11.19

the new film was worse than the game, that's a fact!!!

_
_Lemon_ 11.11.19

This theme is ONLY for impressions of the game. There are some problems with the game? Make a separate topic on it. Those who do not understand - ban for free and without registration.

d
dennise 11.11.19

Mad Max your 750 rubles fulfills on all of 100 %, 5 hours to break away from the helm could not. )))

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 11.11.19

Played for about an hour. Needless to say, the game failed. The impression from watching those old films - dust ing iron, thugs and devil extreme desert. Optimization of the mark. Fighting like in Batman. Among the shortcomings subjectively several cotton machine management. However, it may be worth paszamant settings

i
iDominion 11.11.19

The Incredible Kleinman
Just upgrade the machine and all will be fun.

Z
ZeroCry 11.11.19

Last night managed to run for an hour, I want to say that's cool, I immediately wanted the last film to review!

L
Lapa negra 11.11.19

Liked the game, played 1-1,5 hours so far. The physical machines particularly like to think that it would be in just coast 2 and 3, but here it is very different. The fight will be entertaining and not complicated like the Batman in the other. Like in the same way that the game is designed in the style of old maxes and especially of the new alloy, so to speak. Before the game I recommend to watch the last movie, just to improve the feel of the game. Well, photo mode in the game, despite the fact that it wold take a picture a lot like what is possible and look awesome.
Here are a couple of screenshots made, all fill will not.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

G
Giggs17 11.11.19

So far, so good in the game. Big map and lots of different missions, get bored eventually, but right now the game justifies the price.

A
Aleks Sazonov 11.11.19

Found in the game is not a big bun for license holders,with the modernization of the fortress offers the possibility of delivery of scrap..but you need a constant connection to the Internet.

F
Faceless Void 11.11.19

I'm quite pleased.

p
pshanyrckovee 11.11.19

This masterpiece is worth 1049р on STEAM. At first I wanted to download pirates but then conscious got to him. These masterpieces come very rarely and are worth the money spent.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.19

pshanyrckovее
So it's the same calories. Ride from point to point along the monotonous desert.... And the graphics are quite miserable.

H
H0llow 11.11.19

Next Shadow of Mordor, completely featureless and without ideological hack, ponapihano towers and other nonsense, playing boring after hours of play..

V
Viktor Zavalishin 11.11.19

Last night put a game going! And.... I love the game I love! I play on PC, downloaded to the incentive,would recommend! Played until 5 o'clock, FIRE!!!!! Yes it's worth it 100%!

b
bodibilder 11.11.19

H0llow
After hours?And you're there for an hour to do the managed?You didn't play during the game and write of disappointment that no piratok.I played 4 hours and never got bored.The farther you pass the game the more and more diverse it becomes:adds many new features.But the schedule is what it is.Yes desert,but objects in the game not so much,but at top speed picture worthy.Very good in-game sound,the car roars like you at the start before the race, street racing.Physics of the car is also quite decent-it's not some Just Cause.Shows that I bother with the car.Amaze-researched trivia:spent fuel dripping from the exhaust pipe lights up.Detached from enemy vehicles burning wheel,which accidentally ran into the enemy, and he burned to death, etc. I personally was also waiting for pirates,but when I heard about DENUVO immediately bought and do not regret one ruble spent.If someone else doubts to take or not, definitely take it. There are questions write,I will answer.Left to play)))