3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Goryachev 02.09.19 08:50 pm

Powerful PC for 200.000 RUBLES or PS 4 PRO

Overdue I have this question after watching E3. To build a computer for the money- ''pissed. PS mind your subscription to PS + and the price of the game. Some of this thinking of buying in early 2019. Please advise, thanks in advance :^)
181 Comments
Sort by:
m
magiccolors 02.09.19

Pertrubator
NEET
Too fancy even, 99 percent of players will never be able to use it.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
No one believes me comfortable in the game with 32-33 fps,but in FC5 is not felt.There is a possibility that the cell phone video will be removed,as Buner with friezes shoots

D
DePetrushkin 02.09.19

The best option for today, if you love single player games, then this slim ps 4 and PC with the configuration of the gtx 1060 + processor, something tipo 8700 i7 or i5 8500 for full hd(come all thousand 110 max). If you need 4K, the only 8700 i7 processor and gtx 1080 ti + Ps4 pro (170к). I stopped on an intermediate variant: ps4 pro + i7 gtx1070 (the monitor the computer QHD).

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.09.19

If I had the choice between a free pick up Curling 4про or top PC then choose a top PC

V
Viss 02.09.19

Take PC, 4 Curling irons are now taking is not an option. It is now even the most inveterate consolatory merge, that would be enough money for PS5, which comes out next year.

b
bohdan2015 02.09.19

onli PC. And no there are not 200 thousand, you're with oak collapsed, the author, get for less cost

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 02.09.19

Took daughter as a gift PS4 Pro (and myself, too, to be honest). Games with in the range of 700-1000 rubles - taking is really not new, and 16-17 years. Well, Yes, I was playing them, so most times - then also on sale. Of the new took only Detroit: Become Human also hands over 2800, but then sell a little cheaper (although choked to pay that much). Nothing critical in it do not see. To build a computer more or less from 80 thousand toad strangling, although bought 2K 27 monitor for a pretty old comp is still on i5-2500К. As for PS5 - rumors that the drive will not be the theme with the wheels no longer ride. There is already a need to think twice.

E
Extor Menoger 02.09.19

Home will pull all

k
kotasha 02.09.19

PS4 pro, as it is already a questionable purchase is that extra money a lot, and for 200k you can, and Curling to take and komputer and not give a fuck))00

G
GoliafJx 02.09.19

It's like choosing between a housekeeper and a juicer. Juicer only juice can do, and the housekeeper anything

n
n0thiing 02.09.19

For PS4pro don't forget to buy a normal 4K TV for 90k and good acoustics for 50K . My opinion it is better to take PS4pro with 4K TV set, acoustics, than the bakery.

k
kakuwonok 02.09.19

Fans are advised to take the PC , though you immediately call him , what games you will be addicted to this ,, monster’ in 2019 ! There is a list of small - in one line you like )))

B
Bezumesss 02.09.19

I would choose PS4,because four years ago took the TV+PS3 first, for a start,over 30K.Well, plus two years, then bought the game for her,and took then the PS4 and Vita and do not regret that took this bought this equipment for games.Which cost me about 100k for four years,along with the games

s
sleza atoma 02.09.19

go from PC to console is like treason

D
DGI_GurdinkA 02.09.19

Your PC for 30K

C
COSMODISANT 02.09.19

If you want to spend the entire budget and get a harmonious Assembly of course the PC is better and that's a fact. Moreover, you can create a build future-proofed for the money. The other country if he is to build a computer cannot and do not want in computers oak oak it is best to take the console it will be cheaper since with a ready-made PC you Nai....

C
COSMODISANT 02.09.19

kakuwonok
Do not forget that there are so many games that in some interesting to play and from past years and the console is not relevant here.

C
COSMODISANT 02.09.19

In General computer is a universal machine for everything and the alternative he never will be!

k
kakuwonok 02.09.19

COSMODISANT
The man said that he is an active gamer ! I'm the same and all naphthalene hits proshlyh years , I have passed in actual time. The console is appropriate always and this is its main advantage over the universal machine’

x
xXDeEagleXx 02.09.19

if you wish to buy and