3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaSH666 30.11.21

San Andreas))

S
ScaryFad 30.11.21

Each part is good in its own way. GTA 3 was the first and we will never forget it. GTA Vice City had a unique 80s Miami vibe. GTA San Andreas is a real breakthrough, and GTA 4 is the next generation GTA!

P
Porter92 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto IV.

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 30.11.21

I liked Vice City the most. I don't know why, maybe due to the fact that she is my first GTA

o
opezdol 30.11.21

three

h
hou5e 30.11.21

Vice City - 4ever. The story of Tommy Vercetti amazed and liked me more than anyone else, since it was infuriating about the dumb Claude in GTA 3 that he couldn't really speak. Having played Weiss, and then Sanya, I realized that Weiss is really better. "Soft" and blunt-nosed CJ, capable of spinning in front of the great for hours, but never sitting on it, knocked out the interests in the new part. Do you know what my first words were after playing for an hour and a half in Sana'a? "It's cool, you can swim, and there my game slows down, and I have shovels to fight." Everything! SA did not thrill me, as did my beloved Vice City.
Yes, I didn't go through all of GTA 3. But for the missions that I moved to the second city, I never drove a boat. I don’t know, maybe my brother or father passed this mission with the boat there for me, but I didn’t see her. After falling into the water, Claude flounders and drowns. No, I don’t mean to say that I didn’t drown in Weiss. In Weiss, boats are given for free exploration, since the first city is the prototype of almost all cities, saturated with beach exotic. the same canals - the same Venice, the same beach - why not Miami? Go on a boat - fortunately, the piers on the canals are placed almost on top of each other. And the very atmosphere in Vasya is a sunny and bright history of the mafia.
You can swear at me as much as you want, but I will play in Sanya not for the sake of the plot, but for the sake of racing in cars, more staff, and cheats. Everything, I unsubscribed

J
John Lokk 30.11.21

I don’t know I like all the parts. It is very difficult to single out one. I played the first GTA 3 with my brother and I didn't know the city, so I just drove and shot. Then, on my computer, there was a GTA Vice City pirate with Russian voice acting.)))) Here I played it with all my heart. It was a good time! Well, then GTA 3 also passed and I liked it too. Well, when GTA SA came out it was also a great time as everyone was waiting for it! I didn't have the Internet, I didn't know anything about her, that was great. GTA IV is of course a breakthrough, new physics and realism, good missions (a few interesting ideas), and that's it. In addition, there was already the Internet, and a bunch of gameplay videos from consoles on the computer, so all that remained was to play it. I tried to avoid hard spoilers and watched nothing except for a short history and an introductory video. In general, the whole series deserves respect.

j
justice_ 30.11.21

San Andres and IV.

50GB 30.11.21

In terms of the atmosphere, I like Vice City, but in terms of technical implementation, it is natural IV. Now, if Weiss and IV prices were connected, the game wouldn’t exist, oh dreams ...

D
DiLouk 30.11.21

And my dream is San Andreas powered by Crysis!

M
Mikku 30.11.21

your dream is never destined to come true))

P
Proud Frimen 30.11.21

The best game in the series for me, oddly enough, vaichi))))

D
Darksullan 30.11.21

San andreas () and gta 4 ()

U
User 271236 30.11.21

there is no such

Z
ZODAK 30.11.21

GTA 4
GTA 3

M
MAK 30.11.21

GTA San Andreas and GTA IV, and most of all did not like GTA LCS

K
King of GroovÑŠ 30.11.21

Well, GTA3 is pleasant for me to remember as a friend took me for the first time in my life to a computer club, he offered me to play some strange Counter Strike for me then. But then, as it turned out that all the seats were occupied and there was no Contra on our computers, I decided to click on an interesting icon with an image of an aunt with a pistol ... at least before the wedding, and I was then 9 or 8.
Only for the sake of GTA I asked for a computer for my birthday, and how glad I was when the seller offered me a new GTA in the CD store, it was Vice city. I bought it and was even more happy, firstly more elaborate and new, plus I sit at home and play)
Then, already in grade 7, a friend called me and asked: Have you played the new GTA. I ask sharply as cut which one? He answered San Andreas, he copied it for me, which was cut on CD. But I played, and went through it to the end, my opinion is that they are all better in their own way (at least who knows how?)
GTA3 First acquaintance with the game ..
GTA Vice city The first game on the first computer in my life.
GTA San Andreas I went through and enjoyed the new opportunities despite the hangs and glitches, but I went through. There are many GTA anthologies currently available.
Well, why do they tell me that I'm not a GTA guy ?!

G
Glastonbury 30.11.21

A similar topic has already been discussed. GTAIII

G
Guardian. 30.11.21

I am a longtime, true fan of the series and of Rockstar Games in general. I played all her parts of the series. IMHO.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a great game, I've played it seven times, three of which are 100%. I liked everything except the soundtrack. The gameplay, plot, voice acting, even the graphics seemed good.)) Actually, it was. 9.1 points.
Grand Theft Auto IV is a new stage in the development of the series, which raised it to a new level. The gameplay, voice acting, music - everything is fine, but the poor plot disappointed. 9.9 points.
Grand Theft Auto III is a brilliant game that revolutionizes the genre and the gaming industry in general. 10.
Grand Theft Auto: VCS. Nice, solid game. Interesting plot, charismatic characters, high-quality soundtrack of the 80s, familiar gameplay. 9.5.

D
DR.SER 30.11.21

gta 3