3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
androеd 27.11.21 12:06 am

Inadequate Moderators .... (Diablo 2)

And now I want to tell you about one so-called "correct" moderator, who has no reason to ban akki.
But there was a jamb behind me too. My main account WarmMeUp, it had the character axyevwiu, I didn’t know, but in principle everyone somehow gave a fuck there was a nickname, but the little bitch didn't like it, and he banned my account, I came in from 2, asked what was the matter, why he banned my accounts, a total of 9 accounts from bans, jumble 1-9, jumble, WarmMeUp, to your court and explain to me if I'm such a slowpoke why He could not explain to me why banned: jumble 1-9 ???
WHAT THE MODERATOR tHAT IMMEDIATELY BAN GIVES?
In your judgment, let acca razbanivaet, I delete that chara!

Spoiler

159 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.11.21

Distancia
first for mate, others for company xD

a
androеd 27.11.21

Genom94
as I know, first kick is given:

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Phe, this is all bullshit. For me, for the character firq_dno 3, the jakha was closed.
So, guys, the question of adequacy cannot be raised here.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

>> Obey the law, rules are the law .. OF NATURE MUAHAHAHAHAH

a
androеd 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
and now even trickier xD

N
NeDayu 27.11.21

You have been told more than once that the ban was for an obscene nickname. And you created more and more Persians and continued to argue with the moderator, and also continued to swear. I think this moderator did the right thing by banning you inadequate.

T
TimKar 27.11.21

Distancia
That's why I play d2 on the off, by the way there is a darkness-darkness of the people

W
WorldCyberGames 27.11.21

Server rules clause 5.7. It is forbidden to use offensive or rude language on the channels, in the game chat and in the account description, profanity or foul language in any context.

Server rules clause 1.2. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from responsibility for their violation. After confirming the registration on the server, you automatically agree with the rules.

W
WorldCyberGames 27.11.21

I support the moderator, the ban is reasonable.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

CorvinOk
Have you already earned a mod?: D

[
[FLAME] 27.11.21

Modern bezlimit !!!

g
gradusGl 27.11.21

1.6. Administration in the right at any time, without explanation of the reasons, stop providing access to the server to a specific user or walk in the whole.

So don't argue, even if the admins didn't like the weather, he has the right to ban as many people as he wants without explanation. And this does not violate the rules of the server. It's a shame, of course, that having started a dispute, the rest flew to the ban, but these are the rules.

And yes, how is it at the office?

[
[Melnik] 27.11.21

Gives bans and kicks for no reason, without explaining anything (

1Paganini1 27.11.21

CorvinOk norms of modernization, finally there is no shit in the chat. at least a couple of days reigned adequately for the years of obscurantism))
and this friend who created the topic is REDISKA)

Y
Yperite 27.11.21

CorvinOk
gz Corvin with mod!

y
yamas 27.11.21

lol .. chat without srachi naf is not needed
PS forum too

D
DELETEEND 27.11.21

gradusGl
etot personaj ne administraciya: C

R
Reosorbilakt 27.11.21

Distancia I
must complain to the higher authorities !!!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

DELETEEND Nonsense, right
?

[
[FLAME] 27.11.21

[Melnik]
Who farm the shaki at the bottom of the ocean? "D