3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenny aka Ren 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Strongest class in the game (World of Warcraft)

For me, a Druid, I definitely heard a lot of statements about him, mostly negative, but I myself have a druid 56 palladin 45 warrior 30.
In PvP, it is difficult for a druid to fight with pallas, and the rest, if they know how to play correctly, lose to him right away (with the exception of priests).
In PvE, a druid has the MOST POWERFUL buffs in the game, besides, he can perfectly heal and tank or just support.
With wars, a druid fights just takes ties with roots and blunts with spells, leaving a little bit of mana for himself to turn into a bear and the whole war is gone.
With horns, the form of a bear + periodic treatment is generally elementary and that's it.
With the hunters, the identity just put the animal to sleep and all the fuck up to him.
With palladins it is very difficult here you need to be a bear and be minimally treated so that he would lose his mana, and if he lost it, then that's all.
With the magicians, too, it is not easy here we turn into a kitty and go to the provl, attack with a powerful attack from behind and turn him into a combo star fire + moon fire, he has very little hp left to finish it off with a bear.
With a priest, it is difficult to fight a little easier than with a fallen, but unlike the fallen in this fight, the strength is on the side of the druid. The tactics are the same as with the mage Toko without a bear and stun more often.
With shamans, the question is very controversial, the night elf will put the shaman down for two times, and the tauren will have problems (if you take a duel)
Well, in general, that's all if there are any, but I'll try to refute them =)
125 Comments
Sort by:
h
haha your dead 24.11.21

if in terms of dps, then purely mathematically, it gives out horns most of all.
that's why he and super dps, since melee and nothing buffs anyone.
otherwise the horns would not have been taken into raids.

D
DarkGoba 24.11.21

I outplayed all classes and I liked the warlock the most

W
Windofchange 24.11.21

People. The undisputed strongest class is considered to be the Fallen. he is a type of tank magician and has a whole bunch of immortals and so on. Therefore, it is considered a Nubov class (I'm not saying that everyone who plays for the Palov Nubs, etc.). I personally like the druid. In raids, he can be anything from a tank to a rogue, from a mage to a buffer. So the druid is an irreplaceable class.

A
Anag0r 24.11.21

Hunt coolest))))
He BM branch taxis + is the only class where hunters are not similar to each other (choice of pets)
When to exit 5addona Blizzy for each mob of 5-8 options will be vopchem cool)))

Yes and it is easier for the hunt to steer the raid, especially the PvP raid on the cities.
FD and pet beats everyone and you write yell in the chat ventril.
In a pvp raid, it's just a big mess, usually)

b
bkg777 24.11.21

I for the protection of var 52 lvla chela easily laid the orc priest 57:
he tries to control, I use each one for seyuya or the berserker's rage,
he hits, I hit (2 times stronger naturally)))
he heals-I knock down with a shield
when he has little hp left in berserk stance, skill 100 percent crit and execution. He's finished.

T
Theodore bagwell 24.11.21

I for the protection of var 52 lvl chela easily laid the orc priest 57
: O
where did you meet such a mutant?

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

Up to 80 lvl you shouldn't measure yourself with pipis, because at 80 lvl everyone has their own cookies. Tim's arena warlock + priest in shadow generally rules.

T

two three-buttons?

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

I didn’t meet Warlock + Priest Oo, honestly>. <Warlock + Sham they carried us easily, though not always (palohil + unholy dk), but this is antipathy for our team)

T

on pirates there are a lot of them: D but on the office I myself have not seen such
and aflik + rsham difficult to kill, but very boring tim

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

The Undertaker
It's strange, considering what percentage of the winnings in our battles ... We met with a fell + a fell, while a7-a8 fell, I was chasing a priest, I fired and beat a palohil (I won't say for sure, like a6-a7, mb a7). The priest had about half of his life left, when he made a full circle and returned to me, I fired him and we quickly butchered him under the meat.
And I and the priest a6-a7 were.
Here's what to do with teams like frost and horn, dts and horn xs. The damage to the horn against tissue is simply hellish, priest normally heals + resistance to phyr, you have to spend more time on fir. Best of all against a team like var + frost, because the magician's damage is quite mottled, in comparison with a lock, except that it freezes. Usually the priest rushes towards them at full steam, they naturally aggro, noobs :) The priest gets close to the mage, the var catches up with him, I stun both of them, I throw the Death Coil on, the mage has sacrificial fire and incineration, I leave to finish off the priest, fir vara, and there we are already killing.
Dk + hilopal is also an interesting option, dk caste knocks down well with its pull-ups ..
I'm not going to go to the server office, because while I get up to 80, I’ll give it up a hundred times :) And so - I ran, got tired, quit.

T

I fired and beat palohila (I won't say for sure, like a6-a7, mb a7). The priest had about half of his life left, when he made a full circle and returned to me, I fired him and we quickly butchered him under the meat.
cool skill, firm-firm-firm! and Priest enough WF Plug spam and bacon on focus at the right moment to throw
It is best vs. Tim like Var + Frost
/ facepalm
is so poor setup, they can be a solo smash: Oh
because while I pump up to 80
buy

and indeed, given the skill 90% of players on any no-name-race pirate, you can take shp and take solo

F
FeELs 24.11.21

And I feel in the cataclysm it will be like in the classic, raids will be collected on locks to kill him = D

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

The Undertaker, do you have a var in "Underdark"?)

T

I'm proud

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

you can take shp and solo trololo
:) In my team shp is quite skillful, fumbles. but to kill some is unreal. Sometimes a skill replaces a donut - what about a full a8 paladin with a Shadowhorn and a palohil? He has damage on the fabric: "(

By the way, what to do with Arms with pitch if he had crept close and starts spinning:? D

buy
Bah :) By the way, really Persian sell not too dressed to recoup the money for the monthly fee and more stay profitable? :)

T

In my team, the shp is quite skillful, fumbles.
I suppose a clicker, without macros, binds, unable to throw fat in focus and knock down a sheep with the help of SVD, right?)
Sometimes the skill replaces donat,
where did you play?
By the way, what to do with an arm var if it has already got close and starts spinning? : D
RUN, FOREST! RUN!
By the way, is it really possible to sell a Persian not too dressed in order to recoup the money invested for a monthly fee and still stay with a profit? :)
no

Y
Yesira 24.11.21

identified then)

F
FeELs 24.11.21

By the way, what to do with an arm var if it has already got close and starts spinning?
disarm, baby, disarm, and then run away)

M
Mordrag 24.11.21

I suppose a clicker, without macros, binds, unable to throw fat in focus and knock down a sheep with the help of svd, huh?)
No, everything seems to be in the set. What macros xs, but he seemed to say that he was setting up the cheto for the target. As for the sheep, xs, but he seemed to take off from me.
By the way, I don’t use fear on the target, it’s more convenient for me to switch while casting to another: |
where did you play?
On the peyratka. It would still be necessary to play on the office, otherwise sometimes the battle also boils down to calling out. Or FSUs, anyway, no one really knows how to play a pirate.
By the way, this time I'm already playing for an unusually long time, usually I play for a couple of weeks maximum: P