3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 28.11.21 12:00 am

Ryder, Sweet, Smoke. Which one is cooler? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A topic similar to the comparison of YY.
Who is cooler?
193 Comments
Sort by:
S
STRENG 28.11.21

it seems to me a suite because he is the leader of the gang and not a smoke and a raider and not even a cj

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 28.11.21

Pros of Big Smoke: an intelligent person who thinks about his every step in advance.
Cons of Big Smoke: a corrupt rat who is ready to sell even money for the sake of money.

Pros of Ryder: He laid his hand on his teacher.
Minuses Ryder: constantly smokes weed, which is why such a foolish (to put it mildly), this animal friend imagines himself to be a genius, a corrupt rat.

Pluses of Sweet: Che Guevara Grove Street, ready to help members of his family in difficult times.
Sweet's cons: a little stupid, what is the case in the mission where you need to pick up OG (Big Smoke will say "hey Jeffrey, I thought you were going to college", everyone laughs with laughter, only Sweet is standing with Valuev's face thinking kind of not funny.

S
ScaryFad 28.11.21

Pros of Ryder: He laid his hand on his teacher. I do not understand. What is the plus?
Sweet's cons: a little stupid, what is the case in a mission where you need to pick up OG (Big Smoke will say "hey Jeffrey, I thought you were going to college", everyone laughs with laughter, only Sweet stands with a face Valuev thinks like not funny. It's not means he’s stupid. Maybe he thought that OuJi would be able to break out of the ghetto, go to college, become a normal person. And when he saw that OuJi became another gangsta, he just felt uncomfortable.

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 28.11.21

Pros of Ryder: he laid his hand on his teacher, in the mission, the destruction of Uncle Sam.
Maybe he thought OuJi could break out of the ghetto, go to college, become a normal person. And when he saw that OuJi had become another gangsta, he just felt unpleasant, if you look closely at the texts, it is clear from them that OuJ is trying with all his might to become a real gangster.

S
ScaryFad 28.11.21

Pros of Ryder: he laid his hand on his teacher, in the mission, the destruction of Uncle Sam. you did not understand me. I asked what is the plus here?
if you look closely at the texts, it is clear from them that OuJ is trying with all his might to become a real gangster. Well, yes, it was said when CJ, Smoke and Sweet went to pick up OuJ from prison. Plus Sweet was saying "oh, he's a real gangsta NOW." That is, before that, he was not a gangster.

P
Porter92 28.11.21

Ryder is a dumb junkie, I hated him even before his betrayal.
Smoke is an intelligent and calculating character, if not for Karl, he would have achieved a lot. Despite the fact that he is a traitor, his motives are clear to me. I suppose he is probably the only negative character to whom I have a positive attitude.
Sweet - he is not distinguished by a special mind, but he is loyal to his gang, although he did not bring much benefit to her. If not for Karl, Sweet would never have achieved what he had at the end of the game.

D
Dan12 28.11.21

Agree with Nico 33

C
Cakeman 28.11.21

Ryder is really fucked up for the whole boshka, for which I respect him.
Smoke - the most sensible character in
Sweet's game - is loyal to his gang, but he's not cool at all

G
Grove street boy 28.11.21

Rider-Addict and traitor
Smoke-Bastard who betrayed his gang and friends
Sweet-Coolest

j
jeryb 28.11.21

Ryder is a dumb junkie, I hated him even before his betrayal.
Smoke is an intelligent and calculating character, if not for Karl, he would have achieved a lot. Despite the fact that he is a traitor, his motives are clear to me, he is probably the only negative hero to whom I have a positive attitude.

For some reason it seems to me that at the time of the mission somewhere "Eatery" ("drive through", "drive through") the rider is a little closer to the gang than the smoke. and the rider is not so dumb-headed.

if not for Karl, he would have achieved a lot.

what is that supposed to mean? Karl prevented him from achieving something? something useful? Well, what about a smart and calculating character, that is in him.

If not for Karl, Sweet would never have achieved what he had at the end of the game.

If not for Sweet, then Karl would not have returned to the gang ("home coming" video) ...

K
Kirik Liberty 28.11.21

suite is the coolest and finally he is a real guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

r
roman_bellic08 28.11.21

YES SWEET HIS SINKER BROTHER AND SOMETIMES WON'T BETRAY CJ STILL HE SHOOTS GOOD AND EVERYONE ON GROVE STREET RESPECTS HIM

g
gtafan222 28.11.21

Sweet nah.

U
Uncle Dаn 28.11.21

Yes, of course, because these cormorants are a rider and a smokin-selling pig, and they sold Grove Street ...

R
RapNinja 28.11.21

Ryder: smokes a lot, but charismatic (beat the teacher for wearing xDDDD Ballas colors)
Smoke: corrupt, but in order to break out of the ghetto into people, he is ready to sell drugs to all street morons. Drugs are a problem for people, not dealers.
Sweet: stupid, but stands up for the family (he killed to get new Kendl bots)

D
Dan12 28.11.21

2RapNinja:
Convincing conclusions

d
d-gorbachev 28.11.21

Suite

U
User 667634 28.11.21

Sweet, of course. But Ryder looks dangerous in principle, but nothing against Sweet. And Smoke, a fat freak next to Sweet, didn't even stand.

a
androm aka SAW 28.11.21

suite of course

B
Banzay-RUS 28.11.21

Sweet, Sweet and Sweet again !!!