3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenny aka Ren 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Strongest class in the game (World of Warcraft)

For me, a Druid, I definitely heard a lot of statements about him, mostly negative, but I myself have a druid 56 palladin 45 warrior 30.
In PvP, it is difficult for a druid to fight with pallas, and the rest, if they know how to play correctly, lose to him right away (with the exception of priests).
In PvE, a druid has the MOST POWERFUL buffs in the game, besides, he can perfectly heal and tank or just support.
With wars, a druid fights just takes ties with roots and blunts with spells, leaving a little bit of mana for himself to turn into a bear and the whole war is gone.
With horns, the form of a bear + periodic treatment is generally elementary and that's it.
With the hunters, the identity just put the animal to sleep and all the fuck up to him.
With palladins it is very difficult here you need to be a bear and be minimally treated so that he would lose his mana, and if he lost it, then that's all.
With the magicians, too, it is not easy here we turn into a kitty and go to the provl, attack with a powerful attack from behind and turn him into a combo star fire + moon fire, he has very little hp left to finish it off with a bear.
With a priest, it is difficult to fight a little easier than with a fallen, but unlike the fallen in this fight, the strength is on the side of the druid. The tactics are the same as with the mage Toko without a bear and stun more often.
With shamans, the question is very controversial, the night elf will put the shaman down for two times, and the tauren will have problems (if you take a duel)
Well, in general, that's all if there are any, but I'll try to refute them =)
125 Comments
Sort by:
T
Theodore bagwell 24.11.21

As for the sheep, xs, but he seemed to take off from me.
Friend, you didn’t understand anything :)
By the way, I don’t use fear on the target, it’s more convenient for me to switch while casting to another: |
focus not rub? well, or a mouseover
On a peyratka.
Well, pirates are also different. For example, the arena magazine is one of the best fan pvp games now. Even hydra plays there after they installed 4.0.1 :)

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

Friend, you didn’t understand anything :)
Probably because I didn’t play for a priest at all. I can't do it with them :) awesome :)
I play a shitty pirate with disconnects. Do not care, the main thing is that in the evening I can wet others. BLOOD, INTESTINES, DEATH. Nya.

I once wanted to ask the priest about the tactics, he said: Forget it, run out, fire, urine. Won out of 20 fights 18: D And I came across such fat noobs, with a8 clothes even :)

PS I want to give up on the var with the norms of fluff and gear :) I'm tired of the easy kill of the lock, even with a shield. I saw how the norm var on BG ran into the alliance cemetery, keel everyone, until 4-ro or 5 immediately came up :)

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

FeELs
Have you played diablo? :)

F
FeELs 24.11.21

No Mordrag , just http://ru.wowhead.com/spell=676 or http://ru.wowhead.com/spell=51722 inspired) after the Ngo patch in the Varu turntable, you can do disarm.

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

FeELs
Much more interesting is the question of how to make it loku, while simultaneously eating it from the spinning var :)

Damn, it looks like we need to switch to diablo.

F
FeELs 24.11.21

Mordrag
well, you asked you answered) I just did not delve into your conversation from the very beginning, so I don’t know who you are playing.

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

Changed to arm vara :) Who to take to the team, dc?

T

Do you think it is easier to play with an Arms than with a Destroey? : Oh,
take a log or a holigea

F
FeELs 24.11.21

A hand arm can kick everyone very well, but if you do not know the class of the var or the current pumped it (and the var has more than enough abilities, almost like a druid in the strength of the beast, less of course, but still, until you understand all this is not a little time will pass, this is not a lock for you =)), it is better to hang on BG, so that Tim does not wipe)
And if you want adventure, take the Enkhas shaman)

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

And how are the logs doing in the arena after the update? Previously, it was almost impossible to kill them at all ...

F
FeELs 24.11.21

Yesira,
that logs ache more, but they were not nerfed like a horn, because they live normally everywhere), but the horn has its own healer ..

T

Yesira
Yes, now all healers in general feel pretty good after the 50% apresa. The class mechanics are already visible, of course, but everything will change before the cut.
FeELs
but they were not nerfed like a horn,
they have the same shape of a log now for 30 seconds: Oh, a reason to whine, closing your eyes to those times when the log was hardly kicked by 5 people on the BG

F
FeELs 24.11.21

The Undertaker did
it hurt the tree to hang the hots on itself? stun - hot ticks, control - hot ticks. Now: Lives Few? turn on the form - heal for full hp and lives until the next cd, at least the brain will be turned on)

T

Re-read my message and, perhaps, you will understand that I did not protect the logs. In general, I think they are the most dull heels in the arena.

F
FeELs 24.11.21

The Undertake
and what does it have to do with it, I'm talking about those who whine that the tree was nerfed, it's not clear their indignation.

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

I just don’t know yet who I’m going to enter into the kata)) DK, whom I know as peeling and has long learned to press the right buttons in the right places for him.> like a primer for a monkey = / (the first Persian is always crooked). I lean towards tancheg, but I already play so much for him ... PPC)

F
FeELs 24.11.21

Yesira
play shaman or magician)

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

Oo magician with 0 is necessary ... and shaman 68 is lying around somewhere)) something does not go for him, although it is also an option, but it will be broken when the Cataclysm comes)))

F
FeELs 24.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
OMG

F
FeELs 24.11.21

Let's look for this together pix.PlayGround.ru?