3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Daemon] 26.11.21 09:54 pm

DLC Tyranny of King Washington (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows this DLC will be freeplay in this wolf costume?
145 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xpessar 26.11.21

Laysik_One
Be sure to look, there will be a funny scene

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Kpik
We were given a part of the plot that does not evoke any emotions. Added new conveyor buns (nano-stealth) ala cruises, just before its release. There are games where the plot is exhausting with its fuzziness, but here we got the hell out of it, besides that this is 1 part, which must entice with its story, so that the hamsters run to buy SP or the next DLS. But there is no such thing. We just have a goal to kill some villain. Such a goal can be set after completing the game, for example: "I want to fire and kill 100,500 guards and a bunch of egyrias." And so we just got videos that do not cause any emotions. Even in slashers, where there is a plot, no plot at all is many times steeper than AC3. The same new DmC at times I liked more in terms of the plot than AC3 + DLC combined.
PS If my opinion does not row you, the point was to write your message of feelings, where I indicated that this is my opinion? Comrade, turn on the logic - on.

V
Vindicta 26.11.21

I even somewhat agree with Kpik. After all, writing several different plots is not so easy for one game. But still I do not understand why all these "invisibility cloaks" and tamed wolves are needed. Still, sheer nonsense. Well, we can only hope that the other 2 parts (if I'm not mistaken) of this DLC will not be so delusional and will entice with their plot.

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

Laysik_One
2 episode on April 19 will be released.
I was wrong for a month.
The remaining episodes, titled The Betrayal and The Redemption, will air on March 19 and 20 / April 23 and 24, respectively.
Proof

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

TIGERblacK
Yeah, I was wrong, in my head always April and March change places, and so from year to year))

G
Garsia 3000 26.11.21

666mhz
dls came out a very good connoisseur and a fan of the assassin's creed series will understand and you're just an idiot just saying this about this shykar game

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Garsia 3000
I am a connoisseur and fan of the series, and I was shocked by this ldc. For uh, I expected more.
PS It's the same with the new cruise, I loved his previous ones. After playing 40 minutes in the last one, I knocked out the fucking game, for some kind of slag according to the plot, but with a graphon.

T
Traun 26.11.21

I have version AC3 1.01 crack Theta DLS only for version 1.03, this patch is present on PG, but patch 1.02 is only for digital versions. Who has the patch 1.02 for the NOT digital version please post a link where to download

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Traun
Google to help, saw the 1y02 patch for pirates has been lying around for a long time. Only a person who gives goodness to the lazy will look for you. And so you go to Google with this question.

T
Traun 26.11.21

Laysik_One
Now, if you had previously downloaded this garbage and knew how you would not have written to me?
I would write, I am not broke
I do not ask anyone to look for myself

C
Cryptor 26.11.21

Where can I buy this DLC? I have been tracking two stores since the 19th and they still do not have this for sale. )

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

Cryptor
There is the first part of tyranny on the day before.

S
SeniorJoker 26.11.21

nanos will definitely appreciate it dls

L
Lifegame 26.11.21

We appreciate the guys. If it's better to watch something on YouTube ^ __ ^

G
GriF13 26.11.21

This is no longer an assassin. Superpower is complete crap. Because I want to play the killer, not the superhero terminator.
The plot is also crooked. We have already listed an example above, so I will not repeat myself.
If you really wanted to make an alternate reality, why not just show that Washington went crazy. No, I had to stick all this fantastic garbage.
I didn’t like the technical side of the DLS yet. For 1 episode, DLS saw as many bugs as I did not see in the whole plot - disappearing horses; freezing enemies due to the fact that the wolf first ran to one, but attacked the other; glitches using superpowers, animation curves and so on.
The feeling that the dls was done quickly on the knee.

Bottom line: the addition disappointed, such a disregard for the players. 2 points out of 10

H
Hephaest 26.11.21

About the addition. As already mentioned above, it is delusional, it starts with a bunch of bugs. Connor doesn’t understand anything, the player doesn’t understand anything, and the scriptwriters themselves probably didn’t understand what plot to write to them, so they sprinkled some kind of heresy. Super-abilities, of course, do not fit into the series, but if you look at tyranny separately from the main series, with its delusional plot, then they may come up, as for a change. it is also terribly short, just begun and has already ended.

Bottom line: connoisseurs of the series are unlikely to appreciate this addition, but apart from the universe and the entire series, assassins creed can pull by 6.5 points. Let's look at other parts of this new universe, maybe ubisoft will fix the mistakes, and the tyranny will be successful, but infamy does not pull a good mark.

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

One thing is not clear to me. Why the hell did we collect these chests if at the end of the gathering a true memory opened up, which was nothing at all !!! I didn't collect them at first. Then they told me that a true memory would open, well, in anticipation of something interesting, I took and collected all the chests. And what is the bottom line? We looked at Washington flying on the wings of the night, breathed into the back of his head, and he rode away. O_O What the F ...?

H
Hephaest 26.11.21

TIGERblacK
I don't remember that. We must find everything, right? There is still a true memory: where Lee and Connor are sitting in a tavern, at the end of the original. Also in the tasks it is said to find 3 true memories. 1 already told, 2 where Connor learns about Washington from his letter, and third, chtoli need to find all the chests?

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

The best thing about tyranny is the return of sound to the game)))

D
Demonakor 26.11.21

Hopefully the latest update will tell you where Washington got its third Apple from. And in general, I wonder if his scepter is also a Piece of Eden, or just an ornament that he attached to the Apple (I don't think he went to the Vatican for the Staff).