3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAND 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Radio in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I don’t know, maybe this topic has already been raised somewhere, but I didn’t find it, so I want to ask a separate one. There are many radio transmitters scattered across the wasteland, usually when they are turned on, different signals like "alpha-bravo", etc. appear. etc. Actually, the signals do not carry anything useful, an ordinary Morse code. But here are two questions, in fact, who knows what they can be for and what will happen if you turn on all the radio towers in the game?
102 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihann1 23.11.21

Hello everybody!
This is actually my question. I want Tridognite to include Rammstein, not American blues. Surely someone has already found a way to do this.
How is this theoretically possible?

Thanks in advance!

M
Mihann1 23.11.21

People! Comrades! Surely no one knows?

s
sTragl 23.11.21

It seems that if you remove the music, and then put another one, but with the same names, it should work.
At least it works on radio stations from mods.

M
Mihann1 23.11.21

I, to be honest, did not even find where the music from the radio is in the files of the game ...

A
AndrewMulti 23.11.21

Open the archives and scour

M
Mark 8 23.11.21

AndrewVladimir And how to open them? There, one BCA file at once. And all the music is there, not in the folders.

A
AndrewMulti 23.11.21

Find BSA editor FOR Fallout 3
When you find the file Fallout3 - Sound.bsa in the Data folder
and then if you know English

V
Very kind 23.11.21

How do you feel about the only radio station in the Wasteland?
Especially when the DJ starts commenting on your latest exploits :)

Annoying or cool?

a
ak-13 23.11.21

Cool, of course, but sometimes Tridognite is wrong.
For example, at level 20, he once called GG "girl from vault 101", although my Persian is a boy from vault 101. But that was only once.

M
Mark 8 23.11.21

Sometimes I listen to the news. Doesn't get bored. I will stop and listen in pip battle. When I have heard enough, I turn it off. I go further. Or another radio station = there is only music. Or turn it off altogether.

M
Melanholiy 23.11.21

Firstly: the radio is not "Tridognite" but "Galactic News"
Secondly: this is not the only radio station in the game. The Enclave is actually still there.

And so, I listen to "News", during long transitions. Well, or in the subway ...

V
Very kind 23.11.21

GuRu13
Enclave only turns propaganda

M
Melanholiy 23.11.21

Sometimes there is also music! ;)

M
Mark 8 23.11.21

And in my story, the radio of the Enclave was broken. Don't know how to fix it?

a
ak-13 23.11.21

Mark 8

I don't think it can be fixed.

M
Mark 8 23.11.21

It's a pity. Maybe there is some code, I mean? I don't want to replay again. You understand) There are so many things. And just restore the radio. There is probably such a code. I just don't know him yet.

a
ak-13 23.11.21

Mark 8

Sorry. There was no need to destroy Raven Rock).

M
Mark 8 23.11.21

ak-13 There, according to the plot, he is still blown up. I didn’t destroy it. I deliberately went out normally, took the test tube and left. But you don't need to put it in the purifier anyway. There are so few people there, and even more so I read it and then this water will also affect the main character. Well. I got out of the way = I didn't blow up the President of Eden either, but still everything then explodes and breaks. It would be nice to have some other plugin = travelers around Washington go. Wandering around. I used to meet in the wasteland for a long time. Nowadays there are few people. I don't meet anyone. What happened there = I don't remember. I've been playing for a long time. And still there is nothing to talk to them about. So they are not there yet. Better that they have all sorts of different actions. As a continuation of the plot. They go and rake everything. They do all sorts of things. And they talk. Or for example = Reilly's Rangers leave their bunker at Steward Square. They all sit there. And then they return back. Etc. Then you come to Steward Square, and a lot of things have already been built there. Etc. Then the claw mercenaries came there. How did they get there? Through the posts of the brotherhood of steel. Accidentally like that. Reilly's Rangers met them there. Generally the place is good. Ah, I once made maps for a long time. Now I hardly do this anymore. Well, you know. Sometimes only rarely, some kind of location will come across just a little bit. Yes. While I have already saved up the lids, I just go to this cafe sometimes. Swamp muffins are made. In general, the place there is good. Ah, I once made maps for a long time. Now I hardly do this anymore. Well, you know. Sometimes only rarely, some kind of location will come across just a little bit. Yes. While I have already saved up the lids, I just go to this cafe sometimes. Swamp muffins are made. In general, the place there is good. Ah, I once made maps for a long time. Now I hardly do this anymore. Well, you know. Sometimes only rarely, some kind of location will come across just a little bit. Yes. While I have already saved up the lids, I just go to this cafe sometimes. Swamp muffins are made.

G
Graf desirell 23.11.21

I liked the Galaxy News radio. Not like the nonsense the Enclave is talking about.

P
PaveL08 23.11.21

I liked only one radio station, I don’t remember what it’s called, when you do the violin quest.