3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
androеd 27.11.21 12:06 am

Inadequate Moderators .... (Diablo 2)

And now I want to tell you about one so-called "correct" moderator, who has no reason to ban akki.
But there was a jamb behind me too. My main account WarmMeUp, it had the character axyevwiu, I didn’t know, but in principle everyone somehow gave a fuck there was a nickname, but the little bitch didn't like it, and he banned my account, I came in from 2, asked what was the matter, why he banned my accounts, a total of 9 accounts from bans, jumble 1-9, jumble, WarmMeUp, to your court and explain to me if I'm such a slowpoke why He could not explain to me why banned: jumble 1-9 ???
WHAT THE MODERATOR tHAT IMMEDIATELY BAN GIVES?
In your judgment, let acca razbanivaet, I delete that chara!

Spoiler

159 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
and how are you going to ban? a fake screen is drawn once or twice, with a simple mod for the client

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

in short, the food chain works as intended) I
ran into the administrator's alt account - I got a permaban of everything that I was carrying since the beginning of the season,
this is normal
chaos, yes, but it's okay,
everything suits me
shit, people also have to live, we look better against their background)

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
The reason why you created the Persian is firm_no, it's clear to me, but why should the high runes be stored there ???: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

I didn't stock Rivnyanyn , I farm in top gear,
am I a trembling creature?

f
firkax 27.11.21

poor bd_sm [TDPG], everyone around is so unfair and biased,

but how he burned our Persian in the ladder, "discussed everything with an alert", and that was
by the way, I waited for about a month until they finally respond to my appeal and this account gets banned

Firk actively uses this, knowing that nothing will happen to him for a chat, at most one of the accounts on the channel will be banned,
what a bad and insidious firm, he, unlike Crocs and Ksardases, has enough sense not to violate those rules for which the accounts are banned from the server
probably this was also prompted by the moderators with the admins, with whom he was in cahoots

f
firkax 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn
but why should the high runes be stored there ???: D
this is also completely incomprehensible to me

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn,
in fact, I reasoned like this:
if he is banned, then he is shit and outrageous, since he himself constantly insults in the chat for nothing, it was necessary to make sure of this or refute it
if he is not banned, then I have 99lvl necr with a clear nickname in top gear

y
yamas 27.11.21

firkax are
you going to play?

U
Uncle fred 27.11.21

Letters, Firk got you, de fact.

Spoiler

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
needs a lot of mind as if having an admin panel: D

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
if not banned, then I have 99lvl necr with a clear nickname in top gear
I always think it was worth it)))
firkax
poor bd_sm [TDPG]
Yeah, imagine that the account with your only file was banned. That would be a catastrophe!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn
definitely, I have no regrets about anything
you fly high, you fall hard, you rise, you fly further,
otherwise why the heck live?

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Upsonki, suddenly a thought was born, naturally not on a sober head. If the admin, aka g_n banned your account with the Persian for insult, why didn't he ban the firkax account on the forum ???
g_n I seriously, tipok under the nickname firkax encroached on your nickname (in the past) and repeatedly post ambiguous speeches, from which most of the local sane regulars conclude that he is here.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.11.21

xDDD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Rivnyanyn
in the development of robots, such an approach is solved simply, the checkbox "everything that has been done by fiercax is normal", and the checkbox "everything that has been done against the fiercax is not the norm" is checked, then the split personality does not lead to unnecessary collisions, the
fact that others are up to something guess it doesn't matter, since any proofs will be ignored by the authorities thanks to the second flag

O
Obsessed 27.11.21

de facto, de-whatever you like, a firm is an ordinary user who is punished on a par with all other
MyatKO players ., neighing.

6Kau6 27.11.21

A bit off topic, but about monarchs: Who has Jacobs the monarch? :)
I remember two years ago Torum wanted to buy such a charm)

Q
QLinkee 27.11.21

o nick firk_nedno
po sluham sam do 99 doberetsya, i top wmot dostanet

P
Pavel Abakumov 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG] as you reasoned unfairly, IMHO "offends in the chat for nothing" = Make a charm that will permanently insult the player. There are mirror measures, well, if you want to check your guesses, well, call him the same name, file complaints the same way, otherwise you did something stupid and you are surprised at something.

T
Torum. 27.11.21

MyatKO.
The problem is that chats and accounts are banned with an insult by the firm's complaint about a nickname, and no one is banned by a similar complaint @ not_admins @.