3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born to Kill 22.11.21 12:21 am

Houses in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I would like to know in what other cities besides Megaton you can get a house, and in general what cities are in the game
213 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panade02 Dweller 22.11.21

I live in Tacoma Park at the Fast and Cheap store. There is not enough space, but you can furnish it a little and you can live, and the park itself is very beautiful. I also live in the House at Julistreet Station. Raiders, super mutants ... so what partners have to work out housing and armor.

m
mikoka 22.11.21

And how can you expose housing guards?
And is there any more freeplay in the game? And then I got to the end, but I still want to wander around the map and there are still many tasks left to be completed.

A
AlexandrZZZ 22.11.21

mikoka is not, if only with a mod.

P
Panade02 Dweller 22.11.21

mikoka The security
guards can be left to wait in some place, but it doesn't look very good. There are companion mods that have a live here function. There are no such companions in the game itself.

p
pip 11 22.11.21

but how can you equip a house in a megaton?

R
Red_Scorpio 22.11.21

I'm waiting for Megatonne and at Tempenia Tower, I just stole the key from Tempeni and enter the room through the balcony

p
pip 11 22.11.21

I just killed the moira from the crater shop !!! and now I don’t know how to equip the house ((

K
Komodo Saurian 22.11.21

1) Load the old save
2) Take it as it is
3) Resurrect the character with the commands:

prid 0002d2bc
resurrect
moveto player

p
pip 11 22.11.21

and in more detail mzhno ??

K
KroSSSovock 22.11.21

I lived in Megaton on my first playthrough. I put Jericho on guard and a dog there :) Now I live Tenpenny - Tower.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.11.21

How much more details?

You open the console, enter the commands in order, pressing the Enter key after each.

prid 0002d2bc
resurrect
moveto player

p
pip 11 22.11.21

Well, I pressed and nothing!

K
Kuro no shinigami 22.11.21

pip 11
Then go to Moira's corpse, open the console, left-click on Moira's cold corpse (so that an inscription appears at the top with her id and name), type resurrect into the console and press Enter. If this does not work out already, then you have your hands ...

p
pip 11 22.11.21

I killed her a long time ago and there is no corpse!

A
AndreVaultBoy 22.11.21

Most of all, I like to live in Tenpenny Tower, because this is the only place in the entire Fallout 3 world where you can feel like a human being, because nowhere else are there clean baths, beds and other household appliances that shine brightly from light bulbs (also, by the way Everything that is in Tenpenny can be characterized by three words - CHIC, SHINE and SHINE. Therefore, I instantly blew up the garbage can (Megaton), completed the Tauer's guard quest and happily settled there once and for all! In other places in the world of Fallout 3 I rarely stay, mainly for the main quest needs, after which I arrange a local analogue of Armageddon there. Thankfully, Havok helps. In general, throw all your poor bungalows (shacks) and move to the elite area of ​​Tenpenny Tauer! PS Good luck to you!

H
Hard-C 22.11.21

I have built a cozy bunker in springvale in GECK and I'm not worried)

K
Komodo Saurian 22.11.21

pip 11

Try again, I checked - everything works for me. Maybe you were sealed somewhere

l
lorikus123 22.11.21

I live in a house west of rockbair. furnished everything steep. the victoria rifle lies in the closet until the house is difficult to dobrat. the house has everything. mines can and will not be furnished. You can leave the charon and the dog. I store unique weapons there. it's a little dark and there are pieces of human flesh. do not be afraid

k
knyazgvidon 22.11.21

there is a mod respawning moira, if you need kanesh.
after him, at least kill yourself with it

n
noneofus 22.11.21

And in Megaton the house may not be very good, but the people who live there are very honest and respectable. It may not be so, but I adhere to my opinion.