3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
androеd 27.11.21 12:06 am

Inadequate Moderators .... (Diablo 2)

And now I want to tell you about one so-called "correct" moderator, who has no reason to ban akki.
But there was a jamb behind me too. My main account WarmMeUp, it had the character axyevwiu, I didn’t know, but in principle everyone somehow gave a fuck there was a nickname, but the little bitch didn't like it, and he banned my account, I came in from 2, asked what was the matter, why he banned my accounts, a total of 9 accounts from bans, jumble 1-9, jumble, WarmMeUp, to your court and explain to me if I'm such a slowpoke why He could not explain to me why banned: jumble 1-9 ???
WHAT THE MODERATOR tHAT IMMEDIATELY BAN GIVES?
In your judgment, let acca razbanivaet, I delete that chara!

Spoiler

159 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

Torum., All complaints are filed via [email protected]. Of course, I'm not sure, but I think that it is not clear who is firm and who is non-firm.

m
max54 27.11.21

The administration of actions in this topic fully justifies its name.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Pavel Abakumov is a
man that differs from a parrot in that it is stupidly obnoxious to him

f
firkax 27.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
bd_sm [TDPG] somehow you judged unfairly,

he did not judge anything, he just came up with a "brilliant" way to make me nasty and now feels discomfort from the fact that everything

turned out the other way around Rivnyanyn
why did not he ban the firkax account on the forum
em, and for what should I be banned from the forum? I did not violate anything, except perhaps the offtopic in places (and for which I was already banned)

O
Obsessed 27.11.21

there is such an article - "bot". but it is only for regular casual players.

f
firkax 27.11.21

about the post above - there is an article "troll"

Еpiscop_moo 27.11.21

Zadolbali start sentences with a small letter.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

firkax
uh, why should I be banned from the forum?
Read after the word g_n

k
kibor_g 27.11.21

Obsessed The
hassle is forgotten, The
run is stopped.
Robots are injected,
Not a man.

H
Heart carver 27.11.21

firkax
there is an article "troll"
On Lurka there is.
And on pg?

U
Uncle fred 27.11.21

Letters dug a hole for another and, as usual, he himself fell into it. And now he swaggers, they say, who did not fall, he did not rise, otherwise why the heck live at all, and so on ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
Well, do you disagree with me?
(minus is not mine if anything, in your post there is no nonsense IMHO)

U
Uncle fred 27.11.21

Letters, in this situation, your excuses are not particularly interesting to me. It is clear that you are trying to save your face or something like that. I liked it more - how flawlessly Firk acted as a strategist (he did it all right according to Sun Tzu)! I didn't aggro at your attacks, I looked at how far you would go in your trolling, waited for the best moment and struck a crushing blow!
Your situation is clearly demonstrated in this video:
(apparently this "minus" was not without Firka)))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Goodwin Emerald,
I still think that, having an admin panel and a lack of conscience, the word "strategist" is inapplicable to him,
I am inclined to believe that he just chose a way to mock, which he liked best
in the end, he could have been banned for a maphack

U
Uncle fred 27.11.21

Letters
)))) Well, let it be so ... The main thing is that you did not surrender and the battle is lost, but not the war, and I am for the seeds, kroch.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
nice to click)

f
firkax 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn
Read after the word g_n
there is some kind of nonsense written, I did not encroach on anyone's nicknames, and vice versa, I explain so that I would not be attributed anywhere

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

firkax
there is some nonsense written
As you say.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn
http://lurkmore.to/%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B # .D0.A1_.D0.BC.D1.8F.D0.B3.D0.BA.D0.B8.D0.BC_.D0.B7.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BA.D0.BE. D0.BC

m
max54 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
What a pity that my Lurka is blocked (