3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Daemon] 26.11.21 09:54 pm

DLC Tyranny of King Washington (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows this DLC will be freeplay in this wolf costume?
145 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

Korvich
Yes, you find all the chests and a true memory opens, and then what I wrote happens. Why were you looking for them? = /

PS Today, it seems, the second part of Tyranny - "Betrayal" should be released.

k
kamal98 good 26.11.21

to be honest, I bought the dls exclusively for the sets of captain aquila and john de la tour, but what about the strength of the wolf and the strength of the eagle, this is crysis

d
dron43 26.11.21

and where can you find out when, what episodes come out of Tyranny?

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

wiii! I inform you that the second part appeared on Gamasaurus)

D
Demonakor 26.11.21

dron43
You can find out by reading this thread. Namely post 26.02.13 00:55

X
Xpessar 26.11.21

A new episode has just passed and I will say that this one is more interesting than the first one. Longer than the action, familiar characters and what they have become amid this tyranny. At the end, a surprise awaits you, I look forward to the next episode, which I hope will answer the questions that have arisen: What is going on with Desmond and whether he himself runs Radunomhageyda there or is it an animus glitch, Is Desmond alive, I hope the yubiki will give at least hints of these questions

A
Amon.Ra.XII 26.11.21

Xpessar
Yes, I have already completed this episode 100% and I also liked it more than the first one. I especially liked the "flight of an eagle". With this ability, distance is not a problem! As in the first episode, if you haven't noticed, there are memories flashbacks (marked with "red assassin"). In the first flashback, Connor (not in a wolf suit) sits by the fire and hears a rustling. The camera is transferred to Washington on a horse, and this is all. And in the second episode this "movie" continues. Washington goes up to Connor and talks about his visions - he became crazy - takes out an Apple from the inside of his uniform and says that it has stupefied him!

H
Hephaest 26.11.21

Ramzess05
Did the power of the wolf remain? If so, can you somehow combine it with the power of an eagle?

D
Demonakor 26.11.21

Remained - they switch the same way as weapons.

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

I should buy later) I hope the whole story will be worth the money)

H
Hephaest 26.11.21

I personally liked part 2. Infamy was boring, without a good plot, its abilities weren't implemented very much, but in Betrail, many bugs were fixed. Now there is a need for strength, since the whole city is against you. Flying dilutes the atmosphere, I liked the new power. Of course, no one cancels the usual parkour. The plot, I have not gone through the whole story, but the plot is better than in part 1. Of course, many will say what nafig abilities are in the game. cruzis you chtoli? But I see Tyranny as a separate part, not related to the original. And she is different from him. My assessment at the moment is 7.5 points. By the end of the episode, my opinion may have changed, but hardly much. Hope part 3 will be decent.

L
LAzarikos395 26.11.21

Dlc good, I'm waiting for episode 3! And I alone guessed that at the end of episode 2, a pyramid was built on the future Freedom Island?

L
Larry666 26.11.21

I do not know whether to play or not to play

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

What an idiotic question. If you play the pirate - play. If you are on the verge of not wasting your money down the drain, read the reviews on the sites. I liked the second part of the 2 parts, and it somehow ended quickly .. I thought at the end we will swim in Aquilla, but they broke us off :( It's
up to you to decide .

M
Marvelosi 26.11.21

People! after passing this costume in the main game of course not added ????

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

Marvelosi
Why these suits? You will not calm down in any way.

r
redfox2013 26.11.21

they now have to call Goiko Mitic and then it will be wow

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

redfox2013
What? In more detail, what did you mean by this?

r
redfox2013 26.11.21

Laysik_One
Yes, like I already said, in more detail

K
Kostya Biryukov 26.11.21

How is Assassin's Creed 3 - Tyranny Of King Washington installed?
As a mod or as a game