3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19 05:06 am

Best games Dendy and Sega

Attempt number 2 (those who know would understand).

Remember the past (who it was) the gaming industry, its origin, so to speak.
Let's go:
SUPER BATTLE TANK - killer tubes.
Who's next?
183 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefka 13.11.19

Sonic NOT hedgehog, sonic the PORCUPINE. A common error among the ignorant.

M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19

2 neovirus[L. A.]
Analogue Comix Zone on the computer is XIII. I did not like it, for Sega it was interesting.

By the way, has anyone played Syndicate (play group of 4 robots) - the parent of Fallout Tactics. That was a bad thing, while very rare in the sale (in my city at least). Delayed - not download.

n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

to raleksei
I played at a friend's, Yes, an unusual game, buy it and could not. Do not find...
And what about XIII. There are of course all hand drawn, but it is not a comic book. Although I can't imagine how comics can be in 3D =)
By the way, what you have the most expensive games for the Nes or Sega??
I personally bought Fifa 98 400r. Wow, very funny!

K
Kefka 13.11.19

Are you up to the August crisis, bought, or after?
Алладин2 was probably the most expensive cartridge. Then another Theme Park and Sonic3D.

M

400 rubles!!!?????
The most expensive I was mortal that Kombat 3- 150 rubles. The same Syndicate, I bought for 70-80 rubles, do not remember exactly.

D
Da Joker 13.11.19

IMHO the road рэш3 mislo worse than the second count and the khuzaa!
Yes, the comic of the areas I remember..... rats what associiruetsya with this Gama... :)
where do you games for dandy 400 R seen? I a maximum of 50-60p :) for Shogi 150-200... :)
did you here about such astronomical numbers... I say 2 years on one game to save...

D
Da Joker 13.11.19

so? anyone here emulators needed? the whole thing is here

n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

Believe it or not! The game really cost 400r.(Game for Sega)
But I bought it for 350(TC exactly as I was and my Auntie behind the counter spared) mozht this is because it(the game) was in such a big package(like DVD) and everything was written on English...
Do not forget that the game I bought 1-1. 5 years ago(since the computer I wasn't even there), and the prices then they(games for Shogi) sharply increased(don't know why). I bought it in a Big transition in Moscow.
PS! I myself a amount to save for a long time, and only at that time do not know where the money is taken....

K
Kefka 13.11.19

Ie you want to say that in 2003 in Moscow, bought a cartridge for Sega FIFA in DVD-box for the 350R? Well, well...

a
asketic.by 13.11.19

The best RPG for SEGA's Beyond Oasis (this game is called The Story of Thor). Great storyline and graphics (of course by the standards of games for SEGA). Also in this game, SEGA has a unique opportunity – you can save/load the game.

Best FPS – Zero Tolerance. In fact, this genre on the SEGA is not very common, but interesting to play.

Dandy is the best game in this, of course, Mario.

R
Ryn 13.11.19

another Sega street of rage 2 and spider-man was good

M

2 neovirus[L. A.]
Seen aunties had high charisma (+15 no less) and developed a skill for trade (percent 150). Ala Fallout.

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 asketic.by - Beyond Oasis not exactly an RPG,there is plenty of action,rather it is similar to Diablo.Although cool,do not argue!'ve come all!
In my humble opinion,the best RPG for Sega's Shadow Run.It does not make such future in the spirit of cyberpunk,the characters-a mage,a hacker or warrior(you can rock and multipara,i.e., mage-war,or intruder-arrow),2 desde skills,about 20 spells(6 levels each!!!),a lot of guns and issues,cyber-implants,hacking and virtual battles in a virtual space(never seen in games so far),the choice of satellites,establishing contacts,interesting plot and much more interesting.SUPER-GAME!I advise you to play!By the way,there can also be savitsa.
http://www.emu-land.net/
http://amities best websites for console games and emulators in Russia.

K
Kefka 13.11.19

asketic.by
I do not know and say. What fps on the Genesis? Yes, they were, but so bad and uninteresting that they are there for the genre was not considered. Considered the most iconic RPG Shining Force, Phantasy Star or well. About dandy the question is moot: there are still Zelda and dragon quest.
And shadows run now download. Something I hadn't heard about it before...

D
Dorian Grey 13.11.19

Shinihg force and Shining in the darkness
Opsi

n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

to Kefka
not a DVD-box, the size just so ... so...
He turned out OK=)

About Shadowrun'a... Yes there was, but I wasn't playing. I have a passage in the book of codes for Sega...
Apparently cool game... an RPG for the Sega =O!!!

n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

Oh, by the way Aerobiz download - cool game!!!! Airport simulator!!!! I really liked back then...

a
asketic.by 13.11.19

to Kefka
Of course FPS on Sega are far behind their PC counterparts, but for urevna such things look stylish. And I would not recommend owners of emulators to download such games, because they will hardly like it, but the owners of Shogi, I think it will have to taste (the owners of PC too snickering to play THESE fps).

n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

Downloaded Aerobiz! Cool!
Вра4 thanks for the link, I didn't know where to find emulators for Sega!
By the way, and what makes it a network game? I went in there and there servers have got(!)!!!
That on the Internet you can play???!!!

m
morbo82 13.11.19

BPA4
HUGE YOU PURE HUMAN RESPECT ! The reference to the emulsion just fly away! Rocked himself toys 20, schA sit and trudge :)

Notwithstanding what difficult games we have a child gamali! Without saves because passed! I remember when I was young Contra could go never die! :) And now a Black Cloak for me it was a hard game!

People who know where to get DIN(not sure that is correct write): KnukcleFight? It's such a fight wall to wall for the Nes. And whether it will secondentity on the network ?