3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
H
HemiG 30.11.21

San Andreas XPlosion with GTA 4 graphics and technology - no Crisis or NitForSpeeds needed.

S
SERGEi_2000 30.11.21

When GTA3 and GTA Vice City came out, it somehow really caught on, it was very interesting to play, but now the games are not so catchy at all, there is no that zest, that interest - probably because they were younger then.

l
lfgdfs 30.11.21

gta 4 and gta 3 are the best.

G
GumbertG 30.11.21

San Andreas XPlosion with GTA 4 graphics and technology - no Crisis or NitForSpeeds needed.
I don't need it anyway.

V
VasilyMS 30.11.21

Weiss city rules! San andreas is on the second place. It was necessary in the first post to mark how many people and for which GTA. sum up the votes.

G
GTA FANanaT 30.11.21

GTA San Andreas

B
Breathtaker 30.11.21

Favorite San Andreas. Then GTA 3, and then, by a wide margin, Vice City. I have not played GTA 4 yet, although I would like to, but, unfortunately, it does not work for me.

F
Fallout iii 30.11.21

gta avtotor xDa
and if it is serious then caneshn gta4 here and discuss nenada

h
hitman0303 30.11.21

In fact, my first game on my own computer GTA2, but since I'm talking about 3D I'll start with GTAIII as this is my second GTA!
I played GTA Vice City for the first time on a friend's computer, and it was impossible to tear me off the screen, but at that moment I didn't even know what GTA Vice City was. The graphics are super! Big cities! A lot of cars! In short, the ultimate dream!
Later they gave me a computer for my birthday (it was a great joy!). I tried to find this GTA Vice City, but suddenly I saw GTAIII and immediately bought it! I liked the game very much! Passed 5 times! But Weiss recalled!
Finally I bought Weiss! I was so glad! Passed 12 times and did not get bored!
Then after 2 years GTA San Andreas came out! I immediately ran to the store and bought it! I was delighted! The graphics are great, you can do hair, tattoos, swim, ride a bike, 2 times more motorcycles, tuning and many more pluses !! Minus-hard braked and took off (all the same pirate)! In general, I passed it 10 times, but then it turned black!
GTAIV is finally out! Bought! liked! new features: mobile phone calls, in-game internet and much more! A very cool game, but the plot is not very good!
So that is all! Here are my estimates:
GTA2 is my first game on my computer (although not 3D, but this is my first game on my computer! I didn't want to lie! Don't judge strictly!)
GTAIII is very interesting and the plot! But the city is very gloomy and there is little sun! in short my rating is 9.0!
GTA Vice City - Lots of Memories! good game! no downsides !!!! Rating 9.5!
GTA San Andreas is a cool game! My lovely! Rating 10.0!
GTAIV is a cool game! there is nothing to say! Rating 9.5!
My favorite game is GTA San Andreas!

R
RJ_de_Rex 30.11.21

GTA III, because the first 3D-GTA, it also laid the foundation

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.11.21

STARTING WITH GTA VICE ENDING GTA4.

S
STALKERYGA 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

In 4 currents of the graph and physics normal city parasha

P
Pr9dator 30.11.21

GTA III

V
VVIK 30.11.21

CAndreas and IV

L
Lisa vercetti 30.11.21

San Andreas and Vice city

m
molot_ok 30.11.21

GTA III - did not play
GTA Vice City - at one time passed, I have not seen this yet, full of weapons, opportunities, the city is so-so, interesting, exciting plot, cool codes, it was possible to beat the demon
GTA San Andreas - EVERYTHING! I have not seen so many opportunities in any game, parachutes amazed, I was doing this there)), the city - 10 balls, full of weapons, the ability to pump skills, but all this did not make me go through the storyline, which is then it is boring.
GTA IV - Super graphics (the main thing is that the vidyah is powerful, you don't need to talk about bad optimization), something new, not a single GTA has so impressed with its engine, realistic physics, an interesting plot, somewhat reminiscent of x f Brother 2 )) Some say, they say, the city is poorly made, nothing like that, the city here is just abruptly better than in all other GTAs, and who was in New York, playing, they say: "Oh, and I'm here a hot dog hawala." But unlike other games in the GTA series, this is no longer such a "walker" after passing the storyline, the desire to play quickly decreases (although only 60% has been completed) Passing missions, associations arise not so much with GTA, but rather with Kane and lynch, 25 to life, etc ... But although the possibilities are ten times less than those of the predecessor, nevertheless I give the toy 11 out of 10 !!!

s
skillakilleR 30.11.21

I like everyone :)

S
STALKERYGA 30.11.21

Some say, they say, the city is poorly made, nothing of the kind, the city is just abruptly here than in all other GTAs, and who was in New York, playing, they say: "Oh, and I'm here a hot dog hawala."

The city is made by the norms but there is not enough old good off-road from san andres ....... There are no planes ............ sa best

b
bra1202 30.11.21

Gta vice city onna I have the very first

K
KroSSSovock 30.11.21

1) GTA IV - Very cool! What physics, what world, what characters! Eh, when I bought it (December 19, 10:00, my dad bought me on purpose) it was very cool, I sat and played, forgot about school, just played and played.
2) GTA Vice City Stories - I got a PSP, found the site where the games were and downloaded. I liked the game too. Being able to do business is cool. And what tricks are just cool!
3) GTA CW - Pogamal on the emulator. Well, the game made me happy, of course not with its world, etc., but with mini games! It's cool when you get into the water in the car, then you break the glass and swim out, stealing cars is cool, making Molotov cocktails too!
4) GTA SA - My first game on my personal computer. I played it for a very long time. Even before school, in the first grade, I played Sanych, and then only went to it. There are many opportunities, but the atmosphere ... Generally I am silent.
5) GTA Liberty City Stories - My second PSP game. This is almost the same GTA 3, only with a new storyline, hero and clothing. Well, I liked the game, although it looks a lot like GTA 3, but it's cool.
6) GTA Vice City - Cool game! But, there is nothing to do in it except to follow the plot. It is not interesting to arrange chaos in the city.
7) GTA 3 - Played only at the beginning of 2008. In general, I did not know before what this GTA 3 is, but how! An ordinary game. The plot did not impress, the chaos is also not interesting to arrange, the joke is that it is interesting to play.
8) GTA 2 - Hmm ... No comment.
9) GTA - NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!