3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saferot 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Final opinion. (Assassin's Creed)

I suggest in this thread to leave your final opinions about the game Assassins Creed. Well, let's start with me, I think that the game turned out to be good, the beginning is really good, the parkour and the methods of killing under the original camera are really impressive, the middle of the boring monotonous missions sometimes just simply bother and I want to quickly complete them and take up the main goal, the end turned out to be impressive, for me personally I always liked the endings that carry a sequel, and the story about a particle of Eden seemed interesting to me as well as about Object 16, I think this character will appear in the second part, so we are waiting.
And on a ten-point scale, I'll put it at 8.
159 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Guys, I don’t understand how you were smart enough to compare the great car thief and AK))) Well, you drive!

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

I'm talking about monotony. And not AK, but AS. And he's not great nichrome))) I'm talking about the hijacker.

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH
I am writing as I want because there is no uniform standard of writing. If you look from the point of view of phonetics, then I wrote correctly, so think about it.

And nichrome he is not great))) I'm talking about the hijacker.

Grand Theft Auto is translated from English into the vernacular as "the great car thief", albeit a little differently, but nevertheless this is the name to call the GTA series

Altair aka 6aToH

GA GA.Pro GTA you can say that too. cars and shoot. - what kind of GTA?))) Think for a start as you write yourself, and then correct others. This is my advice to you, no offense

a
andrey223 26.11.21

the game is super. the ending is humming. I hope that Assassin 2 will appear in time.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Eniken666
This is ANY GTA. You drive and shoot. Nothing new. Your phonetics is wrong. Assassin's Creed ??? No such name! There is Assassin's Creed! And abbreviated AC! It depends on who has what native language. And how it is translated ,I know...

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH Decipher your GTA for a start, because there is only GTA.
PHONETICS IS A SCIENCE STUDYING SOUNDS. Think ...

and stop talking off topic

S
Saferot 26.11.21

So people calm down, here people are spreading their thoughts about the game Assasssins Creed, and not GTA, be it part 3 or 4.

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Saferot
Agree

B
Basil 26.11.21

The last 7 posts have undergone reincarnation, I ask you not to discuss such a post, Altair aka loaf was disconnected from viewing the site, as a result of long-term violations of the site's rules.

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

I'll write my own assessment

Once upon a time on this forum, I said that I would evaluate the game according to the degree of compliance with the video, which later became the introductory one to the game. They all reassured me, saying, "Don't be afraid, everything will be in chocolate." And now the loan day has come.

Let's go in order.
1. Firstly, I did not find a place for this in the game, I wanted to at least recreate the events. It didn't work out. I understand that there will be no hang-ups there, but the church, the gate, etc., I did not see something. If you find it, then write, add a couple of tenths in my assessment of the AC game.
2. Altair stand on the beam. He can also stand on all the arts and enticing screenshots, as in these, for example, pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
and this is from the video pix.PlayGround.ru
and this is from the game of pix.PlayGround.ru
heights, and even staggers left and right. In the video, he stands firmly and confidently.
3. The bell has struck. In the game, you will not hear a single ringing anywhere. And the bells are like stone statues.
4. Altair disappeared. Because I did not find this particular church, it can be assumed that he jumped into the hay. But there is no definitive answer, tk. it is not a fact. But since this is theoretically possible in the game, put a tick.
5. Went through the crowd. Check mark. pix.PlayGround.ru
6. He took out a crossbow and fired at the guards, with something cutting he overwhelmed the second. Neither a crossbow nor this mysterious weapon was given to us in the game.
7. Jumped pushing off the corpse. There is no such thing in the game.
8. Nicely filled the hang-up and started to run away. Well, tell them that they were too lazy to spend a couple of minutes on animation, closing the victim's eyelids with a hand in the game, especially since she is ready and there, only where necessary. Okay, it goes.pix.PlayGround.ru
9. The guards jump over the troupes, and in the game they are rather disembodied ghosts rather than corpses.
10. Dashingly climbed onto the roof. If you postoraytsya, then you can do this in the game.
11. Running on the rooftops. There is.
12. Jumped directly onto the shoulders of the guard and pinned him to the ground. Very beautiful, but the idea was killed again. There is no such thing in the game.
13. A flock of monks comes out of the gates of the church. Yes, if I see this in the game, then I will cross myself. pix.PlayGround.ru
14. Disguise yourself. They performed this to happiness. Although this disguise works even if you yourself are alone among the enemies and pretend to be a monk walking on the roofs of high-rise buildings. Okay, I put a tick
15. I also missed the eagle. There is an eagle, even more, there are pigeons too. It's just a shame that the crows from Prince of Persia had a higher IQ than these eagles and doves combined. I still have to put a tick.

If you count as a percentage, then the score comes out 4.5 out of 10

. the potential is large enough, only it has not found application in the game.

There are still many inconsistencies, but in principle I did not include them in the assessment list. Then I will share them, someone may not even notice.
The game, I must admit, I liked it, I liked it more than the Prince of Persia, but nevertheless it does not deserve high marks. In my opinion, coolness is a relative concept, of course 10 years ago it would have been the coolest on the planet. My point is that the value of a game is in its revolutionary nature. AC gave us a revolution in crowd interaction and protagonist animation. This is very little, we could have done more calmly, so much more that we would be crazy and play it day and night, passing 10-20 times.

S
SystemNIk 26.11.21

And for me the toy liked that about the introductory video and its connection with the game itself, then we can assume that either it was done in parallel with the engine or at the very beginning and eventually something had to be removed, etc. here you can give a lot of options. ..In principle, and from the fact that there is a good candy. Well, my personal opinion and I'm not going to impose it on anyone, it's about the plot, we could have done something, something, in the form of a sharp change, a sharp turn of the plot somewhere in the middle ... Well, I can't even think of anything on this account, interesting thoughts come, well, since I do not work with the creators, I’d better not say anything, but about the rest, then this and the rest is to my taste.

r
reveng3r 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
10 years ago, one fig the coolest game would have remained Fallout.

The bells are ringing actually. The alarm signal is announced precisely by the ringing of the bells. True, there is probably no animation.

T
TiduzzZ 26.11.21

Yes, you shouldn't worry so much, everything will continue! If they were also confused on little things, then we would have seen the game only in 2009 ... and in 2009 we will see a full-fledged second part of the game, polished taking into account the comments of the gaming community and the ugly little UBISOFT. Everything that is not done, everything is for the better, even if a bomb falls on Herosima.

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
2. Altair stand on the beam. He can also stand on all the arts and enticing screenshots ... and this is from the game ... he was afraid of heights, and even staggers left and right. In the video, he stands firmly and confidently.

I disagree with you. A couple of times it turned out that Altair was standing. Probably it turned out because I quickly looked around, i.e. did not allow him sales to climb normally to this beam as a result of which he was standing))) Maybe just a glitch)))

3. The bell struck. In the game, you will not hear a single ringing anywhere. And the bells are like stone statues.

Like this??? O_o And the alarm after killing the target? It just consists of the ringing of bells.

6. He took out a crossbow and fired at the guards, with something cutting he overwhelmed the second. Neither a crossbow nor this mysterious weapon was given to us in the game.

It is possible that this mysterious weapon was a blade that is used in conjunction with throwing knives, or the throwing knives themselves.

9. The guards jump over the troupes, and in the game they are rather disembodied ghosts rather than corpses.

It would be very unprofessional if in the video the guard ran through the corpses, as it happens in the game. So it's rather done for the realism of the video.

12. Jumped directly onto the shoulders of the guard and pinned him to the ground. Very beautiful, but the idea was killed again. There is no such thing in the game.

Why is that? If you use a hidden blade and kill the victim with a running start when she stands with her back to you, then you can just press her to the ground ... but also kill)))

13. A flock of monks emerges from the gates of the church. Yes, if I see this in the game, then I will cross myself.

Again, for the realism of the video and a beautiful picture. And there are enough monks hanging around half the cities.

D
DimaX 26.11.21

This video was shown a year ago! It was pushed into the game just as a splash screen.

R
Revan 26.11.21

>>> Jumped right onto the shoulders of the guard and pinned him to the ground. ... There is no such thing in the game.
Why is that? You can kill an enemy with a hidden blade while jumping from above. Only it is difficult to fulfill. But practice it - you will see for yourself.

My opinion is stated here, we look at the baalsha such a post near the end of the topic.

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Revan
Why? You can kill an enemy with a hidden blade while jumping from above. Only it is difficult to fulfill. But practice it - you will see for yourself.
I answered almost the same thing)))

R
Revan 26.11.21

No, you said "run to kill the victim when she has her back to you." There is nothing complicated in this. And I'm talking about killing in a jump from above, when Altair does not actually jump on the enemy, but falls on him.

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Revan Ooh ... Sorry. Misunderstood)))

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

How can you judge the game from the introductory video, because it practically does not show anything. Or maybe it was one of the episodes of Altair's life? In my opinion this is not very reasonable