3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 11.11.19 03:15 am

Impressions of the game (Mad Max)

Share there experiences about this awesome game.

I thought in 6:20 to play GMT, but no Natasa Gabin said))) Oh go to work in the evening will play exactly really.
198 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deagle84 11.11.19

Already played 37 hours,a positive impression of the game,but spoils one bug (seen in photo)
,not what helps people with this bug have already seen,until who solve the problem can not,I want to note that this BUG is on sujecki when you go to the airport at the dunes,to get the man in the bulb.
Do not one save,and then awake as we))))

Spoiler

B
Bard Lyutik 11.11.19

Vanya Rygalov
But the game is really cool! And the physical machines are great! Played 60 hours, opened a little more than half of the map, climb into every nook and cranny, examine every stone. Do not pass by any lomovoz, pursue, overtake, no vstretivshis under Vulture do not let go without rewarding high-quality finishing on the ground or against a wall or a Shiv in the eye. Pursue, garbuny, pull door, take off the wheel, pull drivers crucena and launch them to the sun, take down a sniper, Taranu, throwing burning cans of gasoline. Gosh with drabadan tanks of fuel. And no hurry on the ridiculous. Wild fan. It was all very pleasant.

g
grafonoman 11.11.19

Vanya Rygalov
THE GAME I'M PLAYING IS LIFE NEZARAZENE SHOTGUNS 10 OUT OF 10 DIE!!!

D
Denixz 11.11.19

exgroover
Well, I slightly do not care for the quality of the voice. Yes, warps from outright schlock, but with options instead of cutscenes read the subtitles, and constantly distracted from the game on the same thing and to hear their native language, even without the emotions I'm choosing the latter. In max yesterday, all killed, Golden a major alert top there is a new XXX, so yesterday I saw that there is written the Dopuna (not sure if it's everywhere, I noticed when given a new engine like), but it's full of Achtung. Moreover, there is no voice acting, so even a text, to say the least, lame on both feet. Would a crack in time - I hadn't bought.

D
Denixz 11.11.19

vanoz13
This body appears respectively in the bodies, I do not remember at what stage, but somewhere in the early stages. Here's a he http://techmaniacs.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mad-max-the-ripper.jpg

Generally chase 8 cylindrowym is not immediately necessary. It will be very hard, if not impossible, to not ride the car, plus it does not have enough money to upgrade, coupled with the fact that it is necessary to Grady and the rest. Ideally, quick to be added to the moment that you first send in Gastown. Or at least until Grompone, really need the Board, without it anywhere just. And then to pump and other things. Necessarily immediately drove to the temple of Fried food, there tinsmith will give the effects on the instruments, that is, open the pumping speed of the machine is also very important.

i
insel 11.11.19

not worth it this game is 1K RUB... not worth it... red price not higher than 350 rubles for boring and obviously done carelessly. the graphics are poor (compared to the same witch, or if you take out postapokalipticheskoy games - fuel) the contrast of heaven and earth, and the ground was all sand and rocks and the sky stupid picture in high resolution!!! first impression looking at the sky carelessly switch!
the battle system is absolutely a console,
no plot (except that we have to collect a mega uber pimp).
in General, rating the game 4 out of 10.
but to pass the time while waiting for more decent games.

PS the game is on ultra, given its rekomenduemye system requirements - graphics should be at least 2 times better!

i
insel 11.11.19

Dmitri Rebrov
sistemkam he's like the Witcher, but for some reason the schedule as fuel why? mad max 2015, fuel 2009. only fuel eats 50 times less.
in the Witcher graphics are super, there is zamylivanie is zapilivanie) to remove the dust and get the disgusting picture. bare sand dunes and rock outcroppings. well, some ships Yes, torn down bridges... all over in the game is nothing.
for example, in fuel different types, whether it be the Grand canyon or burned forest. one sunken city is worth.
even just comparing with the movie Mad Max: fury road, shoot only in gg, dust on the entire screen and sand under my feet, EVERYTHING!!! you are no different locations in the film, though motyka was, in the game they are not!
the AI is the stupidest, long time since these idiots in the games is not met... the main change there is no difficulty, as is for children and play to the end of the game against obskogo AI... and you're so excited about this game????

incidentally, in fuel and the Witcher in the sky though the clouds were moving, then we have the usual picture =)
and another thing, here is the graphics in the Witcher, sistemkam it is almost the same as mad max
Spoiler
and in the Witcher the sky looks go-o-o-section better!!
Oh, by the way the movie ALL the cars are LHD!!! why in the game all right-hand drive, although, judging by the broken bridge - it takes place in San Francisco (and the bridge - Golden gate)

m
mcbrut 11.11.19

Zatrachivaniya for parts for the car and the monotony spoil the impression
And so the game at 7.0

S
Spiny 11.11.19

For me the game is fine. On my Geforce GTX 780 3GB all a maximum 60 fps. While the game does not get bored. I will say this: it is a sin not to buy this game for 1K rubles. Other developers would have pushed it for 2K. Here, the optimization, and the gameplay is.

m
mister611 11.11.19

Played 25 hours, in total how much free time have )), I never got bored! Play was postponed not finished the Witcher 3. Mad Max took the head all the in it may simple but to the point and not boring, and physics was generally impressed. Lively, fun, not boring, no boring or as some write of the monotony. I concluded that the game was made for me )) there are No disadvantages to it not found and completely lack the desire to leave the game, how many would not sitting in it. Of course the matter of taste, but I max and lucky, while there is no desire to go back to the Witcher, play the game and, of course, but after max.

D
Deagle84 11.11.19

Enough already 47 hours,sometimes only a scenic route that doesn't take away from max,is the work of developers with the light,scenery and light,though skrine and desktop put!!!
47 hours isn't boring not once,but FAT bored after three and a half hours of play.
I have seen many of comments on YouTube,saying that the fight will be Batman Kaka but this isn't,my God it practily in Max,as it is not a super hero,a simple man,all clear?!

R
Ragday 11.11.19

My purely subjective opinion! Impressions:
Spoilerfest to say, didn't play anything good(have taught us that if you play the movie, then Frank HS) , because until recently did not want to buy...Videos of developers from absolutely nothing clarify. The official release of that on YouTube to watch and looked...and immediately bought it...Honestly wasn't expecting(the wife surprised me even more when I complimented the game...usually spit)) And so on.
PROS: Very atmospheric world, who was in the desert will appreciate,sometimes I started to feel my teeth crunching sand..Sand storm generally the climax, I squealed with delight, though bent it the first time, the noise of the unruly elements in his ears was like in life, it was spectacular! Graphics are really pleased!Rusty iron as a natural! The physics of the cars just fly away! I speak as a driver with nearly 20 years of experience, skidding, slipping, getting stuck in the sand...in short a full set.The lack of logical holes in the plot is also a plus(although the plot is a little bit of both...but that's my opinion) Generally pleased that the plot without already boring polymictic in large scales(although it is present in Griffy)is Very dynamic and interesting car chases and fights, pleased, another definite plus is the opportunity to ride on the cars of rivals after black Flag, just epic.And great optimization!
The CONS, are mostly standard for all games of this genre, sandbox open world: Bugs(although to its credit, say they are very few and they are not critical). Mild fullness of the game world. We have spent the entire game nagrevaem the navel to get the car pumped and then the show!...only here to whom... After completing the story(and I'm usually all side effects pass in parallel with the main plot) to do in this world is nothing... Well, why the developers or does not want to understand one simple thought: a HOLY PLACE IS never EMPTY!!! Instead of one there will always be others! And in the story, we saved the wasteland only Clamosa and his henchman Garbage!!! Man: the immortan Joe and a master gunsmith is still alive, and is unlikely to leave things as they are without trying to regain control and take revenge...Why no Headlight edges no black Flag, no one tried to beat us back occupied fortress and a reference point?! Do the developers believe that the bloodthirsty enemies are softened and just forget about his defeat without trying to take revenge?!
Another stupidity is binding the player to one vehicle, although in this case and given the opportunity to collect a car in the collection...but very pathetic as it is...Without the ability to collect all that I wish and without the possibility of upgrade, which entails another problem, nowhere to spend resources...
P. S. the Game has fascinated and brought a lot of experience, and yet... I haven't praised games...but he could not resist, although it has all the standard weaknesses of all sandboxes: the empty world, boring quests, no incentive to earn in the game, how to spend, not much, attachment to one vehicle, a small amount of game content in General(not as could ward off the memory of the moment from the movie Mad MaxUnder the dome of thunder when Max handed weapons deposited in Barter town...) And even after the game's plot becomes clear, the plot of the last movie... And, Yes! Sounds of the engine can be heard, he then roars like a mad beast that purrs like a big, well-fed cat.

D
DayPsycho 11.11.19

Game superrrrrrrrr!!! R will reweet, such as motor cars max!! Everything is awesome in this game!!! Cons?? I beg you, do not make laugh my gray eggs))) This is a game and he is incomparable!!!)

p
prodigy007 11.11.19

if you Batman more or less it's all treshak then

M
Maniac-X 11.11.19

Passed all! Has circulated all! Opened and freed all territory and strengthened all the fortresses! The game sucked head first at 56 hours. I liked very much.

A game is compared to Fallout, etc. is Not necessary to do, it's not an RPG, it's a shooter on wheels, it is the ordinary shooter. And as a shooter the game is just excellent!

C
Craxen 11.11.19

Cool game,was delayed for 12 hours.If you relax,you will get excellent impressions and emotions.It is not necessary to play it,if you are tired.Nagging is like recentfor PG
And the cut scenes are not long,don't worry.

D
Deagle84 11.11.19

What I want to say about the game,this grim,hopeless and beautiful.When you're there,you feel that here it is the end of the world,the end is bleak and beautiful.
Yes, this open world where almost no one else,what did you expect,a bunch of bars and people walking(go to the GTA) and this game is not about that,it's a world where everything is sun-scorched and buried in the sand for most tomatoes,it's a world where you can feel hopelessness,and loneliness,all is as it should be,you are in the Gobi desert or the Sahara come,many people will see)))) This game shows the complete DARKNESS,albeit in a beautiful scenery where the remainder of people (and people is difficult to call) trying to survive,who have created a society (feudal bias on the tin) and a bunch of religious fanatics,well where without them)))!!!
I'm glad this game made multiplayer,this game is for the gunner to just you alone with the devastation and sadness.
I most of the game spent studying the areas in which the bins I just visited,and of the scenery,the scenery is simply wonderful.
Some people do not like the game,that's fine,because in the game,like movies,books,people looking for something different,and if it doesn't find,comes disappointment.
Summing up,this game was made specifically for me,what else to say.
Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Sergo_Nizhik 11.11.19

subtitles some bad dope or something, not really to read

B
Biglittlemath 11.11.19

Wonder why such a low rating!! 7 game is definitely deserved for optimization

B
Beirut 11.11.19

Biglittlemath
If console port is without brakes right now to put 10?)))))))))