3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAND 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Radio in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I don’t know, maybe this topic has already been raised somewhere, but I didn’t find it, so I want to ask a separate one. There are many radio transmitters scattered across the wasteland, usually when they are turned on, different signals like "alpha-bravo", etc. appear. etc. Actually, the signals do not carry anything useful, an ordinary Morse code. But here are two questions, in fact, who knows what they can be for and what will happen if you turn on all the radio towers in the game?
102 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand theft aero 23.11.21

m1garand Well, what are they talking about?

K
Kirk Rysin 23.11.21

There is such a signal CQ CQ CQ ZE KB KB KBD It does not make sense and cannot be deciphered further

G
Grand theft aero 23.11.21

Developers absolutely! Would do for example: Help! Its Washington retreslation tower! We neds help! In Morse code!

K
Kirk Rysin 23.11.21

..... .- .. .--. .. - ... .-- .- ... .... .. -. -. - --- -. .-. ... - .-. ... ... .- .. .- - .. --- -. - --- .--. .-. .--. -. ... - .. ... .... .- .. .--.
This is what you are asking, do you imagine that the gazebo would broadcast such a thing? Their hands would break off the sounds to write, and there the signal was short somewhere for 5-6 seconds and interruptions, there was no beginning of the broadcast, it was standing near the tower for an hour, not at all could understand what kind of set of letters they came up with

76RUS 23.11.21

I like Tridognite's radio better ... He alone runs the whole station ... Not like some kind of Enclave ...

C
ClubN 23.11.21

I make my own radio with voice acting and old songs so as not to spoil the atmosphere!

P
Palpra Gumsveraz [left si 23.11.21

Guys! Why are you suffering ?! Here on the PG in the files there is just a plug-in with a separate tunable ready-made radio station! And here is the music for the radio (fits into the Fallout plot!) Link http://www.stinalisa.com/50sMusic.html The music is very good!)

76RUS 23.11.21

It is quite possible to create your own radio ... But there it is a long time to tinker with GECK and scripts and also with a bunch of feces that you will encounter when creating your radio ... And so it would be nice to play Fallout 3 with your music on the radio ... I even somewhere I saw such a mod ...

C
ClubN 23.11.21

Yes, I am now my radio with voice acting! Generally worn out! But the result is worth it.

S
Szen 23.11.21

I noticed that after turning on the radio, after a while, an enclave patrol arrives. Have you noticed this?

U
Ulman 23.11.21

for that matter, you need to broadcast something like this:

... --- ... ... --- ... ... --- ... ... --- ...

S
Szen 23.11.21

I am making a clarification. CQ is "reception", DE is the origin of coordinates transmission, KB is actually the coordinates themselves (for "alpha-bravo" coordinates AB).

T
T10 23.11.21

Let me be late, but after reading this topic - I could not resist !!!
So, there is a sense in the message !!!

Here is what is transmitted: TsSh TsSh TsSh DE EF EF K

Here goes a standard 3 to 3 call, three times the callsign of the called radio station (in this case, the general call), then the code DE - Z !, then three times the callsign of the radio station that sends the call (EF ), K - End of transmission!

I
decode : TsSch - General call !,
DE - I!
EF - Callsign of the radio station that is making the call!
K - The end of the program waiting for an answer!

I'm just a radio operator!

K
Kirk Rysin 23.11.21

T10 That's what I said ... just people wrote that there was a certain message ..
And what kind of troops did you serve as a radio operator?

T
T10 23.11.21

I'm in the Strategic Missile Forces! A very interesting experience - Morse code! It's doubly nice to hear it in games!

S
Shitikov Sergey 23.11.21

And can someone tell us about the signal from the People's Republic of America. Caught in a small area between the Arlington Library and the Bratswah Steel Citadel. A female voice sends greetings from the peace-loving Chinese people and conducts something like propaganda against the capitalist US government, calling on the Americans, as I understand it, to overthrow their government. I climbed everything in the reception area, examined it with a map of the area, but did not find the signal source. Maybe someone figured out what's what. Or is it just a stupid signal without a source due to an oversight of the developers.

j
joxxy 23.11.21

When you turn on the radio, the game slows down. Does anyone have a similar problem?

G
Guardian. 23.11.21

10/29/2009 5:00 pm - it is not necessary to overthrow. Probably just demoralizing people by threatening that the government will not be able to protect them. At best, people just stopped supporting their leaders, nothing more.

G
Gladiator-666 23.11.21

haaaa chela I'm ahead of everyone here! how do you like the galactic news split with Dimmu Borgir and Catamenia xDD

S
Super Kote 23.11.21

Radio kul. I downloaded all these songs to my phone