3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saferot 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Final opinion. (Assassin's Creed)

I suggest in this thread to leave your final opinions about the game Assassins Creed. Well, let's start with me, I think that the game turned out to be good, the beginning is really good, the parkour and the methods of killing under the original camera are really impressive, the middle of the boring monotonous missions sometimes just simply bother and I want to quickly complete them and take up the main goal, the end turned out to be impressive, for me personally I always liked the endings that carry a sequel, and the story about a particle of Eden seemed interesting to me as well as about Object 16, I think this character will appear in the second part, so we are waiting.
And on a ten-point scale, I'll put it at 8.
159 Comments
Sort by:
T
TiduzzZ 26.11.21

My final opinion is 9 points. The next-gen game, because of this, I think there are a lot of annoying shortcomings (as in Crysis), because all the efforts were spent on creating new chips.

S
Saw-Tooth 26.11.21

12 balls! The best midweek assassin game ever! Let them stir up more about the Templars.

y
yjin 26.11.21

The game is just excellent nothing like this has ever been played

O
Oxygen_woLF 26.11.21

The game is great, I bet 8.5

r
reveng3r 26.11.21

Basically, people who like the game are sitting on the forum. Therefore, I think that there will be no bad reviews. My opinion is 7.5 out of 10. The game is very beautiful and well executed, but it lacks variety in both gameplay and quests. There are many conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I liked the game, but there was a feeling of innocence to everything that was happening. Therefore, I repeat once again: for me this is not really a game, but a well-directed and well-presented film with a good plot.

S
Sammylionaire 26.11.21

9.5 the game is flying away I like everything, but !!! Crossbow !!! Yes, parkour, combat system, combos, big cities ... This is a game ...

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

I liked the game, but the monotony is boring ... Climb on the towers, save people, steal, eavesdrop, kill the dude and all over again ... And so 9 times ... It dilutes all the return to the present. The rest of the game is good. I would put 7))) Parkour is very cool. Realistic as it seems to me.

s
sarman 26.11.21

The game is super 10 balls out of 10 I
liked the fact that there are no monsters and zombies .. you fight purely with people

S
ShamomahS 26.11.21

Yes. This game is not like the ones I have played. 10 out of 10 points!

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 26.11.21

I would put it around 9 something like this

M
M4RkSMaN 26.11.21

The game is super, put 9 points, but at the end I had to tinker, and the monotony is boring (((At the expense of graphics, there are no complaints at all, in my opinion everything was thought to the smallest detail!

A
Andreibelarus 26.11.21

great game, if anyone doesn't like it, try to make it better ...

T
Tonny boy19 26.11.21

Yes, the fact that there are no monsters I also liked it. I put the game 9/10. The first part is like a probe. I think it will be better further! The column canceling, physics is also normal! In short, 9/10

S
Smyek 26.11.21

10/10 as I already spoke and in addition made another video)

R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 26.11.21

2 aleXIvantcow I killed your comments. First you say that monotony is boring, and then you say that everything is thought out to the smallest detail.

B
BezBash 26.11.21

game tin 10 balls all over, only I did not like how he falls into the hay, but everything is cool ...

P
PunshAk47 26.11.21

4 points from strength. Too monotonous. Graphics will not help in this case

L
LeoVinci 26.11.21

7 points for having parkour and a huge world.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

Nine. Unambiguously. -1 point out of ten because there are LOW kills.

We are reading the translation of an article explaining the essence of emails in computers of the Abstergo corporation. Translated personally by I.

forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed/185323/#3132599

M
M4RkSMaN 26.11.21

RaGeSkYwAlKeR, I meant that everything in the graphics is thought out to the smallest detail and I really liked the graphics, you just misunderstood