3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
androеd 27.11.21 12:06 am

Inadequate Moderators .... (Diablo 2)

And now I want to tell you about one so-called "correct" moderator, who has no reason to ban akki.
But there was a jamb behind me too. My main account WarmMeUp, it had the character axyevwiu, I didn’t know, but in principle everyone somehow gave a fuck there was a nickname, but the little bitch didn't like it, and he banned my account, I came in from 2, asked what was the matter, why he banned my accounts, a total of 9 accounts from bans, jumble 1-9, jumble, WarmMeUp, to your court and explain to me if I'm such a slowpoke why He could not explain to me why banned: jumble 1-9 ???
WHAT THE MODERATOR tHAT IMMEDIATELY BAN GIVES?
In your judgment, let acca razbanivaet, I delete that chara!

Spoiler

159 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 27.11.21

ZakarumFoot
I don’t play anyway, I don’t care. Hang on - do not care.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
User Firk systematically and for no reason insults user Kroks (we jointly own these runes with Kotlrym) and the user me, posting to the chat "Kroks Fool", "Kroks addict", "Kroksoksardasy to", "Kroksoksardasy Syo". The mods see it, the mods respect it. Give a brand of tmpop to kick the crox for crox reason. Crox and I, of course, are not moodaki to run to complain about it to Alera, well, in contradictions we are in contradictions, everyone understands everything. But in connection with what you have just written, questions arise. Is it possible that an acc with the word bottom, which does not communicate in the chat, but is visible only through viewing the ladder and in open games, is this an insult more than what I indicated above? Is it possible that a modernist who sees unmotivated aggression from a firm in the chat cannot take action on his own initiative, and he needs a complaint? Is it really necessary to ban the bottom with three wearable jahs on board, and what writes the firm should be encouraged and given tmpop? Do the actions of the FIRKK fall under the chatban at most, and ours under the permanent bank of accounts with runes?

I hope the questions do not seem far-fetched, and I will see the answer from you.

Z
ZakarumFoot 27.11.21

Firk-5 times.
Crox-8 times.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

ZakarumFoot
And nirazu zakarumfut ((((forevaaloooneeeee (((

Z
ZakarumFoot 27.11.21

I'm not a wanker. Eh, I used to roll people like you on the grass.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

On the back

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG] point by point, again. We read this.

> 5.3. Clan names, clan abbreviations, account names that overtake other players or simply contain obscene language are not allowed. In the case of a clan, the clan is reformed, and the account of the leader of the clan is blocked. - this moment applies not only to the "leader of the clan".

> 1.12. When narushenii in otnoshenii polzovatelya kakih libo punktov etogo coglasheniya or other igrokami Operatorom polzovatel cervica imeet pravo podat zhalobu nA adrec elektronnoy pochty, predctaviv dokazatelctva narusheniya (ckrinshoty, roliki). - to the question about "Is it possible that a modernist who sees unmotivated aggression from a firm in the chat cannot take action on his own initiative, and he needs a complaint?"

Let me explain: if a moderator, seeing a violation, took advantage of his position and did not impose a punishment on the player, then this calls into question his competence, I personally would suggest to deprive him of this position.
Absolutely similar to "tmpop": I used to personally give the user firkax these rights, but after kicks with the reason "archeg", I immediately stopped doing this.

And one more thing, tmpop rights are issued by the operator (moderator) of the channel, if the assigned tmpop does not fulfill its direct duties or, on the contrary, abuses the rights, but he is given these rights again and again, then this again calls into question the competence of the one who gave him these rights , and I would have petitioned to be deprived of this post.

I am here to answer questions and solve problems at the same level

Every time I repeat that you can solve absolutely any problem that has arisen on the server, you just need to bring the necessary information to the people competent in this matter.
However, for some reason, everyone stubbornly ignores this and every time they all re-create similar themes, and each time the situation repeats itself from time to time, I say the same words - everything is in vain.

T
Torum. 27.11.21

MyatKO.
Well, who should I send slander to the firm? Not Aleru, it's clear - Lemon or who is there >> all? It seems that the user of the firm is in a more privileged position than the rest.

Well, about all these complaints. I wrote a couple of times to the admin about players with more offensive than "dno" nicknames - nothing. For some reason, I myself was banned in the chat. In my opinion, it's time to confess everything.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Torum.
oh don't drive, they will give a warning

I
Immense 27.11.21

MyatKO.
the punishment is at his discretion.
This is both a plus and a minus. The problem is the adequacy of some of the moderators. It is clear that they are volunteers and do it for free, but still I want at least some work to be done with them.

all server moderators are adequate.
Read above.

just normally ask in PERSONAL MESSAGES why you were banned
If you can write to them in PM :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Torum.
Kasyak is that the alert sends "to the chat moderators" in cases of problems with the behavior of the company in the chat, and the cases with the accounts are banned by the
company itself , he actively uses this, knowing that he will not get anything for the chat, at most one of the accounts on the channel will be banned , but as he burned our Persian in the ladder, "discussed everything with the Alera", and he was like that.

At the same time, the alert actively covers the firm wherever possible, as if ... it doesn’t matter.

That is, there is inconsistency in the administration and abuse of the rules. Knowing that he himself did a similar action, he "complained to the administrator", since his case is punished less severely.

..fuh, I was able to write this

personally, my attitude to what is happening - do not care, it is taken into account that
since they break children's toys, it’s time to collect adults

C
CorvinOk 27.11.21

ImmenseIf you can write to them in a personal :)
I can

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

Torum., What to confess? De jure, de facto, de-whatever, a firm is an ordinary user who is punished on a par with all other players. If you doubt this, then the highest echelon of power is TaraNTino. Lemon manages the forums.
bd_sm [TDPG], it is natural that Aler sends to the chat moderators, if problems with the chat are, they are generally responsible for him, he solves problems with the account on his own.
Immense, on the forum - this is one thing, I mean those cases when a ban is issued and you immediately write to "/ w * acc"

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
mods do not have the privileges of banning an account, I would like to see it exactly
where I was wrong?

I
Immense 27.11.21

MyatKO.
on the forum - this is one thing
I am also talking about the chat. Having received a ban and going from another account, I tried to write this "moderator" in HP. Alas.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
De jure ordinary, de facto he and Aler are one person.
Do not fit in for what you do not receive a salary for, well, ugly.

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], where does "not fit" here? I do not have strong evidence that this is one person, however, there is no evidence to the contrary.

If now someone throws me a proof of guilt of a firm - swearing or insults in the chat, I will immediately ban him and send a proof of the latter.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
You don't, others have. Why are you saying something about de facto? De jure, yes, this is your diocese and has to do with your activities at the post. Why, from the standpoint of a representative, impose something else on the community, moreover, as he himself said, untested?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
and to the chat logs, as I understand it, there is no access?
grep hairaniya-2 * crocs *

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], I don't, of course.