3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenny aka Ren 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Strongest class in the game (World of Warcraft)

For me, a Druid, I definitely heard a lot of statements about him, mostly negative, but I myself have a druid 56 palladin 45 warrior 30.
In PvP, it is difficult for a druid to fight with pallas, and the rest, if they know how to play correctly, lose to him right away (with the exception of priests).
In PvE, a druid has the MOST POWERFUL buffs in the game, besides, he can perfectly heal and tank or just support.
With wars, a druid fights just takes ties with roots and blunts with spells, leaving a little bit of mana for himself to turn into a bear and the whole war is gone.
With horns, the form of a bear + periodic treatment is generally elementary and that's it.
With the hunters, the identity just put the animal to sleep and all the fuck up to him.
With palladins it is very difficult here you need to be a bear and be minimally treated so that he would lose his mana, and if he lost it, then that's all.
With the magicians, too, it is not easy here we turn into a kitty and go to the provl, attack with a powerful attack from behind and turn him into a combo star fire + moon fire, he has very little hp left to finish it off with a bear.
With a priest, it is difficult to fight a little easier than with a fallen, but unlike the fallen in this fight, the strength is on the side of the druid. The tactics are the same as with the mage Toko without a bear and stun more often.
With shamans, the question is very controversial, the night elf will put the shaman down for two times, and the tauren will have problems (if you take a duel)
Well, in general, that's all if there are any, but I'll try to refute them =)
125 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thunder aka Ganman 24.11.21

there is no better class. you must be able to play.

T
Titanes 24.11.21

Well, which of them do you like best?

W
Wolferrr 24.11.21

priests, of course, play as priests, only eggs are cooler than priests =))

K
KaIN 24.11.21

boulders rule

K
KaIN 24.11.21

and in a terrible way

D
Dead maus 24.11.21

Dude, which branch of talents is the best to download for a paladin?
If possible, better kinte screen.

s
smileface 24.11.21

as for me these are the strongest horns, warlock and shaman

T
TEXMEX 24.11.21

What a fool you are, you didn’t look at the posts above, here half of the topic is occupied by posts with lazy pirates, and the statements are so steadily at the office

D
Dead maus 24.11.21

TEXMEX
What is this server?
And yet, dude, which branch of talents is the best to swing for a paladin?

K
KaIN 24.11.21

Dude, which branch of talents is the best to download for a paladin?
3e? Is =) what do you like that and swing =)

L
Lynx-Aesonne 24.11.21

If you want to damage - retributive (:

D
Dead maus 24.11.21

But still.
It's just that I've never played as a paladin, and I'm reluctant that after a long swing it turned out to be some kind of he *** d.

K
KaIN 24.11.21

Dead Maus
count up, you can throw off talents.

D
Dead maus 24.11.21

Well, imagine that I want to humanely rock it right away))))

S
Sommersbi 24.11.21

I like the druid ... I played the pirate for him ..

K
KaIN 24.11.21

Well, count that I want to humanely swing it right away))))
and you count up there is a build of pvp and pve, so you will have to redo it anyway

T
TEXMEX 24.11.21

retro pvp and cool, but better for raids holi

k
kpok452 24.11.21

what is the strong class? : D
Lord's hands .... hands and decide armor

burns do not fucking ... they rule
came prepatch and they began zhzhostko damazhit (still nerfanuli) ... and ranshe were below average
yeah: D with the patch had many truimboattsov skillovannyh fires: D

T
TEXMEX 24.11.21

Krivedkin's son o_O

you yourself said that the hands decide, and immediately crap the palov, do you think he fell with straight arms worse than others ???

K
KaIN 24.11.21

the pals don't fucking rule ...
a prepatch came out and they started damaging hard (nerfanuli anyway) ... but earlier they were below average
yeah: D with the patch there were many truimboatts of skillful pals: D
uhaha, below average, say your realm and nickname char , I will prove to you that the fires rule))) and from 2.3.3 to the wolves))) you can immediately see the norms of the fires did not meet (or noob o_0), the current priests tear me apart))), the rest I tear)