3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saferot 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Final opinion. (Assassin's Creed)

I suggest in this thread to leave your final opinions about the game Assassins Creed. Well, let's start with me, I think that the game turned out to be good, the beginning is really good, the parkour and the methods of killing under the original camera are really impressive, the middle of the boring monotonous missions sometimes just simply bother and I want to quickly complete them and take up the main goal, the end turned out to be impressive, for me personally I always liked the endings that carry a sequel, and the story about a particle of Eden seemed interesting to me as well as about Object 16, I think this character will appear in the second part, so we are waiting.
And on a ten-point scale, I'll put it at 8.
159 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

I just promised everyone that I would rate it that way, I don't like to let words go down the drain. Along with him, by the way, they filed a little gameplay, and you know what, that gameplay was much more like a video than today. This is another advantage of it - a game that is maximally similar to its cinematic video, I thought that they would use it to convey the atmosphere as much as possible so that we would not even feel the difference, and expected the best. Why wait ...

I clearly said - to jump with your feet on the shoulders of a soldier. This is not the case. And how to wet the top with a bayonet from the sleeve (I'll start a separate conversation about him later) you can not explain. This is a completely different technique, I'm familiar with it. This is for thought: pix.PlayGround.ru
hands were itching for murders at the end, but there were no tasks)))

About the method of killing the second guard on the gallows: the dagger cannot be in any way, it was not even invented then))), and the throwing knife is quite likely, but they were not implemented in the game again, even worse they placed them ugly, it looked better in the video, by 2 sides.

Thanks to your arguments about the bell, the rating of the game has risen to 5.0))))))))))))))

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
Thanks to your arguments about the bell, the rating of the game has risen to 5.0. Add
more for throwing knives)))

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
If you look closely, this is especially noticeable after passing the game, you will notice that the video and the game are made on the same engine, i.e. the potential is large enough, only it has not found application in the game.
No, not one. It was just that during the creation of the videos, they were creating the technology of three-dimensional films. And then they just digitized it, making it look like a game)))

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

According to your message, it is not entirely clear whether or not you are an expert in rendering video images, so I don’t want to argue. I’ll just say that even the usual recording of the game in the demo file can be changed beyond recognition in terms of graphics, and the movements can be adjusted thanks to various scripts to simulate physics. By applying this, you can achieve what is shown in the cinematic video.

M
M4RkSMaN 26.11.21

I managed many times to lay the enemy on his shoulder blades and stick a dagger in him like in the video !!!!!!!!! And in general, in my opinion, the splash screen is a splash screen, just a beautiful introduction to the game

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

you have the right view.

but the dagger just did not need to be stuck. Remember the moment from "Company 9"? : "Don't stick it anywhere !!!" )))

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

aleXIvantcow
AGREE

M
MadLynx911 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
There are four points, firstly, the machine so that it pulls everything as in the video will be far from democratic, secondly, in fact, the crossbow is generally useless, and he knocks down the second guard with sharpening on the arc of the crossbow, thirdly
Remember how everything is with foam on their mouths they said that it would be cooler than the Hitman, Splinter Sella and the Prince combined. Yes, it was the game you were thinking back then, but they had plenty of time to cover it up and start from scratch and do something different. Hitman? Where is the Hitman? I thought they'd thrown at least one bottle of poison on me. Splinter Sell? can you call the massacre in the central square stealth? Raise the whole city on its hind legs, running around the rooftops and streets with scattering of innocent people - yomayo stealth
Do you imagine the Prince-stealth yourself ?, Yes, you are one of the first to say that he was screwed up, and in the fourth after similar IMHO toys are released, they add realism to NFS, to all kinds of RPGs the correct role-playing in the strategy of 20 types of resources, to the downhole shooter dying from the first hit and an exciting toy turns into a brilliant work, which is then not sold out, not played and sent to the dump, and the same smart guys shake their heads and inform meaningfully - even then I said that it was a turd

M
MadLynx911 26.11.21

everyone plays those games that they like, I liked the AC just with combat, for example, stealth, which I would like, I haven’t met yet, I don’t expose Hitman and Splinter 2 out of 10, because this is not my taste, but their videos are also very fancy ...

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

And I like the AU, I have already said. But the game about assassins should at least give the player the opportunity to use their creativity, give the opportunity to carry out the murder masterfully, skillfully and cleanly. And killing with breaking through obstacles with a cry "die, you bastard" is very difficult to call a creative approach. Each task - it was +1 massacre for me, differing from each other in growing bloodshed. The brains don't work to complete the task. Sometimes killing speakers in the square is more fun.

Verdict: The beauty of the cities and the charisma of Altair saved the game. Yes, the main character himself turned out to be the most interesting in this game. With his skills and a qualitatively transmitted image, he makes us run this game again and again.

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

Vinchester_1
Each task - it was +1 massacre for me, differing from each other in growing bloodshed.
Well this is for you. Only 2 enemies require an abundance of blood, the rest can be killed with a simple blow from a hidden blade. You just need to be able to make your way unnoticed and use the materials collected by Altair for a particular operation

r
reveng3r 26.11.21

By the way, about the speakers in the square :) I often killed them with a secret blade and hid in the crowd until no one noticed. Once I jumped beautifully from the fountain and thrust my blade into it. I agree it turns out very atmospheric if you approach creatively and with imagination

M
Merinostas 26.11.21

The very idea of ​​comparing the game with its video, in my opinion, is delusional. After all, remember the games of the 90s - great videos and terrible games))) Yes, here is an example of the well-known "Gothic" of 2001. What are the videos in it !!! Just class! And the picture there is very similar to the one we see in the game itself. In terms of atmosphere. But the picture of the game itself cannot be compared with the video)))

Y
YMKA_A 26.11.21

By the way, the start of what is this mysterious weapon, with which he clings to the guard. In general, this is the very same crossbow - it just clings with a place for attaching the strings, take a closer look - and you will see everything.

I apologize if this has already been written here - I just haven't read all the posts :)

S
Sneeze boom 26.11.21

Out of ten ladies balls 8. Parkour is too fantastic. Well, where did you see that a man with full uniform would be 10 meters and just clung to a ledge with a length of, at most, 5 cm ??? And the IQ of the guards is too low. I ran around the corner and sat on a bench (they did not see it), when it was possible to go out, I went out right in front of them and nothing! This is considering that Altair is the only person in a white robe and a weapon behind his back! “Who did it?” Is the dumbest question of the guards.

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

the camera was also disappointing. Upset is the lack of zoom and the shutdown of the moments camera, which in half of the cases occupies the most uncomfortable position and you see nothing except the wall or someone's back in full screen, and besides, it does not show everything beautifully by itself, everything is very dry. Also, these blue alchemical glitches also interfere with the atmosphere (they were also called lightning in the videos, I remember)))))))))))). I am angry with the incredible jolt of the camera when hitting the ground, I can’t enjoy Altair’s professional landing in any way, it feels like they’re always beaten in the forehead - everything is so frightened. I hadn’t expected this from Ubi.

R
Rayne 3 26.11.21

The camera is great!

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

GlaDOS henceforth be careful with denunciations.
Chihi boom
You wouldn't have passed the game if the intellect would have been like in real life.

L
Lost Prophet 26.11.21

Vinchester_1 Did
you like anything in the game ????
I bet the game 9

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 26.11.21

Yes, I am also igruha skrep boring, but I earned a nine