3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 28.11.21 12:00 am

Ryder, Sweet, Smoke. Which one is cooler? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A topic similar to the comparison of YY.
Who is cooler?
193 Comments
Sort by:
k
krokhmal96 28.11.21

The suite is the healthiest and coolest!

Тed 28.11.21

Sweet naturally!

g
gta niko 28.11.21

swit

A
Andrew 28.11.21

They're all loshares, real black gangsters don't do their BUSINESS like that

A
Anna V. 28.11.21

if there are no more other options, then Sweet

L
Lord gta 28.11.21

This is the suite and only he

D
DeviL1997 28.11.21

Sweet, Smoke and Rider threw SJ because of money, although they had no choice, if they had not betrayed, they would have been killed immediately, and later, Smoke himself confessed, money and power took possession of me.
The suite is the best, he did not betray, he was always with his brother and with the groove. True, he is obsessed with his area. So groove and groove, and you won’t make money normally.

S
Super Agent 28.11.21

DeviL1997- he loves the place where he was born and if you are obsessed with Grow Street then you need a territory that gives loot and a bunch of all sorts of interesting machilov!

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Honestly, I assumed from the beginning that Smoke would play an important role in the subsequent plot. I, of course, did not think that he would become the main traitor to Groove, but it was clear that he was not an ordinary gangster from the ghetto. He's not a dumb bouncer, so it's not strange that he pulled off such a scam. I myself am becoming some kind of materialist or something, because now I do not treat the fat man as badly as before. Personally, I began to understand him. With Ryder, it's a different matter - he is a stupid drug addict, who, probably, went to the betrayal due to the fact that it was connected with drugs. I treat him only negatively. Suite. An excellent leader, brave, strong. He is certainly better for Me than Smoke and Ryder. But if you look at it, without Karl, he did nothing really for the area. He raised his brother to fight, but himself ... Great for the Johnson brothers, the phrase "They complement each other perfectly."

_
_DaVe 28.11.21

Of course Sweet is the most loyal, cool and positive character, in comparison with the given characters in the topic.

E
Egor San Andreas 28.11.21

Of course Sweet, not even a question!

H
Hippie_Dog 28.11.21

Sweet, of course - cool))

K
Kostyа31337 28.11.21

Have you noticed that Tenepenny and Pulaski appeared on missions in the homes of Smoke and Ryder on the eve of the betrayal? These years betrayed their own gang, began to engage in drugs, which no one approves, united with cops. THEY SURROUNDED THEMSELVES WITH A SECURITY BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID TO LEAVE ONE ONE! And Sweet, along with Karl, were not afraid to seize territories (Missions B dap bit, Groove 4-life) without real support against the superior forces of the enemy. The suite is the coolest !!!

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

My opinion is Smoke. I created a business out of nothing.))

R
RJ_de_Rex 28.11.21

Suite. He did not betray anyone, did not set him up. I always tried to do something for the area - to raise Grove among other gangs. And when Karl tells him that now they have a business, Sweet replied that he needed to return to the gang and put things in order. And he was right, at that moment it was more important. In the end, both of them are from there, and you must not forget your home.
And Smoke and Ryder are just traitors, they threw the gang for the money, began to six for the cops. And some of their missions at the beginning of the game were carried out for their benefit, that is, personal.

Seriously?)) Well, you enlighten us, how do they do their BUSINESS!) You must have lived among black gangsters all your life and you know everything about them.)
Cover yourself with shoe polish to skip for your (c) :-D

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

And some of their missions at the beginning of the game were carried out for their benefit, that is, personal.
Smoke’s mission don’t think anything was done there for his personal gain.

[
[Left this site] 28.11.21

You are for this corrupt bastard. Maybe you yourself are so ...

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

My opinion is Smoke. I created a business out of nothing.))
How is it out of nothing? Drug trafficking is a promising business in any black ghetto. In addition, he only got involved with the ballas, and did not start everything from scratch.

And some of their missions at the beginning of the game were carried out for their benefit, that is, personal.
Missions from Ryder, but not from Smoke.

T
The Gоdfаther 28.11.21

Sweet is the best of all, although he pisses me off.

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

Drug trafficking is a promising business in any black ghetto.
I mean, by the end of the game, Smoke was doing business far beyond the ghetto and even all of San Andreas.