3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenny aka Ren 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Strongest class in the game (World of Warcraft)

For me, a Druid, I definitely heard a lot of statements about him, mostly negative, but I myself have a druid 56 palladin 45 warrior 30.
In PvP, it is difficult for a druid to fight with pallas, and the rest, if they know how to play correctly, lose to him right away (with the exception of priests).
In PvE, a druid has the MOST POWERFUL buffs in the game, besides, he can perfectly heal and tank or just support.
With wars, a druid fights just takes ties with roots and blunts with spells, leaving a little bit of mana for himself to turn into a bear and the whole war is gone.
With horns, the form of a bear + periodic treatment is generally elementary and that's it.
With the hunters, the identity just put the animal to sleep and all the fuck up to him.
With palladins it is very difficult here you need to be a bear and be minimally treated so that he would lose his mana, and if he lost it, then that's all.
With the magicians, too, it is not easy here we turn into a kitty and go to the provl, attack with a powerful attack from behind and turn him into a combo star fire + moon fire, he has very little hp left to finish it off with a bear.
With a priest, it is difficult to fight a little easier than with a fallen, but unlike the fallen in this fight, the strength is on the side of the druid. The tactics are the same as with the mage Toko without a bear and stun more often.
With shamans, the question is very controversial, the night elf will put the shaman down for two times, and the tauren will have problems (if you take a duel)
Well, in general, that's all if there are any, but I'll try to refute them =)
125 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOOOZAK 24.11.21

Violently cool. Only in pvp tactics are needed.
And Druid is finally very strong in skillful hands. I on the 47th level of an orc warrior demolished the 51st!

D
DiplomaTT 24.11.21

2ExsKalibur
I would not say that the warlock was left without a bonus, do not forget to play it (sang), the paladin and the warlock have this. A horse, as you know, costs a lot and these money can still be useful !!!

z
zarelli 24.11.21

A warlock sack for 40 lvl will tear anyone like Ts ... Well, about 60 and there is nothing to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RzoD 24.11.21

Hear my question if I download a demo (4 discs) version of WoW here, will it work for me on a pirate server? and secondly, my shams on the atztek have all the vars that I saw DRAINED in .... in short, if there is still a totem of water, then the shams will be the strongest class on the atztek, and on the off, ON RULES!

N
NiteLite 24.11.21

Who knows the thread Ilidan? 70-80th levels! Elite!

V
Vaduck 24.11.21

The best in pvp are demonologists warlocks and shadow priests.
Shl I play with var ..

M
MblMpaT 24.11.21

My question is what about the Paladin ???
I don’t know who to play for. My friend gathered me a bunch of Meil ​​and I think to play as a paladin, but I also hunt as a Thief, and I hate magicians. ... ... Tell me who to play with. ... ...

F
Faceless 24.11.21

for many players 2-3 spell 60 lvla
play as a thief and a paladin ... there you will understand what is yours ...

ps
and at the office the priests rule,
but for some reason not everyone plays for them;)

M
MblMpaT 24.11.21

So I play the office and play. ... ... wow.doma.net.ua is a site, welcome to the office server on the site, all adons are available!

M
MblMpaT 24.11.21

I was pinned to play with a horn. ... ...
I’ll lose it!

F
Faceless 24.11.21

yyy
I'm afraid that the office is only here http://www.wow-europe.com/en/ ^^

S
Stratus 24.11.21

"So I play at the office and play... Wow.doma.net.ua this is a site, please, all adons are available on the site server!"

GY laughed for a long time. Delusional, when this off became a pirate !!!

R
RIKO_ 24.11.21

in my life I will not play off pay the loot to play without bugs and so on ......
nonsense ... I play on the server there almost everything plows and bites there and I FSUs on off))

I play as a druid and always played a ditch with it all Toko classes with priests have to be fiddled with ...
painfully tenacious))

F
Faceless 24.11.21

well, in words we are all heroes ^^
how do you tear horns? ... share ...

s
sadgarry 24.11.21

I ditch all Toko classes with priests I have to tinker ... painfully tenacious)) the
duel of restaurant-dru and holi-priest is an unforgettable spectacle in its duration ...%)

T
Titanes 24.11.21

People tell me who to start for ?? I can’t decide I like the magicians of the priest and the lokkii. Although they wear clos, they don’t give a damn about protection, but I can’t choose one of the 3 classes. Tell me plizz ...

T
Titanes 24.11.21

and I also like sham, but I don’t know who should I start with))

L
Lynx-Aesonne 24.11.21

2sadgarry
Usually the restor druid drives out (= if the hands are deiteted.

T
Titanes 24.11.21

I do not like drul))) which of the priest of the magician of the locality and the shama of which of them is the class of the most norms ??

T
Titanes 24.11.21

People tell me who will decide who to play which of the priest of the magician of loka and sham is the strongest ?? Which class is the best?