3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 28.11.21 12:00 am

Ryder, Sweet, Smoke. Which one is cooler? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A topic similar to the comparison of YY.
Who is cooler?
193 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 28.11.21

my opinion is Sweet, bratello and more serious and reliable than Ryder and Smoke.

[
[Left this site] 28.11.21

Koneshno Sweet. A real man, unlike the licks in the form of Smoke and Ryder.

[

They are lousy because they betrayed CJ and Sweet. Sweet betrayed Karl? And his principles are quite understandable.

[

Hahahaha ... Of course not. He will not leave his family and gang in life. He was born in his own area and he will die. These are his principles.

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

Nafig him this gang? Why are the scores bad?
The Greens threw him themselves, right after Sweet took.

A
Art015 28.11.21

Sweet is the most correct dude

[

It's not my fault that you sell your family and friends for greens.

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

"Green" I meant bandyukov.)

[

And I'm grandmother.

D
Darksullan 28.11.21

Sweet or rider.

S
Super Agent 28.11.21

Sweet mother of your only one who stayed and sister well, even he does not leave his house betrays no friends and is willing to die for their native Grove Street! Smoke and Raider is not what but Bitchi sold one and all, these two pi *** and
by e ** Whether everyone was sold, but once the hour came when Karl Johnson soaked them beautifully, but you can't talk bad about the dead, well, I’ll say not bad traitors were Smoke and Ryder is now living a boring life!

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Smoke and Ryder are killed. Sweet lives well with Karl and runs half of Los Santos. He is smart, not smart, the one who laughs the last laughs anyway.

S
Super Agent 28.11.21

But the last one was Smoke but also half of Santos shit like Balassov and EVERYONE else !!!

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Smoke was the last to be killed. Whether to be ballas or not is up to you. They were left without a leader and a roof - kill at least with a flamethrower!

S
Super Agent 28.11.21

Fuck on Balassav, these pi ** ry already in the first city have lost their leader in missions
Los Sepulcos!
Don Nazar why with a flamethrower with a knife or hand-to-hand to wet it is necessary to fuck ** on trifles!

M
Mikku 28.11.21

In theory, Smoke is the coolest, he is just a thoughtful ass * dock and smart to the same.

N
Night light 28.11.21

Sweet (Sean) is my choice.

g
games 28.11.21

off topic, for some reason, it's not too much of a cj gagging from a ludma type Y or N
cho give ???

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Igors
You have a pirate version. Buy / download a license. Or at least a quality pirate.

[

ALL EVERYONE. The mail has a link to the torrent. There are all the sounds. Weighs 2.91 GB. Search for "Download the Audio folder for" GTA San Andreas "and there is a message on this topic. And there is a link to the torrent.

All questions in personal.

I ask the moderators do not delete the message and not to ban warning and without it.