3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyPatrick 12.11.19 03:53 am

Ending: Discussion (Spoiler alert) (The Last of Us)

In General, do not like me and that's it. Someone might like it. The whole game we walked through the city, kanaki, forests, spent an entire year and in the end we were shown a 30 second dialogue about how Joel lied to Ellie that she has many, all. Strange dogs, but I heard it will be DLC story, maybe it will give us a clear ending.
131 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 12.11.19

BadNite
I took the flamethrower and shotgun. Issued all military unit of Fairplain (just kidding about the fire and the fire, yeah). I think they will not last long.

W
Wlados3d 12.11.19

I really liked the ending. On the one hand and the happy ending, on the other - the world is doomed. But then again - how many times they tried to kill many times Ellie wanted to rape or take into slavery. Yes nafig need to save a rabble? In the end I was scared when I showed that Joel was riding in the car - I really thought he left it. I just didn't know what to expect from the final. And he did the right thing. Even more I liked that Ellie is like a daughter to him. In the beginning he tried to save his daughter, just took her in his arms, but couldn't. And in the end had saved and was able. I was just in ecstasy. Plus it seemed that he had again nothing happens and it really kill as he was running with Ellie through red lights and cicadas, and said Where do I go? I don't know where to go all in this spirit. And when he told her I Swear. with such a straight face, I just froze and was stuck at the screen for the credits until they are completed. In a word, the ending is a masterpiece, a masterpiece, like the whole game.

W
Wlados3d 12.11.19

RosenKiller108
And where it lies?

J
Jekobah 12.11.19

Personally, I liked the ending much. She is very correct and logical. There was no point in creating a vaccine, if people wanted to get rid of these fungal structures might have all pockets burned from the flamethrower or destroyed some other way. In other words, would make what I do very, very well. To destroy. So Joel did the right thing, even quite selfish.
And the words of Joel also picked up very carefully and correctly. There were other people immune to the infection, however the vaccine cannot be extracted. They all died, and the vaccine remained only in theory. Ellie would just become another dead weight on the way to this distant goal. Another failure. Well, the vaccine they stopped looking because Joel killed them all.
In General, well done Naughty Dog, has created another masterpiece. Almost the best game of this year and by far one of the best games of this generation. If not one of the best games ever.

B
BadNite 12.11.19

In fact, the final game very well allows you to rate people. All who scream in horror What a nightmare! A game about a maniac! Selfish!, you can safely write yourself off in case of a similar situation in reality. It is the people who does not understand what philosophy the protagonist is the only correct/competent/efficient/reasonable, so what else - it allows him to live and to protect your loved ones. Just disgusting to read these spineless snot that had to lay down their arms and fusing the girl, even for the chance to save the remnants of these...people.
Don't want no sequel, no plot add - ons- for it is hard to believe that the story ended just like that. Bravo Naughty.
PS Joe's Face on the final phrase really epic. No one muscolo just.

g
godsmack 12.11.19

BadNite
95% of people would have happened in reality. This is where they all the characters, throw a Patriotic and epic phrases, and willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of humanity. In fact - EVERYONE will be to save his own skin. Only someone will to save only his own skin, and someone else, and loved ones to protect. And kill everyone will not hesitate for supplies. And that's a fact, that's the way the people, we are animals in essence. The survival instinct has not been canceled. And those who deny it - and even syklivye animals. There are certainly a handful of people who can really give their lives for the slightest hope for the salvation of mankind, but they are negligible and they will not change anything.

Question to all:
When we go into the room where you want to cut ally if not to kill the doctors? And both times I killed))) once cold-bloodedly shot in the head, the second time scored pipe. And it is possible not to touch them and leave with Ellie?

B
BadNite 12.11.19

godsmack
The murder of a doctor with a scalpel is necessary, and the rest can not touch.

B
Breen 12.11.19

It is a pity that I do not have ps3, but it was on YouTube. The game in all plans is very chic. In some moments even tears ran. Dogs are great. I hope they will continue to make the same quality games.
p.s. Why would doctors not just make a serum from her blood? In most movies/games about time travel always make a serum from the blood immunnogo to the virus.

D
Dzhek Uolters 12.11.19

Why would doctors not just make a serum from her blood? In most movies/games about time travel always make a serum from the blood immunnogo to the virus.

Because it's not in the body of Ellie's business, and in the mutant fungus that lives in the ally. It does not allow the disease to develop, that's exactly it and wanted to get together with Ellie's brain, as it merged with it already.

L
Lutece 12.11.19

Pleasantly surprised. I'm waiting for something exciting, but the usual story with a full set of post-apocalyptic elements, and then went to drama. In fact, the game is not about how two people kicked everybody kicked and went to a quiet area to enjoy life. Is not contended that they are completely positive. This is the story of that man for native creatures ready to sacrifice whole world. You would give a human sacrifice, which has saved lives, who saved your life that have replaced you a long lost child, - to save millions, half of which are ready to kill you for a bag of ammo or a piece of meat? Why to sacrifice the only close person to save a world that hates you. Everything is subjective, gentlemen. The gaming industry is entirely entertaining? Anymore.

The same theme, only in a different pitch, indirectly, touched on in Bioshock Infinite. There native to each other people would literally move heaven and earth be reunited, even without realizing it. In General, can not but rejoice that in just three months came just two such high-quality game. It is a pity that not all will appreciate.

B
BadNite 12.11.19

Oh, and to the end I was sure that someone of the characters will die. When Joel was carrying the girl in his arms, and then fled the military... Oh, so many emotions.

A
Asmoon 12.11.19

Me also surprised. In the beginning, why expect that there will be another Uncharted but in the end, glad I was wrong. Can all linear and predictable but still very cool. And for the finale at all possible to a standing ovation. And I think Joel did the right thing. The developers have shown in what has become a new world and to save it was nothing. Animal vaccine was not needed, especially infected already, and from people who little deserved. Even if the vaccine were able to synthesize (which is not true) Cicadas would probably have used it as a tool in the struggle for power and would only provoke a new war between the rest of the people. So which side do not see the choice of the protagonist was true. But that blew the brains Marlin was right twice.
Awesome the game is.

F
Fuse00 12.11.19

IMHO, the ending is great.

In General, the narrative in General pleasantly surprised by the lack of clichés and gollivudski, theatrical self-sacrifice, superheroes with supervillains, endowed with the hyperbolic morality and other attributes of the genre (and not only this).
How many remember those Resident Evil's and their ilk - always it ended in salvation for mankind, nezhdanchik appeared protivovirucnam, and heroes who sacrifice themselves for a good purpose.
Incredibly pleased with that The Last of Us even this was uncommon.

Joel did so, as would any normal person in his position - prefer someone close abstract humanity.
The ending is not amazing hurricane disruption of the integument and supremely better, but it is logical and natural, like everything in this game.

It is unfortunate that such things in the game making yet uncommon - not even talking about the gameplay/the game, and the flow of the plot, the atmosphere, the unique charisma of each character of nesobrannosti and drama.
Dogs low bow.

i
iolan24 12.11.19

Great ending,I would have done the same thing,the girl is very sunk into the soul..and saved the lives of the..already Tired of evil and violence,people it's the best ending of all the variants!

j
johnhoe 12.11.19

godsmack
shows how you can bind to the person who until recently didn't care. Tied so that not to give to kill him, for the salvation of all mankind. The horror of what video games children are taught. Because of their passion without thinking are ready to bring all the most valuable. And don't explain what is wrong. No, in a good video game so taught, and so right. The right thing to do.
History is not taught. The whole galaxy of names of great men of pogertvovala the freedom in the name of humanity do not know. Grandfather native who gave their lives in the war to grandchildren can live, do not honor.

My opinion the ending is harmful.

L
Lutece 12.11.19

johnhoe
First, the game doesn't teach and just tells the story, and secondly this game is not for kids. :) Also, these adult game among schoolchildren cause only a fag (as shown by this forum), so there is nothing to fear.

I
Inspektor Polizhaykin-Boc 12.11.19

Was playing on airtube, I'm good

V
Vardo 12.11.19

It is good that Joel talked to Ellie is becoming a kind of Neo, ready to sacrifice themselves for others, which, as said Marlene, ready to rape her, attacks them the case.

v
vad231437 12.11.19

Finally passed the game and was able to go into this topic. I have to say, the final I liked. It is logical, nonrandom and well designed. Natedog did not do in this game is nothing just. They led us to this final the whole game. This is best understood when escaping with Ellie in hand, remembering that just escaped at the hands of the daughter of a hero. Then he could not save. But a person needs to be another chance. It is no coincidence that the heroes do a very long path length for almost a year. This time is sufficient even in order to get to know each other and to have formed an attachment (although this is important too). Importantly, this path allows us to learn about and experience the world that exists around you to realize that it is not necessary that mankind, in the words of Dostoevsky, the tears of the child. Finally, Joel, I think, deserves at least a grain of ordinary human happiness. We don't know how long it will last and what awaits them in the hydro. But to believe in the best you want.
And yet the quality of the scenario is the fact that the authors forgot about the first rule of good drama: the hero needs to change, to transform. During the game we observed changes in the character and behaviour as Joel and Ellie. And so we felt even better (again, not an accident, and the calculation of the authors!) we are given unexpectedly to play for Ellie, protecting the wounded Joel. The apotheosis of this - turn the game for the main characters towards the end of the episode. Brilliant! I am shocked this game and the level of its performance.

C
CrAZy_T34 12.11.19

"As rightly said sponge Bong shows you how you can get attached to the man, who until recently didn't care.
And against the background of the Negro (can't remember the name) kills Sam, albeit infected.

What's "good" ending you say? Ellie throughout the game year, wanted to save the world. But Joel decided everything for her, I think he's actually crazy and you think now they will heal well?

The game is saying the name one of us is one, then only one is right...and I think it's not Joel, because the logic in his action. All the actions carried out because of the emotions ended in failure in world history.