3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 28.11.21 12:00 am

Ryder, Sweet, Smoke. Which one is cooler? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A topic similar to the comparison of YY.
Who is cooler?
193 Comments
Sort by:
[
[art_dagon] 28.11.21

when I played for the first time I thought that Ryder and Smoke were the most normal ones. vabshche thought that in the last mission the three of us (Cj, Raider, Big Smoke) would kill the entourage and groove and mess up our gang, but when I realized that Sean was Cj's brother * I realized that apart from him there was nothing smart and strong, my voice was Sweet

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

vabshche thought that in the last mission the three of us (Cj, Raider, Big Smoke) would kill the entourage and groove and do our own gang.

I thought so too. It seemed to me that Sweet would be a traitor. But it turned out the opposite =)

S
Stasyano 28.11.21

Twist of all the Sweets is the leader of the gang, a serious nigga. But he is not cool, in my opinion, Smoke is the brightest. Although Ryder is also interesting

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

Ryder and Smoke are also ghetto authorities.

a
akatsku 28.11.21

Sweet
He's the brother of CJ,
although a little quick-tempered

r
rq-girl aka Rosette 28.11.21

Sweet ...

L
LowRider OGF 28.11.21

The freaks are Big Smoke and Ryder, drug addicts and traitors, and Sweet is really a man, Wolf Senator.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 28.11.21

Suite

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

There is a subtle hint of his drug addiction (watch the video and you will understand) he demands tobacco (drugs) from them
Smoke is not a drug addict, he is a drug dealer.

S
ScaryFad 28.11.21

Smoke is a thoughtful dude, the role of a kind of godfather suits him more, he sits out for himself, manages on the sly, if not for Karl, he would have done a lot of things ...

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

He already did a lot of things;)

E
EL_Bam2 28.11.21

Sweet .... I play SAMP (this is not a topic about SAMP) and according to the plot He NEVER betrayed Karl! And Ryder and Smoke ... according to the plot (again not in the subject (probably)) they made leash from Karl Rab ...

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 28.11.21

In my opinion, this is Sweet losh - to give up business and money because of some principles.

That's why he's a normal guy who doesn't betray his homies.

s
stf3689 28.11.21

Sweet is better because on it the whole Groove holds and does not give its own.

L
LevUp 28.11.21

My question arose:
When was the moment when Smoke and Ryder betrayed Karl?
Was that in the mission cutscene?
shl. The game has not been completed yet

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

when did Smoke and Ryder betray Karl?
Introductory video 3.

L
LevUp 28.11.21

Thanks.

D
Denis-Rocker 28.11.21

SMOKE-Fat pig-like s ** and
RAYDR-Selling bastard
SWEET-Norm.

B
BMW3000 28.11.21

LevUp
But Karl only realized this in the "Green Saber" mission. Caesar showed him how Smoke, Ryder, cops and ballasses emerge from one garage.

[
[BAD] BRAIN 28.11.21

of course Reiter ... two other scammers!