3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Goryachev 02.09.19 08:50 pm

Powerful PC for 200.000 RUBLES or PS 4 PRO

Overdue I have this question after watching E3. To build a computer for the money- ''pissed. PS mind your subscription to PS + and the price of the game. Some of this thinking of buying in early 2019. Please advise, thanks in advance :^)
181 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded gey 02.09.19

PS4 of course, and normal games come out every 4 years, so and can. Every trash like far cry and assassins not playing.

K
Krrrva 02.09.19

From the category come opentouch or I want to dream

S
StormX07 02.09.19

At the moment, naturally more profitable for the money console.
Now it is rushed , so there's no PS4.

I myself after 2 years already plan to buy a second time.

M
Marquess 02.09.19

Take PC for 150, and Curling

V
VAN_HELSING_94 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
take no PC in early 2019, and wait a bit, say half year, and year.
and take the PC with this configui:
the processor is not in any case not intel stupidly overpay unnecessary get ryzen 7 1700 or 1700X whether 1800X, and it is better to get ryzen 7 1700 and ask anyone we know to accelerate to 4.7 Hz
motherboard something from X370 X470 (AM4 socket) type, asus crosshair hero (motherboard voosche recommend ASUS is the best motherboard) MSI regulations, too, in General the choice is yours.
RAM 16GB not take it, and take 32 GB zapasik ( cool operative kingston hyperX if you take 16 or 32 GB is not important, don't take 4 planks take 2 pieces then to be able to add.
the graphics card, or the next generation to wait or take the gtx 1080ti (especially if there is a grandmother) take the card even cheaper version see here on your choice but the rules of the company's current two MSI and ASUS hard drive like you said WD then I don't know which is better but judging by the fact that the spread in YouTube better than WD can take a margin of 2-3 terabytes to 2 terabytes (Hard drive Western Digital Black WD2003FZEX 2TB 7200rpm 64MB 3.5 SATA III)
SSD (for OS and games) if the system 240 GB will be enough if and games see 480-512GB perhaps this type 860 Samsung Evo-Series 250GB 2.5 SATA III V-NAND TLC (MZ-76E250BW) or 860 1tb Samsung Evo-Series 1TB 2.5 SATA III V-NAND TLC (MZ-76E1T0BW) at the expense of the SSD check in knowledgeable people, I'm on SSD is not very good, but in this case, if these rules 2 SSD HDD normal hard disk can be removed, instead add one more ssd, a lot of places do not happen. is ssd 2 terabyte costs about 50,000 rubles.
the idea of rules will be one SSD for 240-250 GB for the operating sistemku (Windu) and the 500 games to or instead of the 500 GB to 2 terabytes.
cooling I do not say boxed cooler cools norms although Ryzen 7 may need abruptly. you can put the dropsy or save and put the dropsy in the entire system unit only processor. the power supply here on the choice of the be quiet! Pure Power 10 CM 700W or Seasonic 750 W Titanium Prime (SSR-750TD)
seasonic is more expensive by half , but write the guarantee of 12 years. under it all will love the new chassis and then you can save but below 3000-4, 000 is not worth taking.
if the play is supposedly on ps 4 sitting on the couch, then I don't know what will happen if you connect the PC to the TV if it is certainly not 4K, but overall still and Monique bought separately, although there is no TV though, and so we ate sitting on the couch that Monique 30 - 35 inch, if more it will be 4K for 4K still some rules like no to have more 60fps, or at least 60 fps. Monique generally 30-35 inches around 60-70, 000. If Monique put on the table the full Hd with your head enough tembolee the smaller the resolution the longer you play on ultra settings in all the future games 2019-2020 and perhaps even to 2025 2025 will probably be either high not ultra or medium but not the fact, I think 1080ti head will last until 2025. stalker 2 and metro exodus cyberpank 2077 and the Witcher if 4 will be like on the ultra will fly above 70fps and so full Hd Monique for example, the Monitor 24 Asus ROG Swift PG248Q about 45-50, 000 with support for 3D in General the monitor asus rog or msi .

R
Readlife 02.09.19

Hundred years did not go to svetovalnica theme...
You need to buy as early as possible, because with our new you know what laws prices soar you know how much interest the minimum. And Yes, the computer you can earn, so the choice is obvious. At the moment it's easy to keep 150 000 without a periphery.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

[Denis]
though FPS 32-33
How do you play a shooter with such a horribly low fps? It's a perversion.
It is not in the settings. I do not know. Because I think you either need to have very expensive powerful computer with a large margin for the future or no, then don't complain that things are slow, that the game is not optimized all that fly that little fps and the like. But at the moment I'd rather have the money spent on a ticket to the world Cup, which is now coming, plus I went to some country for a vacation for a month.

B
Barsik38 02.09.19

mc1death
WHY do you need to update the computer, if you still goes at medium-high at 60 fps? And when you put some setting to the medium level, you really notice the difference, or get accustomed to each pixel, trying to convince myself that worse? The situation with the annual iPhone - do not care for logic and common sense, the important thing is to buy NEW. He doesn't want to pay a lot of money, but as it should because obsolete(actually not). Or a pair of shadows 10% of realistic worth 100k rubles?

m
mc1death 02.09.19

Barsik38
As would be really necessary, because worn out, and not obsolete.
My video card has a distinctive feature, at a load of 100%, it is heated to 94 degrees, load is lower, heat is also proportionally lower.
In theory. In practice it is rarely below 86 degrees, almost always 94 in games, sometimes even regardless of graphics settings. In the winter I was a little worried, the room cool, no overheating in any case, because of the temperature of the air. In the summer, my room temperature can be up to 40 degree rise, the graphics card is suffering, and the whole system because of one hot item too. And map this so worked from the first day. So that's the model. But got for a penny, 16 thousand rubles in 2014, and enough performance so far.
But the processor really is not dragged in the first place - he is almost 7 years, and during that time crystal shes so degraded, and the second about 3 years it works even under overclocked to 4 GHz, without overclocking it a little already. WITH has been bought for an old CPU, with which she coped, but with the i7 it is already difficult to cope. RAM is only 8GB, and the strap is different, with different timings and at different frequencies, from which there are some compatibility issues. To buy 2 more for 4 - expensive and not advisable to buy in 2018 DDR3 memory. So will burn the CPU or motherboard and everything arrived. In an empty spent the money on the RAM. HDD at 2TB with a decent speed died 2 years ago. Left on the 64GB SSD, with dermavision controller (on the day of purchase he was very good, however, technologies that are not in place) and WD Green 1TB for what is already in the first few, and second - it slow for demanding games. And yet, BP is not very pull the load. It was bought with the expectation of old iron to upgrade, and today he is bad. All this is gathered in a dilapidated building. The power button and reboot broken a long time ago, removed the normal buttons on the Postings from the enclosure, USB and audio connectors on the front panel is broken off-grid stubs for the most part already lost. At the junction of changing technology it is difficult to change that one thing, with the same RAM so that's out. You need to change the PSU, RAM, HDD, SSD, housing is very expensive out.
What works today for mid\high tomorrow, it may just not work because the computer will move the hoof. With it enough problems, honestly. And it is possible that next year it is not enough even for minimal salary. The same PUBG crashes after about 20 minutes of the game at the minimum. The above graph raise makes no sense, at the minimum salary that barely 40 fps sometimes.

m
meagarry 02.09.19

blink182182
blink182182 wrote:
to PC just mean the monitor but why no PS4?
probably because in most families there is a TV set and simply buy a console, to connect, to sit on the couch and play.
but pitch is not all, and not everyone needs it - because it takes a lot of space, but the ordinary person to sit Vkontakte and forums enough and the laptop.
well, to use pitch, you need to buy at least a monitor, keyboard, mouse (plus acoustics, wires). and I would have to the cost of the pitch has added a computer Desk, a chair and a couple of square meters of the property value that the crate will occupy.
and if all this into account, then the pitch is not so profitable acquisition. including, therefore, in developed countries so popular console.

N
NEET 02.09.19

over 200k even with the horse in the price of iron can be extremely fancy system to collect

m
magiccolors 02.09.19

prick1e
So terrible and impressive, in any dispute with the consolers the amount is less than 100tr is not considered.

m
magiccolors 02.09.19

meagarry
150 Tr average annual R/p we have in the city.

b
blink182182 02.09.19

meagarry wrote:
therefore, in developed countries so popular console.
well, I think because CP above and delivery easier. Well, I will return to BU segment, it is in buying a PS4 don't see nothing wrong to buy it with the hands, the main thing that was a check, the PS4 is not dismantled and not banana, although I had banana all the games played with the disc and norms, then the disc was selling and took the other. Personally I find it easier and better to play on PC, for example, in some of the games are comfortable to play on console for example in ekzy and some on PC at horizon zero dawn: I'd rather play on a PC.

m
magiccolors 02.09.19

raizen 5, rx580 8GB, RAM 16 and within the 65 Tr. Up to $ 100 you can have a lot of things. And if you have 1080ti frieze, then it is not the fault of the video card, and a curve game.

b
blink182182 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev
how about the PS4 version and the PC 160)

R
Red Alert 02.09.19

Best buy PS 4 Slim(18K or 21K bare bundle). Although you can Proshka, if the TV is 4K. Playing in all sorts of exclusive hits. Not all of them are 4K. Those that have long gone - Killzon, Ancharted and many others cost about 1500-2000rubley + there are sales. Unlikely to spend on the game more than 50K. So the money will remain. And there are already PS 5 comes out, Sell the slim(or give someone))) and buy 5 different Curling irons. Not worried at least 5 years. In General, if the budget is 200k, then I would have done so. And if less, how much more so.

N
NoN141 02.09.19

I have collected over 120K 8700 i7 + 6GB 1060 + 16GB RAM + 2TB wd for 2HDD + 1SSD 128GB
and in appearance Cooler Master MasterAir + Zalman Z9 Neo White
I think smart people and cheaper would have been able to collect such an Assembly, so the question is - where is the 200k price tag?

We love PC for manual Assembly, for upgrades, etc, not computers, MSI PREDATOR, HP...

B
BigInteger 02.09.19

Of course PS4 Pro, why discuss it?

B
BigInteger 02.09.19

VAN_HELSING_94
Yes, you are a fool my friend.
VAN_HELSING_94 wrote:
ask a friend to accelerate to 4.7 Hz
4.7 GHz? Seriously? They ate 4,2 taken.