3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 11.11.19 03:15 am

Impressions of the game (Mad Max)

Share there experiences about this awesome game.

I thought in 6:20 to play GMT, but no Natasa Gabin said))) Oh go to work in the evening will play exactly really.
198 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 11.11.19

The game is just the BOMB ! ))) This is what she had expected, and the similarity of it with other great games I was not upset, just happy. In General what to write... then it's time to play, Oh n on e x l and ))

G
Ginkar 11.11.19

The game is very cool and positive experience, but there is one thing which personally for me negates all the joy ON the PC doesn'T OPEN the WORLD MAP

V
Valentin_K 11.11.19

Here's how I'd describe the game in a nutshell. If Russia has two misfortunes: fools and roads, then in max they, too, are two:
Absolute causality
- A complete lack of anything new.

Background: I was looking forward to this game. Especially after watching the new movie, in which everything was perfect except the max. And now, looking at videos of this game where Max is steep and brutal, tearing pieces of the car and smashes the enemies face (that was not enough the film). The clip talked about how difficult it is in the new world. Little water, no food, gasoline weight in gold. And I believed in the world about the post-Apocalypse it is. But it was not there.

Problem:
- A completely trivial fight. Dvuhkomnatnaya boevka. Left click - a shot. Right - parry (then again knead the left button) by the Way, the game has no difficulty level, which speaks for itself. About any tactics and not talking.
- A complete lack of crafting. And no, the accumulation of the same currency is not Kraft.
- Complete absence of the need to survive. Water? Yes every the garbage with the bandits and without. Gasoline? A bunch of canisters around the map, only know that the fuller trunk Luggage. (why only one?) Food? Why do you have game machines? What are you, an idiot? (Food, water, all of this only replaces the first aid kit)
- Not interesting to study the world. In Far Cry 3 and 4 was a lot more interesting nesmotrya that make sense to do it there was no more than here. Room and open-world is here only conditionally. Have completed the quest: - welcome to the new location, you can go back to the old one. Why? What would then collect more of a scrap from which even a leather jacket can do.
Here's how I'd describe the game in a nutshell. If Russia has two misfortunes: fools and roads, then in Max they, too, are two:
Absolute causality;
- A complete lack of anything new.

Background:
I was waiting for this game. Especially after watching the new film, which was great, except for sadomaksa. And now, looking at videos of this game where Max is really cool and brutal, tearing to pieces of the car and smashes the enemies face (that was not enough the film). The clip talked about how apocalyptic it is difficult in the new world. Little water, no food, petrol - the weight of gold. And I believed in showing the world it is. But it was not there...

Problem:
- A completely trivial fight. Dvuhkomnatnaya boevka. Left click - a shot. Right - parry (then again knead the left button) by the Way, the game has no difficulty level, which speaks for itself. About any tactics and not talking.
- A complete lack of crafting. And no, the accumulation of the same currency is not Kraft.
- Complete absence of the need to survive. Water? Yes every the garbage with the bandits and without. Gasoline? A bunch of canisters around the map, only know that the fuller trunk Luggage. (why only one?) Food? Why do you have game machines? What are you, an idiot? (Food, water, all of this only replaces the first aid kit)
- Not interesting to study the world. In Far Cry 3 and 4 was a lot more interesting nesmotrya that make sense to do it there was no more than here. Room and open-world is here only conditionally. Have completed the quest: - welcome to the new location, you can go back to the old one. Why? What would then collect more of a scrap from which even a leather jacket can do.

The following may seem far-fetched, but it's anyone.
- A remake of the game about Lara Croft, but instead of climbing machine.
Similar to you, and a little better than it was three years ago in the game RAGE.
- WB have some problems with complexity everywhere you look.

I would write pros, but they are obvious. And the most interesting, despite the large pile of bubbling in me of negativity, I go in the game, because I love the theme of post-Apocalypse and movies about Mad max. But this game is not ideal. And not a great game. Just a repeat of everything we've already seen just in a new cover.

m
mister611 11.11.19

Valentino
Yes my friend, you just sagraves by God. It should be the same so many words to write, and enough-one sentence - the game was waiting for more and different, therefore, disappointed.
I for example not particularly hoping for the success of the game, but liked it immediately to 100%. And no analysis carried out, comparing with other games there is no desire. The game is all in place and all the fun )) Play on the gamepad - well, just pretty precious ))
And the comparison game you and completely different in style from Mad Max (well, except Rage). Mad Max is a action game, drive and grotesque madness - that it is good and unique.

D
Deagle84 11.11.19

mister611
But totally agree,thought as usual (when I do play the movies) would suck,and this is not what I was waiting,I watched a walkthrough on YouTube (about an hour) and liked the game,bought litsuhu,played nine hours straight without stopping,I'm not disappointed that I bought!!!

D
Doc_81 11.11.19

what can I say - I like all GORGEOUS! as OPTIMIZATION! Simulated already for 29.5 hours.(License Steam)

Spoiler

Spoiler

A
Affekt77 11.11.19

Igruha very good, though the motorcycles in the game is not enough for more action.

D
Doc_81 11.11.19

Spoiler

D
DjDuke 11.11.19

Valentino
What the craft action? Even in the trailers it was clear that it will not. Upgrade machines, conventional pumping - more than enough for action. Survival - the game itself is never positioned as a survival simulator. The open world is empty, but interesting to explore. To look at the consequences of the Apocalypse - the destruction of bridges, docks, ships and so on. You make such claim if it were an RPG. This action with killer rides. You simply wait for Fallout 4.

S
Slava74oren 11.11.19

The game is very pleased! Doing pre-order and didn't expect to get such a cool game!

A
Ars2006 11.11.19

passed...a total of 30 hours, completed all assignments, denuded the whole territory, for 2015 I passed the 3 games: the Witcher 3, gta5 and max, nothing else is hooked
I hope just cause 3 will be even better...

t
tourent 11.11.19

All the time thought - something painfully familiar in everything in the world, the behavior of the characters, the system of collecting. Suddenly it dawned on Far Cry 3! the same eggs only in profile.

K
Kelahir 11.11.19

9 sugarbunny drove out of 10

I
Igor1642 11.11.19

Played 102 minutes in steam
Tired of waiting for a crack, bought for 800 rubles.
The game is gorgeous:particularly pleased with the graphics, light, shadows, effects, and sound - everything!
It is seen that the game is from the developers of just cause - the management of almost identical just caus'y, but not in a bad way (cars are driven pretty well), the combat system in batman
Have not regretted a single ruble!I'm picky about games, but there's nothing I can say!
On ultra gives 75-80 fps (config profile)
p.s.:it is on the engine, avalanche engine 3.0, and just cause 2 avalanche engine 2.0

t
tourent 11.11.19

exgroover
How can you compare a action-shooter and a parkour simulator? Is there also had to gather tons of skins and no unnecessary relics for retarded achievements? So they said open world - what is there to do? You can do something interesting, not repetitive, benefiting? What is the chance replayability? The same far cry 3 I went only two times with an interval of a year.

M
Mobil122 11.11.19

Hmm.., the true number of fantastic games you can even the number of comments in the topics to identify:)(pirate-87, the impression of the game-36), because not one connoisseur will not simply spend time waiting for the pills. And I'm glad to be among you, friends). We donate funds to a worthy game, what Max is!

D
Denixz 11.11.19

Love you one size fits all to collect. Most of the players - students with no earnings, many are simply unable to spend the money because their is just not enough. The reasons can be a lot, never understand the negativity towards pirates. For example, I would not have bought this game (and I bought it and already 48 hours simulated), as there is no Russian voice acting. Why should I respect the work of developers, if they do not respect Russian community of players? Reciprocity - a reciprocity. And there is no need to get out and screaming learn English!!! and the Original voice steers. You have to - learn, one should not project their templates for chelovestvo.
Well, about the games, like, not so long ago was fond of, is a cross between assassins and farkrai, only improved, and braided of the game. My rating for gameplay, optimisation and story: 10/10, for localization of the weak C grade of the same ten, the dialogues are still OK, but the interface, especially any pop-up messages during the game leave much to be desired.

e
exgroover 11.11.19

Denixz
Do you think the game should be voiced in all possible languages ? And in General, the localization publisher is, not the developers.

D
Denixz 11.11.19

exgroover
Yes, at all. Want my money? Prepare the product for me. This is the law of the market. Yes, publisher. What should it change for me? Developers in this case, you should find another publisher. Max took purely out of impatience of waiting for a crack. But the game yubikov I always buy at the stage of pre-order, as there is always held a full time job on the localization.

e
exgroover 11.11.19

Denixz
I understand you. But it should be noted that the voice acting still needs to be at the proper level, and not anyhow. I'm here this morning in Risen was playing and my ears are bleeding from that voice. In the case of Ubisoft, the voice is always at a good level, but the level conevski translation (Heavy Rain, Last Of Us, etc.) away.