3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 11.11.19 03:15 am

Impressions of the game (Mad Max)

Share there experiences about this awesome game.

I thought in 6:20 to play GMT, but no Natasa Gabin said))) Oh go to work in the evening will play exactly really.
198 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlekseyHom 11.11.19

Liked the game, although, like many, were expecting a typical game throw. Was expecting more from the suit on the car, but melee I liked very much. Yet most did not like the delay time to get vosmiseriynogo engine.

K
Kanagan81 11.11.19

as people above have played 30-40 minutes, and already began to enrage camera, mission break, come in the face of this, and I understand that throughout the game, the monotony and boredom of death, Yes, even cars I shoot aiming= hold down the such+ such buttons while these 30-40 minutes, played well in the head and spun, when will come out the inscription to shit, hit the following key combination in short PPC character cute, with graphics and they did a great job, but to return to the game already there is no desire and the idea with that ugly hunchback is still furious more than anything else.

D
Dimka Rebrov 11.11.19

Kanagan81
so go to play the next Batman in which 4 parts in a row same thing! Max must play atleast 5 hours , so that at least something was. And believe me this is something scream. and 30 minutes have not passed the tutorial and removed. brilliant

D
Dimka Rebrov 11.11.19

Maniac-X
shooter?0_0

M
Maniac-X 11.11.19

Dmitri Rebrov
I meant action.

K
Kanagan81 11.11.19

Dmitri Rebrov
thanks, but I'm better at tanks on the emulator of the dandy play.

D
Dimka Rebrov 11.11.19

Kanagan81
who also not pass on the tutorial and will be removed in 40 minutes?I know what game you want. 30 second hero. For half an hour I think the master

-
-Raixs- 11.11.19

You know, this game is a masterpiece, but only like not everyone can understand. Of course, I'm not going to say that this game is a 10 out of 10 is really stupid, but she definitely did not deserve a 5.5, which put some idiot on PG. Even after watching the movie Twister I wanted to be able to get in the car and to approach very close to such a enduring power of nature. And now in 2015 comes the only film that was not afraid to be different, or there was a storm. No, not so. There was a STORM. By itself, sand storm looks really impressive, but to breed it with a tornado, a tornado, and even embellish it with lightning? And in this game... by the way, I think it's actually the only game that allows you to do this? So, it is possible to do the same, as in the movie and go inside the storm. Yes, given the opportunity to do it on a huge truck and added to tornadoes inside.
The atmosphere and desert is done at height. The color change from bright orange in the afternoon sunlight and blue after the moon rises, the wind with its direction(as the characters go without a windshield, or at least wearing glasses?)))) It would be the perfect game for Mad max, if she had, oddly enough, would not be a game. Due to the fact that it's a game, I had to increase the duration due to repetitive tasks. Lack of resources is a natural excess, where an oil derrick on every corner, and with water and food as there are no problems.
The first and only game based on Mad max could have been done better, adding hardcore, when food and water are not regenerate health, and are the same thing they serve in real life. Add sleep as a necessity (by the way, in this plan it was possible to use the machine itself, just like in the second movie). Gasoline... yeah, in the last film, as shown this lack is laughable, but what to do? As mentioned, you brought the world of Star Wars with lightsabers and sounds in space, so take this world and Mad max

The first game 7-8, but not a 5.5. And this is the only game that allows you to sit on a rusty muscle car, studded with spikes, saws and a powerful roaring engine and go towards the all-consuming sandstorm, which a normal person in fear would have been to seek shelter. I really hope that the movies will continue to come out, despite the bitter sales (although you can understand people. They love the marvel movies, Twilight, Hunger Games, 50 shades of grey foreign to them to see something like that, but not me, and not to those who caught the original trilogy and looked forward with hope to the long-awaited sequel). I hope that George Miller will not give up and will continue to please HIS crazy world and beyond, in spite of all the crap that has taken over the theaters. As for the game, you want to continue, but only so that the developers have reviewed all its disadvantages, fixed them and added even more features that were present in the films ( for example to take cars on Board the ship, jumping out of his on-the-go, add large trucks and more equipment). Much of the film was lost, but some things are still there.
The universe of the Mad max has a bunch of their peculiarities and they are more than enough for the first game. So that wouldn't have to steal ideas from other games. And if will continue, I hope it will become an independent project, without regard to others. Even if some of them belong to the same publisher.

v
vftor 11.11.19

So the game is wow, but the main drawback in hard-line passage, as in the sequence of execution of tasks impossible the further passage. There is desired freedom of choice and complete tasks.

D
DayPsycho 11.11.19

Hello! Help to understand! Steam revoked the gift back, saying the problem of payment :( Game left and no matter how. If I buy a different version (on disk for example), activate the key, will my save and achievements???

f
fustcaper13 11.11.19

Don't know..... Played this game for the graphics, but boring after an hour playing....

i
insel 11.11.19

DayPsycho
if you buy a disk you don't activate it in steam.
the saves are stored on the computer and not the incentive
on the game, I can say it is quite repetitive, linear and very quickly naskuchit! the game is clearly not finished yet, a lot of bugs. cost 1K RUB - it is too much, the red price of 500 rubles!
purely for fun, for a couple of hours per week regulations, and so... that would be constantly playing it, it is not a game!
evaluation not more than 7 in 10, and then only because of the game and respect for the film

D
DayPsycho 11.11.19

insel
why not activate it the incentive then? the same key written in the box. And saves as on your computer and in the cloud from them. The question is, tighten them?

in General, bought again and everything survived! picked up where he finished + achievements all hotsales! uhh!!!

p
podokonnik 11.11.19

I liked the game PTS. Addictive. Installed a few games, one of them threw fat on her just scored and all. Boring, monotonous and stupid. And this igruha Kulnev. Play and forget about time. Everything in it just as we would like.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 11.11.19

I really liked the game. Until the very last mission took place nearly a week playing for many hours a day. But that ending..... the game has one ending or is there an alternative?
To read those who fully passed the story watchsmith tinsmith inevitable? I was so sad after this poor guy died, he did not even come to play.......

m
mcbrut 11.11.19

Legend_of_the_Hero
lol
TO thumbed up your comment, and the spoiler was not closed))
AHAHHAAH)))

P
Playersaharan 11.11.19

Legend_of_the_Hero
Yeah, it's all scripts.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 11.11.19

mcbrut Sorry.)
Playersaharan Here f* * * yourself in this case. This was not to do in one movie. He's not crazy, he's then a mad psychopath maniac killer))

b
benix 11.11.19

KeiranRosenberg
Do you really not understand the play on words?)) The word Scrotus" - the interpretation of the Latin word scrotum (translated by Google themselves). Scabrous means sherway. And Clem Astros need to understand not only as Acute Cle ) You saw that dress yourself Claim on your bolt, for finishing off the victims?)) Especially the entertainment looks in the final video.

I
Igor1642 11.11.19

Legend_of_the_Hero
dangerous!!!spoiler also thought he died but he was alive and everyone else in the wasteland in addition to Clima