3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Goryachev 02.09.19 08:50 pm

Powerful PC for 200.000 RUBLES or PS 4 PRO

Overdue I have this question after watching E3. To build a computer for the money- ''pissed. PS mind your subscription to PS + and the price of the game. Some of this thinking of buying in early 2019. Please advise, thanks in advance :^)
181 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 02.09.19

Where did the 200k price tag?

M
Maksim Goryachev 02.09.19

prick1e
budget

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
In fact, the price will be almost the same.
Buy a computer at a price that you specify and will have the opportunity to pirate is if you don't want to spend money on the game.
Another thing is the console for you it will be much cheaper, BUT expensive games(not counting those besplatan that are given every month by subscription) and the subscription to PS+. If you think about it constantly to play multiplayer and every month to add to their library of free games(sometimes there are very good games), it's worth taking for a year subscription.

p
prick1e 02.09.19

well, again we have to start with what you expect from the platform.
If you are interested in single-game in the genre of slashers or interactive movie, it should give preference to the PS4, in this case, you subscription will not be useful.
If you're more interested in network projects(of which this year will be not enough), or shooters, it is logical to take gaming PC.
But then there is this moment, if you are satisfied with the level of graphics on the PS4 about, it is not even close to 200k, and about half cheaper. Plus, it makes sense to wonder whether you're going to overclock.

M

prick1e
I'm a game music fan, so to speak. Right now I have a computer and while it suits me, but nowinski are a stretch. Overclocking I'm certainly not doing. Just want to get something and forget long enough and I do not know what to rely on. And I'm afraid that with the current requirements of the PC are not long enough. My stove is not the fire characteristics, namely, NVIDIA 760 2GB, INTEL i5, title fees do not remember exactly Yes, and don't know much about computers. Playing different games services, is missing.

U
Uebato 02.09.19

Percent - 8700 i7(No K)
Cooler - deepcool gammaxx S40
Mother - GIGABYTE HD3 B360
Graphics card - PALIT nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti GameRock Premium
SSD - SAMSUNG EVO 250GB 860
RAM - PATRIOT Viper Elite PV416G300C6K DDR4 - 3000 2x 8Gb
Case or the old or the new(To your taste and budget)
BP - at least 650 watts for this build,see here recommended https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bEcFiMdLWPtPu3c1JsvsLIbcYANlLUVO1ICQdh-jxsg/edit#gid=0
Hard drive 1 TB - as an example - WD10EZEX

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

I would have waited. To lose money it's never too late, if Grady comp, have to see what condition out everything that drool in blogs, maybe there will be such Debrise that it is wiser to take the console and steam, and the surrender of a small repair in the house to do in order to live as a man.

M

requiemmm
Yes, repair is not needed, last summer took care of it. And seravno have to wait until early next year. The question of the relevance of that will float longer.

Z
ZloyViki 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
If you are going to take in early 2019, it is better bakery, as the fourth Curling even the PRO version will already be out of date. A PC can still long enough to drive if you don't wildly kill smartraveller novelties!

G
Gellitron1 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
PC is better because. It can be as a console. The only no exclusive console and PC. The console minus the noise plus sofa, less maroki, saving time on games and exclusives. In General, if only the game need a Better PC than the PS4. If the toad smothers to pay for exclusive and about 5K on the PS4. Server XEON huanan.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

better hboks X PEK PEK
secondly about grafonola Pitch will be better and road Pitch need to grauation
and in my opinion 100 thousand, you can collect a moderately decent car for flow BH if a new model species T. dodatno

T
True_Rivethead 02.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Picrelated.

R
Ray_S 02.09.19

I would take the computer, of course... But in General Curling hacked firmware 5.05, it is possible to play many games for free. without network, of course. but the savings are substantial.

X
X_ray_83 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
Take a look at over 170 pieces of TOP of the PC and the surrender PS4Pro and all the question is solved ! Take ekzy Ps there are 10-15 pieces in the rest I play on PC )))

A
Apti 02.09.19

I agree with X_ray_83, and what prevents a budget of 200k to buy a good PC and a gaming console ? =)
In this budget, easy to fit performance and konsolka + Good monitor for both platforms

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

Sometimes I wish I had poured a huge pile of dough into a computer( For playing games now the beginning of zero, as the nostalgia hit hard by the great games of the past. It would be better money probuhal or put in the Bank. To play into that. Waiting only for the call of cthulhu and second Witcher 4, as it is a game which has a soul. IMHO.
The rest of the game playing numbers (I test them), that is, in the statistics of MSI Afterbuner. And through the power trying to pass through(
Then it is better to bake a berry.

P
Pertrubator 02.09.19

We'll collect you comp for 200k. While all the cool ekzy Sony, and there will be many in the near future, pass you.
Buy Curling, wanna play in 30 fps and puke graphics.
The best choice is Curling and comp for 100k to multi-platform. There she will go of course not as good as on the computer over 200k, but still better than on the PS4. While the games themselves are cheaper in 2 times.
Real gamer needs to have both the PC and console.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

Would you the same amount, plan is games, stupid questions have been asked. :P
But the question of expediency, I can say that, to throw 200k on i9 c ГТХ1080 water cooling for the extra 10 fps, is it too on the fan.. or for rompope pontorezov. Maybe even for the streamers is appropriate, although if hands are not from there...
To throw even 100k for the renovation, is also a dubious pleasure. More money to spend on something.
On the other hand, if you like to play all indiscriminately, then of course by far the PC, with this approach in game money will not save enough.
But if a lover of a good story, games and play not just to play things, all good games either on consoles or multiplatform. In technical terms, the console I bought and forgot. Not quite sure, I will come through another year, but for technical side, for the period of their life, not steamed. About the schedule I wrote above, I laughed. The only game with graphics in full 4K, it's ME:A. All the rest of the game graphics the same as on consoles. Showed Halo at E3, their new engine, this is a disgrace... the clay. I forgot when is saw it. Of the indie games probably only.
In General, a matter of choice and preference. PC fit games just yet. I have a situation, watch another show, and go to play tanks. The question is why I updated it, the tanks I have and last system pulled.

M

Pertrubator
that is why I'm going if you take SS, then Proshka because there is a better solution and the game in 60 fps go

M

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, too, this same garbage. Full games impotence. Since the Witcher nothing is not surprising)