3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenny aka Ren 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Strongest class in the game (World of Warcraft)

For me, a Druid, I definitely heard a lot of statements about him, mostly negative, but I myself have a druid 56 palladin 45 warrior 30.
In PvP, it is difficult for a druid to fight with pallas, and the rest, if they know how to play correctly, lose to him right away (with the exception of priests).
In PvE, a druid has the MOST POWERFUL buffs in the game, besides, he can perfectly heal and tank or just support.
With wars, a druid fights just takes ties with roots and blunts with spells, leaving a little bit of mana for himself to turn into a bear and the whole war is gone.
With horns, the form of a bear + periodic treatment is generally elementary and that's it.
With the hunters, the identity just put the animal to sleep and all the fuck up to him.
With palladins it is very difficult here you need to be a bear and be minimally treated so that he would lose his mana, and if he lost it, then that's all.
With the magicians, too, it is not easy here we turn into a kitty and go to the provl, attack with a powerful attack from behind and turn him into a combo star fire + moon fire, he has very little hp left to finish it off with a bear.
With a priest, it is difficult to fight a little easier than with a fallen, but unlike the fallen in this fight, the strength is on the side of the druid. The tactics are the same as with the mage Toko without a bear and stun more often.
With shamans, the question is very controversial, the night elf will put the shaman down for two times, and the tauren will have problems (if you take a duel)
Well, in general, that's all if there are any, but I'll try to refute them =)
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good old Jubakka 24.11.21

The coolest class is the class that you get to play. Kanesha has such classes "for everyone" this is a paladin druid and a shaman. Personally, I like the horns.
Magician - For one blow to me.
Warrior-I just don't let you get out of the camp.
Priest and warlock - Same story as with mages. True, warlcoes can be shot after an ambush for a chip shot.
Druid paladin and shaman-then just stun and stun again. The most important thing is when they are healed, kick them so that the cast is interrupted. And victory is in your pocket.
The most important thing is hands. If you do not know how to play, it’s not the shape of a bear, the totems of the shaman will not help you. If you can, you will break everyone with a fireball of the first rank))

P
PIONEER-nsk 24.11.21

And it seems to me that the most powerful class in the game is GM :))

P
Past25 24.11.21

I’m not a hunter, I’m wandering until 30, everything is fine

G

I switched to a shaman ... once on BG 5 people without a breath filled up ... once the crit came out like that from a fluria and flew off ... Pali, Khanty, magicians, priests, wars, all died The whole raid then went nuts and made me a leader :)))

P
Past25 24.11.21

We must try.

G
Guess 24.11.21

I play the pirate (sad, but true) I have a lvl 51 var - absolutely nothing can oppose the casters (even much lower to the level) and therefore now I swing the warlock (it is more interesting for them to play with easier casters). the question is, how effective is a warlock, say, against a sham or a mage ???

P
Past25 24.11.21

Warlocks have a Demon that you get at 2nd level.
But it may not be on the pirate. It's a pity.

G

the warlock has a bunch of demons.
Imp-quest at 2 lev.
Voidwalker quest at 10 lev.
Succubus quest for 20 lev.
Felstalker quest at 30 lev.
Felstead Quest at 40 lev.
Infernal quest at 50 lev (requires a rune)
Doomgward quest at 60 lev (requires a rune)
Impruvd (or something like that) felstead quest at 60 lev. A better horse than felsteed 40 lev

G
Guess 24.11.21

Well, everything is clear with demons, but with casteramia I did not understand ... Are there any chances to kill a magician or a sham ???

G

Warrior is the only class that can kill 10 people alone. You need to be able to play them.

G
Guess 24.11.21

On a pirate, the Varior is the only class that can be killed by a caster that is 3 lvl less (no matter how cool you play if half of your talents don't plow a corpse !!!) and that's a fact !!

G
GANIBALL 24.11.21

I believe, no, I say that the priest will break anyone I myself rocked the priest shas he 63 leveled !!!
If the priest has a good wand then he will extinguish anybody !!!
Even the magician is strong if you give him peppers that can heal =))
Well, of course, the horn is an awesome class in terms of interestingness to play sha, I shake the horns for 43 already pretty cool, turn it =))

P
Past25 24.11.21

63 lol lol lol lol The
pirate sucks

G
Guess 24.11.21

Hmm .... As far as I understand, they do not answer questions, but only brag !!!! All classes are good if you know how to play, and to speak a priest or a magician or someone else who will break it is stupidity !!! Before my eyes, the druid of lvl 43 flunked the priest of lvl 47, and what does it mean that the druid is the coolest ??? !!!!!

P
Past25 24.11.21

Yes

D
Dreamwatcher 24.11.21

Well, you are pinned. if you compare off. and free. Then on off. so everything is balanced that the outcome depends only on the ability to play. Well, of course, because of the ping still. Moved to off. and not much regret. I play with a warlock. Ditch everyone except the hunters. When it all works, it's just super. Hare ana * at free. Go to the off. You will not regret the money spent. As it was once said: "Official and free servers are day and night!"

P
Past25 24.11.21

That's what I say.
but few people listen.

G
GANIBALL 24.11.21

I do not brag, but I just state and hare obserat pirates we have everything balanced and I can kick all the leash because I correctly pumped talents =))
But I also agree that warlocks are a very strong class for me the most difficult thing is to fill up the warlogs and horns =))
It also depends on the hands everything can be played by a warrior and be able to kick a priest or a varlog (this happens but rarely, only if a prsta or a varlog grows hands from one place =))

d
deep_madness 24.11.21

Imba in PvP is a warrior or a warlock IMHO. Of course with straight arms. Although in AV it is a bit tough for waras.
- everything is balanced
LOL! On the pirate, the fucking thing is not balanced. Considering that not everyone plows skills, racial bonus, class talents ... nonsense. Pirate = HOMNO! I said it and I will repeat it!
The best way to get a false impression of WoW is by playing pirates!

E
ExsKalibur 24.11.21

The most normal is a paladin! he is sick, he is a warrior, and mace's damage is pretty damn good!
He is a good warlock, but every * magician * after 40 lvl has a bonus. He was left without a bonus.
Well, a good class in the game is a shaman in the horde, because of at least totems, it helps a lot in BG, especially in AR and WASH. That is, the horde has a shaman, the alliance has a paladin !!!