3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born to Kill 22.11.21 12:21 am

Houses in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I would like to know in what other cities besides Megaton you can get a house, and in general what cities are in the game
213 Comments
Sort by:
V
Varchowski 22.11.21

dpk
Cool!

T
Tatsumaru 22.11.21

I settled in a megaton and bought everything I could: a workbench, a nuclear-bottle machine, a chemical laboratory, a first-aid post and even a robot with a ball that can change its appearance and tell jokes =)

J
Jonny_23 22.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MAIN PERSONS 22.11.21

Is there a place to live in river city?

s
superinvisible 22.11.21

Help please !!!! I really want to play fallout3 !!!! But I have a problem, I installed it, played it, played it then on, and when it loads it freezes. Then I played more proshol again, but then the same garbage what to do please tell me !! !!!!!: ((((

N
Nighthawkreal 22.11.21

While I cant at the Rangers, a free medic and will definitely not pick anything up.

G
Gai-sensei 22.11.21

I live in the village of Greidich. One boy used to live there, but I sold him to the workers and now I live there instead of him.

1 vault 1 22.11.21

And I settled in the Temple of Unity, only the quest needs to be completed so that the slaves move out from there. There, traders pass by, and hunters trade in hawchek around the clock, there are no raiders there, and hunters will start guarding crates with shmat there.

40pounds 22.11.21

1 vault 1
there is also a radio machine;)
there is a pantry and several rooms with beds)) at least rent it out)
and you can also snip out of the many windows if you noticed anyone)

M
Merge 22.11.21

In Aref he lived in the Vance house ^^ Khabar stored in the Cabinet.
After successfully completing the quest with the Family, Vance Jr. returns to his house and removes the corpses ... You can live.

L
LeGiоN 22.11.21

And I live in Rokopolis (where the corpse of Argyll's ghoul lies). There is a sofa, a walkie-talkie, a wardrobe ... and a motorcycle ...

_
_GrID_ 22.11.21

at the rangers and in the megaton

W
WhiteT 22.11.21

And I accidentally stumbled upon a manifold hatch at the top of the cliff. There is a small room - an awesome place) There is a workbench, racks, boxes and some ammunition. Apart from the skeleton on the floor - cleanliness and order) Be careful when you enter, there will be traps and mines. Another plus is that the hatch is on the rock, and the enemies will not respawn there, and even vryatli will climb up. The easiest way to find the hatch is by teleporting to the "Gas Station and Joko Shop", if, of course, you have a marker on the map) (This shop is also a cool dwelling) So, you will see a radio tower nearby, and there is a hatch near it.
PS I would attach screenshots, but I don't know how))

P
Progamer2009 22.11.21

And I got a good job in Megaton. There is a heart-shaped bed on the floor, next to a filled stand with bobbleheads dangling head, under the stream of a lesbian doll, upstairs a workbench, a first aid kit, chemicals, a robot deliciously preparing water and telling bearded anecdotes, the sounds of Enclave music filling empty rooms. Well, in general, that's all, and what else is needed for the last hope of mankind.

D
DrGreenthumb_oS 22.11.21

ehhehe I adapted to the rivet city there of the "inhabitant" of the local in the pocket of the greenhouse and the chest there is not bad I keep there weapons, trash and utensils sobsna megatone.

S
Shketavod 22.11.21

I live in many places! Such as:
River City in the room of Dr. Lee
Megaton his house and the house of Lucas Sims
In Tempeney Town he cleaned 3 rooms for himself
In Canterbury, the house of the chief is there!
I was in the collector for a long time but lived there a little while nearby quests were passing (the collector under the radio tower I don’t remember what it’s called, but it’s fluorinated all the time "We need help, my son is seriously ill ....."
And in some houses I leave the cartridges suddenly useful

. and keep track of them, mine the entrance and lock the door with the help of the code, I also unlock it (after the journey, you can find an interesting shtoto in passers-by who have poured mines :)))

A
AJQQQ 22.11.21

And I put all the trash in the Nuka-Cola machine near Supermart. in the building itself, the robot walks, which I first activated - I do not want to destroy it. things like no one yanks, though once a raider with a dog came to Supermart, well, they stayed there ...

P
Progamer2009 22.11.21

And here's a question: What can raiders really steal a swag, if it is left unattended and without protection ???

S
Shketavod 22.11.21

Throw away your best cannon and armor in one part of the map and go to the other in two days, come back, check;)

S
Seeker of adventures. 22.11.21

Shketavod you said that you lock the door with a code, how do you do that?