3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAND 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Radio in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I don’t know, maybe this topic has already been raised somewhere, but I didn’t find it, so I want to ask a separate one. There are many radio transmitters scattered across the wasteland, usually when they are turned on, different signals like "alpha-bravo", etc. appear. etc. Actually, the signals do not carry anything useful, an ordinary Morse code. But here are two questions, in fact, who knows what they can be for and what will happen if you turn on all the radio towers in the game?
102 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 23.11.21

There are usually underground bunkers nearby, from there there is a signal. If everything is turned on, then nothing will happen.

D
Death-core 23.11.21

The people here thought, is it possible how to create a radio with their own music? :)
It would be fun to climb the world with your own music :) if of course it's possible ...

r
r0b0tf00t 23.11.21

yes, as in GTA =))))))))))))))

[
[system] _NiCk 23.11.21

Yeah, under the metallic or iron maiden it would be great to play. Why spoil the atmosphere?

D
Death-core 23.11.21

well, it was cool))) it seems to me if some people who understand this business will take it on, then maybe there will be their own radio))

D
Death-core 23.11.21

It's just that the standard radio sausage in the game)) It will get bored and boring ..)) And so under Slipknot or there Metallica in some dungeons it would be cool)))

E
El Cid 23.11.21

And on the contrary, I like to kill raiders under the fervent marches of the radio Enclave). Or under Anything gone. And Civilization just hit the Wasteland)

40pounds 23.11.21

I started with a perlo radio, then already on the 3rd day I could not listen to it - I turned it off ... I hope that in the next three adons there will be added radio stations or new ones.

D
Death-core 23.11.21

And through the editor it is possible to replace the radio for example with a song ??? and then think about how to blind a whole radio ...

I
Igor Ra 23.11.21

Adding your own radio station is easy enough. Who wants to have one for himself, I advise you to read this topic:
mtes.ru/Forum/index.php?showtopic=15392
And watch this:
How the Russian rock radio station was created
"Good afternoon, dear fans of modmaking and good music. Today I am glad submit to your court a tutorial on how to create your own radio station in the game Fallout3 using the GECK program
The kit that you download includes the tutorial itself, a basic plug-in with a new radio station, and a small instruction on how to add your songs to the radio station and change it title, as well as instructions on how to use Audacity to export music files from .mp3 format to .wav format "
You will find a link to this plugin and a tutorial in the above topic, otherwise this forum does not accept some links :(

V
Victor 23.11.21

Cool. I'll put music from Fallout and Fallout 2 there. Igor Ra respect to you and +1

D
Death-core 23.11.21

Igor Ra, Respect CHYUVAK !!!

P
PC adversary 23.11.21

My fps will fall when the radio is turned on, and if they talk there, then everything is fine, but if the music is ...... then the fps will fall 3 times!

D
Death-core 23.11.21

xs what you ha crap ... I'm okay !!!

D
Death-core 23.11.21

I'm rushing when the Enclave robot flies around the world and he has my METAL RUBIT :) :) :) This is KULL !!!

X
Xelabit 23.11.21

My radio periodically bugs - when a melody sounds, some interference occurs, the muse is all distorted and some kind of creak is obtained! Who does not know what the trouble is?

G
Grand theft aero 23.11.21

If the radio is not turned on, fps falls for me !!!

M
Myjunk 23.11.21

ahh thanks for the tutorial!

U
Ural 666 23.11.21

It is NOT easier in WINAMP to start playing your music collection before starting the game itself :)

Chot do garbage to me - although there is no tavarish taste and color

a
andrey223 23.11.21

I didn't find anything.