3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 28.11.21 12:00 am

Ryder, Sweet, Smoke. Which one is cooler? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A topic similar to the comparison of YY.
Who is cooler?
193 Comments
Sort by:
L
LevUp 28.11.21

BMW3000, yes yes, just recently passed this mission and specially looked at the splash screen.))))

V
Vanchez 28.11.21

Sweet is cooler because he survived

k
klaimin 28.11.21

Suite

G
GumbertG 28.11.21

Smoke because he's smart.

T
Tomas. 28.11.21

Ryder, a cool smoking room and a traitor, swears smartly.

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 28.11.21

Smoke is the coolest. Shoots zashibis, motsyk drives even better. Ryder is a weak-willed junkie, the suite is obsessed with the area and families. Smoke rules

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

If Sweet agreed to sell drugs, there would be no problem.

G
GTA CJ Mr 28.11.21

That no! Sweet knows everyone on Grove Street, and would not let them sell drugs !! remember the mission where you had to kill a drug dealer !!!

2101 Rulez 28.11.21

Smoke seems normal to me. He is the only person who thought about the future. He tried to improve the life of the Grooves, but no one wanted to do drugs and he improved the life only for himself and not for the gang. Sweet is also normal, but he is too devoted to the gang and his thoughts are only about her. IMHO. And the rider is just a stoned addict.

L
Lance ryder wilson 28.11.21

Ryder, Sweet, Big are all good in their own way. They are relatives to those who love the gtashka

S
SLESHER n 1 28.11.21

RIDER (my opinion, say what you want); 0

F
Fred gladiator 28.11.21

Smoke

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 28.11.21

Smoke is a fucking traitor and Sweet is cooler.

D
Dan12 28.11.21

In my opinion, each hero is cool in his own way. I like Sweet, and Smoke, and Ryder in his own way, for example.

s
skillakilleR 28.11.21

Sweet - he is not a traitor and is devoted to the cause of the family. Others worked in their own interests. Sweet: P

N
Naruto sama 28.11.21

here compares who is cooler and not who is good and who is bad

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Ryder is a dumb African American gopnik. A great achievement for him is that he knocked out into the one he knocked out into. With Ryder's mind to become a friend of the leaders of a large group is already an achievement. Minus for Karl that such a "gangster" was able to drag him into various troubles for the benefit of himself. I remember how one lady here tried to explain to me how this addict is logically developed. Directly a Nobel laureate! :-) Such people are branches of society, it is because of these that different skinheads and fascists form their evil worldview. These types should be despised.

Smoke is an old friend of the Johnson family and one of the most influential personalities in the Orange Grove Families. He's probably the only "bad" character in the game that I like. Smoke stands out from the crowd of straightforward and slightly stupid bandits with his intelligence and charisma. Betrayal is certainly bad. But I can understand this act - again, a well and cleverly thought out business plan. If Ryder was beaten by drugs, then Smoke was money. The second option is more understandable to me, despite all its meanness. And in the end, when Karl burst into Smoke's, when Big was already dying, he did not spit saliva out of anger, did not speak to Johnson as an enemy. He remembered the old days and, probably, he himself understood that he was wrong.

Sweet is the typical leader of his faction. Tough towards everyone, including his own brother. Extremely fair and given to "own" street. Another thing is that Sweet helped CJ'yu only by shouting, raising him to fight. But this, perhaps, is the main thing. He never ceases to remind that the street is home. To be able to direct such force and power in the right direction must also be able to.

B
Breathtaker 28.11.21

Ryder is better than Sidzhey because in front of the same Catalina in his place he would not humiliate himself so much, he is not such a rag. It's the same with T Bone. He would have loaded Ti Bone in f * l and a kick-ass to that. And Tenpenny would have gone back to San Fierro)) By virtue of his "genius" mind)))

Y
Your majesty 28.11.21

Breathtaker
What you wrote about and explains Ryder's intelligence. Perhaps yours too. Filled Catalina in a fit of rash anger - he would have lost his friendship with Caesar and easy money. Kend would have followed Caesar, then mutual understanding in the whole family would have collapsed; stupidly (otherwise Ryder simply doesn’t know how) killing T Bone would have failed the whole clearly constructed plan to destroy the clan; you don't need to talk about Tenpeny, because you first need to remember the videos from the first missions where Tenpeny and Pulaski came to mock Ryder in his house more than once.

D
Dan12 28.11.21

Don Nazar
Come on. What a quarrel about some pixelated people.