3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyPatrick 12.11.19 03:53 am

Ending: Discussion (Spoiler alert) (The Last of Us)

In General, do not like me and that's it. Someone might like it. The whole game we walked through the city, kanaki, forests, spent an entire year and in the end we were shown a 30 second dialogue about how Joel lied to Ellie that she has many, all. Strange dogs, but I heard it will be DLC story, maybe it will give us a clear ending.
131 Comments
Sort by:
s
spanch bong 12.11.19

The normal ending, they just wanted to show how you can bind a person that is ready for him to give his life

M
MyPatrick 12.11.19

Well, I also thought about it, would just die Joel or Ellie or both, everyone would whine all cases, and would score on a second pass + multiplayer, but now everything is alive, everything is happy, people will play cartoon and wait for the DLC story.

g
godsmack 12.11.19

I really liked the ending, very vital. As rightly said sponge Bong shows you how you can get attached to the man, who until recently didn't care. Tied so that not to give to kill him, for the salvation of all mankind. Oh and the ending is a clear demonstration of the statements of the white lie. Killed me how with a straight face Joel said in the end I Swear. I thought or say can't, or nothing at all and that will be the end, think out for yourself, but the game is harsh and cruel, and our world.

p
pam09 12.11.19

godsmack
I subscribe to every word, if for the sake of the salvation of the world must die you love, whether then do the fucking world, and Joel did at the end like a man with steel balls, he knew that he not lie to Ellie, she is the rest of your life be tormented by guilt, and he more than anything wanted to be alive, healthy and happy!

R
RedDiezeL 12.11.19

One of the best endings I've seen

o
onix22010 12.11.19

Good ending, waiting for the second part.

N
Nikita Churin 12.11.19

During the interview, the writer said that Mary did say that Ellie is not one of a kind. As Ellie mushroom mutated they wanted to try again...

K
Kir74 12.11.19

Great game, great ending. Shows what you can go for the sake of friendship. And thank God for the happy ending. And now it became fashionable to kill at the end of the main characters. If it continued, I would very much like that it would have been immediately after the events of the first part. And that will make Ellie older and nifiga it is not interesting it will be. After all, Ellie and decorates the entire game). To play for a few levels, it was a pleasure.

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 12.11.19

I liked the ending! I really hope for a sequel.

Y
You_rock 12.11.19

Yes, the ending is class. To be honest I wouldn't know how would have acted in place of the main character. Then as it was an opportunity to save the world,and on the other. It is possible that the Cicadas could use this vaccine in not very good order.

D
Dmitriy.spb 12.11.19

In fact, in addition to Ellie was others are the same, so Joel didn't exactly lie, MB fudged a little bit :D

D
DredHorse 12.11.19

By the way, have you noticed that Ellie at the bite site began to appear on the bubbles? Perhaps this is the reason for the second part, where it doesn't end so well?

l
leman140 12.11.19

sponge Bong
I agree 100%.
as noted Toja fat,the game is more about process and not about the result.

so those who did not like the ending,this is the norm,the main thing that the buzz from the gameplay and story of povertv during the game received.

I put the game 10,for is vital,because Joel is perceived as a real living person,not just another Statham or stone patison.

w
white64 12.11.19

The ending is good
PS no words to convey the emotion!

E
E_S88 12.11.19

It is obvious that Joel is in ally saw her daughter. It is believed that if it was someone else, the end would be radically different.

G
Grand-master 12.11.19

Why, I'm not missing the feeling that I play unchart 1 but with outdated graphics and built-in bugs on purpose?

l
leman140 12.11.19

Patri0tUj
I'm sorry,it does not uncharted 1st.among the games I do not see any analogues from the last of us.and finally, what ancharted if Joel 55 year-old man,who even climb the ledges can not?

anyway,maybe you have the feeling that you are WATCHING on YouTube last of the AU, as well as watched uncharted 1,which is what NID grey gold Tyumen is playing.(no offense to black silver Ufa)

s
sanghost 12.11.19

I can not remember which game (or film) was a similar scene, where he brings brings his partner/love who was also the key to solving all problems. Who will help you remember the fellow)
On the subject - if in the mission (where a sniper rifle to cover Ellie,Sam and Henry) to shoot at the infected holding Sam, then Henry will catch instead? Or in any case, Sam gets infected?

l
leman140 12.11.19

sanghost
ummm....in the 5th element leeloo Korben carried.can you about it?

also in the new Hitman too, so it was.

A
Albustani962 12.11.19

The ending is good. But still, when the credits went, I was a little sad, there was confusion, different thoughts come to mind... Now if the developers were given the opportunity to make a choice... It would be interesting to see what would happen if he left her then on the operating table...