3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saferot 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Final opinion. (Assassin's Creed)

I suggest in this thread to leave your final opinions about the game Assassins Creed. Well, let's start with me, I think that the game turned out to be good, the beginning is really good, the parkour and the methods of killing under the original camera are really impressive, the middle of the boring monotonous missions sometimes just simply bother and I want to quickly complete them and take up the main goal, the end turned out to be impressive, for me personally I always liked the endings that carry a sequel, and the story about a particle of Eden seemed interesting to me as well as about Object 16, I think this character will appear in the second part, so we are waiting.
And on a ten-point scale, I'll put it at 8.
159 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhёniX 26.11.21

I hope AC2 will add what is missing in the original AC. Well, they will leave all the best, essessno)))

T
Tinchy 26.11.21

Altair aka bATON Would make it so that the guards could chase Altair on horseback across the Kingdom, if there is any, a kind of chase))) Only we are a little out of topic. Sorry)))

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

Do not rush to conclusions that only those who are crazy about the game have gathered here. A year ago, after the first meeting, I was crazy, but as it usually happens in life, the harsh reality is different from the fairy tales that are told to us. The game has everything that a self-respecting action game should have today. But my personal opinion is that the project has failed. Outwardly, it turned out not quite what they had invented at the beginning. Remember what we talked about a year ago, and we all wondered, imagined, waited for a masterpiece (by the way, the AU was conceived as a masterpiece, but you have already seen how these barbarians spoiled it). I bet half were sure that by pressing the TAB button, inventory would pop up, where you could equip yourself with bells and whistles and cold toys from a large arsenal. Remember how everyone with foam on their mouths said that it would be cooler than the Hitman, Splinter Sella and Prince combined. Yes, it was the game you were thinking back then, but they had plenty of time to cover it up and start from scratch and do something different. Hitman? Where is the Hitman? I thought they'd thrown at least one bottle of poison on me. Splinter Sell? can you call the massacre in the central square stealth? Raising the whole city on its hind legs, running around on roofs and streets with scattering innocent people - yomayo stealth. Prince - oh yes, I adore this game, but as far as I know, the fourth part has not been planned to be released yet, you can just call it Prince's Creed or Assassin of Persia))))) Splinter Sell? can you call the massacre in the central square stealth? Raising the whole city on its hind legs, running around the rooftops and streets with scattering innocent people - yomayo stealth. Prince - oh yes, I adore this game, but as far as I know, the fourth part has not been planned to be released yet, you can just call it Prince's Creed or Assassin of Persia))))) Splinter Sell? can you call the massacre in the central square stealth? Raising the whole city on its hind legs, running around the rooftops and streets with scattering innocent people - yomayo stealth. Prince - oh yes, I adore this game, but as far as I know, the fourth part has not been planned to be released yet, you can just call it Prince's Creed or Assassin of Persia)))))
Struck by the plausible recreation of historical reality. It turns out that parkour used to be more popular than today. And during the Crusade, he was taught in physical education classes, and therefore almost every guard in the city could compete with the skilled parkurist Altair.

This is just a preface, I will give the very assessment and justification a little later, so as not to tire with long posts ...

R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 26.11.21

2 aleXIvantcow sorry friend, apparently did not understand the truth =)

J
Jet_Lee 26.11.21

The game is monotonous and uninteresting after the first 2 hours of the game, the missions are the same to the point of disgrace. The game did not please me at all. Doesn't matter!

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Sane4ka
Well, yes))) AND THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO RACE HORSE IN THE CITY !!!

2 Jet_Lee
If you didn’t know, then there are fans of this game. If you don’t like it, you are welcome to leave PG.ru.

2 Vinchester_1
I invite you there. If you didn’t know, PRINCE OF PERSIA 4 has already been announced. Follow the news on PG.ru.

2 Jet_Lee
If you distort my name, you will fly to the ban

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH, when the AU came out, then when Prince 4 was silent, the fact that my conclusions were entered here with a delay is just the cost of my rare visits to the forum. This is the opinion that I had right after passing the game.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Vinchester_1
They did not keep silent about him. There was no release, but the developers did not announce it officially. And you wrote this post TODAY. You didn’t read the news ???

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

do not be afraid, I read that in the fall to wait for the Prince

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

Wait, the topic here is about Assassin's Creed.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Vinchester_1
And what do you think, at the beginning of the second millennium people were lying on sofas, getting fat, and spitting at the ceiling ??? did not know how to jump, run?

T
TPyn 26.11.21

2 Jet_Lee If you
will distort my name, you will fly to the ban.
So far, only you are going to the ban. And, judging by the posts and behavior, pretty soon. So first, learn to lead yourself on the forum, then you will poke others.

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Tpyn
I wasn’t going to. I behave normally, I don’t swear, I keep my point of opinion. But this ******* expressed VERY badly about me.

V
Vinchester_1 26.11.21

Let's just cover it all up. Email each other. I'm not interested in arguing either. Tell yourself stop.

o
oMG__wTF 26.11.21

the game left me with conflicting impressions ... on the one hand, Altair's excellent graphics and animation, the unforgettable atmosphere of the Middle Ages, a mind-blowing combat system, but all this is spoiled by the monotonous secondary missions ... the
whole storm of emotions from the game that I experienced from her in the first an hour of passage after a couple of hours have gone somewhere, gradually comes the realization that the developers simply cheated on the gameplay of the game ... Assassin's Creed is too monotonous ... if all the undeniable advantages of the game developed would have fastened more interesting missions and their presentation, then I would put 10 out of 10 and so only 8

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Sky_222
GA GA.Pro GTA you can also say that. There you also drive cars and shoot all the time.

o
oMG__wTF 26.11.21

Altair aka 6aToH
didn’t quite understand your logic ... and where is GTA here?
if in terms of the plot, then the asasin is far from GTA ... GTA just does not suffer from monotony

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

2 Sky_222
Suffers. There you stupidly drive cars and shoot. And a couple of additional missions. Uniformity ...

M
M4RkSMaN 26.11.21

Guys, stop arguing GTA is completely different, I really like it and look forward to the new part on the PC

P
PhёniX 26.11.21

At least one wise man)))