3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19 05:06 am

Best games Dendy and Sega

Attempt number 2 (those who know would understand).

Remember the past (who it was) the gaming industry, its origin, so to speak.
Let's go:
SUPER BATTLE TANK - killer tubes.
Who's next?
183 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignacius Malfoy 13.11.19

I read the topic and pulled out a box of cartridges for SEGA. Yes, there were times. Especially remember these toys: Contra: Hard Corps (passed with all the endings), BloodShot (dark FPS, not held), Street's of Rage 1-2-3 (First and second were held until the end, and saw the third one on the emulator), Golden Axe 1-2-3 (all passed). There was still a lot of interesting toys. But one upset. Truly immortal cartridge could effortlessly burn up in the console itself :((( Anyone experienced this, and what can be done?

G
Gostya_iz_Buduschego 13.11.19

I always loved Sega to play Sonic (all parts), and in ECCO - Dolphin...

D
Diego3000 13.11.19

Sega-Sonic'and Rock'n'Roll Racing,mortal Kombat 3 ultimatum Dune

Sega Dreamcast-Shenmue:)

B
Burnoutman 13.11.19

The best Segovskie games: MKU3, Robocop vs TERMINATOR, Contra: Hard Corps,
RoadRash3, (still fighting in the streets, forgot the name there is another grandfather like this with a hand electric, kid on roller skates..), Comix Zone, Splatter House3, Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, Urban Strike, BATTLETECH, Jurassik Park3, Earth Worm Jim....that was a game!!!!!!
Now is not the time went. Everybody wants super graphics, unlimited freedom, Shader 4 and stuff. Although it is now also possible to meet the game so to speak with the soul, but they are definitely smaller: for example LocoRoco(PSP)-who played it will understand me. Please note the fact that most of our favorite games were made in 2D!!!!!

G
Gabe Logan 13.11.19

Chip and Dale, Tom and Jerry rule!

D
Dearslim 13.11.19

Prince of Persia!!! lyudi na kompe ya igrayu v segu game Prince Persii, proiti ne mogu 3-y tur? someone tell me how to jump over a huge gap?

I
IOpka 13.11.19

mortal kombat ultimate on Sega of course )))well comicson

K
KaiN 13.11.19

me more just like(sometimes the emulsion play) Comix Zone,Contra,ZERO TOLERANCE,Road Rash 2,3,Double Dragon well, a lot of other straight nostalgia

A
Arhara_Lukas 13.11.19

The(in my opinion) for denzi is Bionic Commando. Still emulator to play it. Really cool

s
seryoga_77 13.11.19

for me the best games on it SEGA: Ultimate Mortal Kombat, Road Rash all the parts, and Earthworm Jim all the parts

S
Sairis1 13.11.19

remember the time when I played in Segou, recently regretted that for a long time sold it, but the emulator allows you to continue to enjoy these great games =). Some I, unfortunately, forgot the name, but here goes:
1. Urban srike, Jungle strike and Desert strike.
2. Dune: The Battle for Arrakis
3. Beyond Oasis
4. Sonic all parts are played (not remember the name, but it was about 5-7)
5. Ecco the Dolphin
6. Taz in escape from Mars
7. ToeJam & Earl in panic on Funkotron
8. Earthworm Jim 1 and 2
9. Phantasy star 3
10. Forgot the name (the list goes on with forgot the name, but I do not see sense).

A
ANYBISSS 13.11.19

People in battletech pass 4(sort 4)a mission in the jungle where you have to take the detonator? and 35 seconds odd to do to him,what do I do with the detonator?????

K
KroSSSovock 13.11.19

Mario kanesh and mortal Kombat.

U
Ukropchik 13.11.19

Dune.

F
FucQ 13.11.19

Mario, mortal Kombat, I liked Tiny Toon, Sonic, Tenchi well, etc.)

S
Sorizo 13.11.19

Still have the Sega cool game Doom Troopers-hard shooter.
It is strange that nobody remembered True Lies-based on the blockbuster with Schwartz.
Vectorman 1-2-the original game.
Alien Soldier-no, not about aliens by the way :)the Graphics where good.
And The Immortal is a very difficult game.

d
devildoom 13.11.19

www.uisde.ru in poise wives emulators

t
teorema 13.11.19

Yes...this game awesome!!))I tolkochto downloaded fatal labyrinth in Russian!!!tin !!I remember I was little I went to this game!!!about the werewolf,I can't recall exactly as its name....I searched hundreds of sites and nesmog to find it only found a dandy called Werewol ..like it or like it on Sega it was called..but the game is great.in Obote turned nacena all throat gryst!!!this is the only normal game which I cant found...help...

j
jinsu09 13.11.19

Sega: Alien 3; Duke Nukem 3D; Sonic the Hedgehog 1,2,3; Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story; Earthworm Jim 1,2; Golden Axe 1,2,3; Spider-Man and Venom - Maximum Carnage; Spider-Man and Venom - Separation Anxiety; Cool Spot; Exo Squad; Robocop vs The Terminator; The Terminator; Mortal Kombat 1,2,3, Ultimate;Comix Zone; Streets of Rage 1,2,3; 1,2,3 Road Rash.
NES: Battletoads & Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team; Double Dragon II - The Revenge; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - The Manhattan Project; Wacky Races; Power Blade 1,2; Rockin ' Kats; Werewolf - The Last Warrior; Panic Restaurant; Chip & Dale; Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers 2; Tiny Toon Adventures 2 - Trouble in Wackyland; Mitsume ga Tooru; The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles; Felix the Cat; Monster In My Pocket; Popeye; Battle City; Mario; Contra; Contra Force.

e
executor_max 13.11.19

Hello! Please tell me games for the nes, you can play three or four. Thanks in advance.