3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saferot 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Final opinion. (Assassin's Creed)

I suggest in this thread to leave your final opinions about the game Assassins Creed. Well, let's start with me, I think that the game turned out to be good, the beginning is really good, the parkour and the methods of killing under the original camera are really impressive, the middle of the boring monotonous missions sometimes just simply bother and I want to quickly complete them and take up the main goal, the end turned out to be impressive, for me personally I always liked the endings that carry a sequel, and the story about a particle of Eden seemed interesting to me as well as about Object 16, I think this character will appear in the second part, so we are waiting.
And on a ten-point scale, I'll put it at 8.
159 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

I support Altair aka Baton!

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

ArtSev1988 give AT LEAST 1 EXAMPLE of this "atmosphere"
That there in every city has its own atmosphere. It's very beautiful there. You can endlessly admire the landscapes.

I understand, Titan Quest! Here is THIS RPG!
Assassin's Creed is NOT an RPG, so I find it unacceptable to compare this game with games in another genre.

yeah, especially when Altair is sailing along an ABSOLUTELY NAKED wall about 40 meters high!
Well, apparently, you have some problems with the graphics. Altair never climbed up to my absolutely naked snape. Altair uses ALL possible ledges to climb up. He can only run up a small bare wall. So don't think of 40 meters or show a screen.

A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

"If everything was clear, the game after the first playthrough would no longer be launched"

HERE !! HERE!! THAT SHOULD be said IMMEDIATELY!

And all because the game is BAD! FAILED! AND DO NOT ARGUE!

A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

What is your vidyaha?

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

ArtSev1988 Obviously, you don't like the game and you are trying to impose your opinion ... Well, that's a pity. I understood you, but I wasn't even going to argue, because apart from "And all because the game is BAD! BAD!", You can't say anything normal anymore.

M
M4RkSMaN 26.11.21

I support Sane4ku, the plot is normal, and Altair does not sail 40 meters on a bare wall. And at the expense of Desmond, everything is fine, because the plot in this part is only getting tied

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

ArtSev1988 ATI RADEON X1950 GT. All settings are at their maximum.

A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

"So don't think of 40 meters or show a screen."

What should I show? I abandoned this game, since it was impossible to play it, and that's all!

And I won't play it anymore! And not only me! Plus at least 90 people!

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Andrey.M, aleXIvantcow Thank you)))
And Desmond's story is described in the User Guide.
I know, read it))) But I meant that I wonder what will happen to him next.

because the plot in this part is only being tied up
I subscribe to every word)))

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

ArtSev1988 Nobody asks))) If you don't like it, don't play. Business is yours.

A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

"Obviously, you don't like the game and you are trying to impose your opinion ... Well, it's a pity. I understood you, but I wasn't even going to argue, because apart from" And all because the game is BAD! FAILED! ", You can't say anything more normal."

Dear! I'm not arguing with ANYONE here! People are interested in OPINION! And I am not going to make excuses!

Like it - play!

A
ArtSev1988 26.11.21

It's good that we figured it out! THIS IS PLEASED!)))

R
RSN 26.11.21

The beginning of the game is just awesome, you don't play in the middle of the game, but you sleep, well, the ending wakes you up from hibernation in the middle of the game, with a direct blow to the jaw =) And the game is good here.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Whyrauch
Do you think we are going through the path "from birth to the end in all games?" LOL.

ArtSev1988
Altair doesn’t climb a bare wall! He’s not a spiderman! If someone has graphics settings because of the old system CRAZY, then Sane4ka is not to blame! Also sign that your mom and dad don’t want to play. There will be 92 people.

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH Thank you, friend, for supporting))) That we have already figured out)))

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Sane4ka

Altair can't climb a bare wall =)
PS but sometimes he really grabbed at five-centimeter ledges =

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

Scrolled through the beginning of the topic ... "Pedington
05/04/08 18:30 12 balls! The best game about the average assassins! Let them stir up about the Templars again." And before there were games about medieval Assassins? Since this is the best? =

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH Well, these are little things)))

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

Sane4ka
Of course =) But the one who says that AC is bullshit, he himself is ATSTSKY ATSTSOY AND SHAME FADONAK!

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 26.11.21

Exactly!