3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born to Kill 22.11.21 12:21 am

Houses in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I would like to know in what other cities besides Megaton you can get a house, and in general what cities are in the game
213 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nermi 22.11.21

well, you can go to the tenpenny tower like) if you blow up a megaton * _ *

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

The people I'm certainly not quite on the topic, but pretty close). Playing Fallout, as a true wasteland dweller, I collect a bunch of all sorts of things that are then a pity to sell or throw away))) Therefore, I stock it) I was not interested in buying a house, so I settled in a no-one's house on wheels, which is not far from the dunwich building))) there there is everything you need a bed and a box for things)) so that I would not be robbed, I laid out mines around and put a guard in my house)) One of my friends settled in an already cleaned supermarket))) if anyone acts in the game in this way, share who settled where) ))

Z
Zic352 22.11.21

I know a place near the library there are full of traps and there is everything you need)))))

V
Vitaliy V 22.11.21

I settled near the Arlinton Library, there is everything + still a workbench =)

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

that's the only thing that I miss in the house is a workbench))) but I'm not lazy))) if I wander into the citadel)) and not so often I build something)) By the way, my "Camping")))

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Delta 38 22.11.21

I live in one of the raider outposts, in which there is still an entrance to the Yao-gai cave. I also use it as a warehouse, sometimes yao-gai respawn and then hold on

S
Sok_pomidorowy 22.11.21

And I'm in the luxurious Tenpenny Tower apartment

V
Vitaliy V 22.11.21

Baron-XepOk: you go outside, I'll quickly send you to the Paradise Falls punishment cell =)))

V
Vitaliy V 22.11.21

ps: I found another very cool place, though it's a long time to stomp to the nearest point. Located under the Ruined Bridge near the Jefferson Memorial, there are safes, wardrobes, a bed, and a workbench. The view is also good from there =)

P
Pril balsam 22.11.21

I collect a bunch of all sorts of things that I’m sorry to sell or throw away later))) Therefore, I store it) I was not interested in buying a house, so I settled in a nobody's caravan, which is not far from the dunwich building)))

How many levels of things are stored in this house ?

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

yes, how on the 2nd level put it so until the 20th and stayed on)) they do not disappear) even in the wasteland, you can drop a thread directly to the ground, it will bounce if you want to lie if the current is some thread NPC or someone else does not pick up) But the guard nada periodically come up and say to go with you and immediately stand and wait, otherwise if you don't visit him for a long time, he will go to the trading town)

S
Supergut 22.11.21

There are a lot of rooms with workbenches, beds and wardrobes in the subway. and it is easier to mine approaches in narrow tunnels.
But there is only one minus - there are no merchants. We'll have to stomp into the city, there are a couple of marauders in the metro, but their cash turnover is ridiculous.

N
Nighthawkreal 22.11.21

People, I have a question, if, for example, I leave a pistol in a deserted place, is there a chance that someone will come and take it away?

Z
Zic352 22.11.21

No ... but if someone without a weapon will pick it up))))

N
Nighthawkreal 22.11.21

Then why is everyone mining the approaches to the caches and setting up guards?

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

The raiders scamper all the weapons they find, and they roam all the wastelands), for example, I had a dog in the house, I went on a mission for a while, and when the dog returned, he sits outside the house and under it the raider is gnawed at)) and the dog has half the hp demolished) so that the security is not superfluous)) I really have a bonus guard there) The death claw periodically respawns not far, it doesn’t seem to climb into the house, but I laid out mines just in case)) well, I also sheltered Jericho from the megaton there and dressed up) )) since I have it as the last of the magikan))) THE LAST SURVIVAL OF MEGATON)

P
Pril balsam 22.11.21

The death claw periodically respawns not far

Give me the address of the death claw

Somehow I wandered (level 12) into a place opposite Vault 101, so there was still an overalls and a pair of helmets from Vault 101 guards in the closet, which I put there in Level 1

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

I like another chat but no, the place is slightly higher on the map than the dunwich building, by the way, I posted a screenshot there, in this trailer there is also a diagram of the death claw glove. The place is called "F. Scott Trail and Campground"

B
Bleed on me 22.11.21

since I have it as the last of the magikan))) THE LAST SURVIVAL OF MEGATONA)

Well, Duc ... And Moira Brown how? Although it was decorated with order, the creature turned out to be tenacious.

d
dpk 22.11.21

There is no better Megaton. True, I had to try myself to decorate the room :)) ...
http://pix.playground.ru/121941/11438/126564/